Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Fml

Theres nothing I can say to that . . .

by AddixxSin 2 reviews

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres:  - Published: 2010-06-08 - Updated: 2010-06-08 - 476 words

1Funny
Addies Pov.

"Stop It!"I cried as Morgan and Tony laughed at me.We had moved on from the ornographic Brave lil Toaster to Land Before Time and I was crying because little foots momma died."Its not funny!"

"Oh yes it is!"Morgan giggled and I punched her shoulder and she gave me this glare.And her glares are really weird because she makes her eyes all big and flares her nostrils and its really a sight you must see for yourselves.

"I WILL PUNCH YOU IN THE BOOB AND YOU WILL GO DOWN!!!"Morgan said in a demonic voice as Tony asked"Why do girls have boobs? Like seriously,you could just sleep on them all day!"

Me and Morgan looked at eachother then tried to see ,if we leaned, if we could lay our heads on our boobs.Mo could,I cant.

"Haha ,portable pillows!"Morgan laughed and I hid my face in Tonys bed.I felt the vibration of a phone then felt it hit the back of my head.

"Ahh! That was not nice!"I said ,rubbing the spot it hit and looking at the text message.

Mikey:Tell Mo to grab her phone. ASAP!

"Mo,Boy Toy wants you."I said as I picked up her phone from the floor and tossed it to her.Wow,7 new messages.Something must be important.

"Thanks."She mummbled as she read."Damn. . . "She mummered so I could barely hear and Tony asked what was up."Nothing , nothing. The guys are being dorks."

She texted something back and we continued to watch the movie.

Mikey Pov.

So I had texted Morgan informing her of the plan ahead.I said I would text her once I got Gees phone and I did so.Then I told Morgan to get Addies phone.The plan was to not mention names, but make Eliza think that Gee was cheating and hopefully they would break up.Then if we got caught,just say I used it to text Mo.

Mikey(Gee):Hey bebe , how are you?

Mo(Addie):Im great hun,just watching some movies.hbu?

Mikey(Gee):Chillin with the guys and Eliza . . .

Mo(Addie): Damn,you should ditch her.Bring the guys along tho.

Mikey(Gee):Yea,I should.Where are you?

Mo(Addie):At Tonys

Mikey(Gee): Well maybe I can drive by later and we can go get icecream or something?

Mo(Addie):Yea,maybe.Dude,I loved having you spend the night the other night.It was so much fun.

Mikey(Gee):Same here,I like watching movies with you.

Mo(Addie): Yea,Well we didnt really watch them,lol

Mikey(Gee): Haha yupyup.I gotta go.Jeff is calling. Love you

Mo(Addie):Love you

And the deed is done.Now I just gotta slip this into Gees pocket before he wakes up.
Sign up to rate and review this story