Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Fml

Just Stop *edited*

by AddixxSin 5 reviews

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres:  - Published: 2010-06-01 - Updated: 2010-06-03 - 695 words

1Original
"Look whos here everybody!"Gerard stated with a fake smile plastered to his face.His eyes shifted to each one of our sullen,or glaring looks and he took a seat from the table next to us to make room for his girlfriend.

"So how did you find us Eliza?"Frank asked ,taking a bite of his veggie salad.

"I was on the way to the house and saw the van in the parking lot."She said as she coiled around Gerard.Her arm snaking its way around his and her body trying to mold into him.

"Ya know what,Im not feeling too well.I think im just gonna walk home."I said as I rose from the table.Concerned looks surrounded me and they all knew why I was leaving.

"I'll go with you.Heres some money to pay for our share Mikey."Morgan said as she handed Mikey a five and walked to the door with me.

"Im way ahead of you dude."She whispered as she pushed the door open and the little bells signaled our departure.

"So whats with you and Gerard?"She asked as walked along beside me down the street.Our town was a aging face of what it once was.The roads were crumbling away and the lamp posts flickered in day light.The grass was uncut in some spots and the resturants were ancient hometown favorites.

"Nothing I guess.Im not falling for it.So im just gonna stick to everybodys hip so I dont get left alone with him and hope for the best."I said as I walked past the super car wash and KFC.

"DUDE!"Morgan shouted after we had made our way through most of town.
"What?"I asked.
"We ditched Amy!!" Oh shoot! we did leave her! Hopefully she isnt too bugged by the guys and the slut.

"Well I hope shes having fun."I said and turned onto Tonys street.He lived in some apartment buildings near town and it was kinda kiddy corner to the school.

"We picking up the blueberry?"Morgan asked and I nodded. Or stay at his house at least.Amy can get dropped off at home and the boys can do what they want for the day.

"AHHHH! iM VIBRATING!!!"Morgan shouted and she reached into her pocket for her phone."Hey,its from the boys."

Mos POV.
Mikey:Hey babe, Is Addie okay?
Mo:Yep , shes doing alright.shes just pissed at Gerard.

Addies POV.

"hey! Dont tell him that!"I said as I tried to grab her phone.

"Well is it true?"Morgan asked and I sighed and nodded.

"Then dont tell me how to live my life woman!I will kill you!"She said and sat on Tonys stoop as I rang the door bell.

Mos POV.

Mikey:Yeah, Me and the guys are pretty pissed as well.Eliza is a beotch!
Mo:Agreed.
Mikey:Where are you?
Mo:At your Moms
Mikey:liar,you dont know where my momma lives.
Mo:yes I do.
Mikey:No
Mo:Yesh!
Mikey:No infinity! and seriously, where are you?
Mo:At tonys. but dont tell anybody.Addie just wants to be alone.
Mikey:Being alone with you and Tony.
Mo:Thats the best way to be alone.
Mikey:Haha , alright. Well I shall see you later.
Mo:Mhmm , BUHBYE

Mikeys POV.

I shut my phone and returned it to my pocket as we were leaving taco bell. Amy had already left with Frank.He had wanted to make sure she got home safely and the rest of us were hopping in the van to go home.Eliza had sat up front with Gerard.Her hand on the back of his chair played with the hair on the nape of his neck and she was giving his the "oh so innocent " smile that had become her trademark.

"Lets just leave already."I said as they began to make googily eyes at eachother and I caught Gerards eyes in the rearview mirror.I could tell he was seriously distressed about this whole thing, but he needs to ditch Eliza.

And im sure everybody agrees with me.
Sign up to rate and review this story