Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Fml

Brave Little Toaster **updated**

by AddixxSin 3 reviews

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres:  - Published: 2010-06-03 - Updated: 2010-06-05 - 826 words

2Ambiance
Addies Pov.

"Tony!!!Oh Tony boy!!" I shouted into his house after his mother had let us in. Tonys apartment complex had one door per two homes.One upstairs,One downstairs.I took off my shoes at the door and ran upstairs,Not waiting for Morgan.

"Hey HoeBag! Wait up!" Morgan said as she held the wall to get her shoes off.Tonys mother walked past us , quietly laughing.Tonys mom was awesome.She had huge blue eyes,curly brown hair and a face shape similar to Tonys own heartshaped one.But she was very quiet, and didnt really get into our conversations unless she disapproved or had something funny to say.

"Fine fine, Hurry up!" I said, bouncng on the balls of my feet as she untied her shoes and raced up with me to find or Tonikins.

"Tooooonnnnnnnnyyyyyyy!"I shouted and his mother pointed to his room.Me and Morgan looked at eachother and ninjaed(it is now a verb)our way up the stairs and snuck quietly into his room.Tonys room was like a girl was living in a boys room. The dark blue walls with the brown furniture made it look very masculine.But the hair products and guyliner next to the mirror begs to differ. He had clothes of all colors around his room ,along with two fish tanks.One holding his goldfishes,one holding his two ball pythons(angel and aspen).

Tony was laying on his bed,wrapped up in his comforter and we could not see his face.Just a blue puff of hair that looked like it was from a dr.seuss story.Liek the one about saving trees. . . .Yea.

"one?"Morgan whispered to me and I knew what we were going to do.

"Two."I said as I crawled to the side of his bed.Morgan crawled to the other side and we both said "three!" as we jumped onto Tony and started to tickle him.

"WHAT THE FUCKING HELL YOU STUPID BITCHES!!"Tony shouted as we laughed and hugged him."Anybody else, and I would kill them."

"But you love us."Morgan whined in a baby voice.

"Yeah,You love us."I replied.And I was going to say "We are the only ones who will put up with you." But he grabbed us around the neck and held us in this arms.

"AHHHHH!!"We both screamed , then Tonys mom said we had to calm down.So we decided to watch kids movies. BRAVE LIL TOASTER HERE I COME!!!

Mikey pov.

OHMYGOD.I HATE HER!!!!

Eliza had been with us all day.Fucking Gerard practically and being a bitch to the rest of us. Oh but we have a plan.

oh yes

see what we are going to do is get eliza.Put her in a trunk,and ship her to mexico!
Nah,thats illegal,but what we are doing it stealing Addie and Gerards phones and making some pretty interesting text messages appear.

"Moving your fucking legs."Eliza whined as she tried to pass the couch in our temp home.

"There is a way around,hoebag."Haha ,I used Tonys word.

"Yeah,But im not going that way,am I?No,so move your fucking ,long ass,legs."She spat at me as she pushed my feet off the table.I kicked her butt which left a nice shoe print on her grey tanktop and continued to plot my revenge.

Addies POV.

"Okay,Is it me ,or is that computer having a orgasm?"I asked as we watched brave lil toaster to the rescue and a computer was having alot of fun with a file.

"I must cuncur."Morgan announced and I looked in her direction"Concur?"

"I can be smart sometimes too!"She protested and leaned over Tony to hit me.We were in Tonys bed,laying on our tummies,and had he blankets over us so we could be in a tent anytime we thought appropriate.Which was now I guess since tony had covered my face with his hand.

"Shield your eyes young ones!"Tony shouted as the computer continued to get dirty.

Authors Note:

Hey everybody,

I was looking through my ratings and I found out that someone thinks that this story is kinda mary sue-ish.If you are not familiar with that term,It means to have a main character with no flaws and everybody seems to like.To the point of annoience or hatred of that character.

I dont really understand this since I use many real life stories in this piece.The main character is me,yes.Im a dork,Im clutsy,Im kinda chubby,Im a movie/book nerd,Im stupid sometimes and I can be curious to the point of nosey.There are some flaws if you want them.Im not perfect.Im not saying,nor will I ever say I am.im just telling you a story.

Thanks for reading and reviewing,

Love Addie!
Sign up to rate and review this story