Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Fml

That hurt

by AddixxSin 1 review

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres:  - Published: 2010-06-09 - Updated: 2010-06-10 - 1056 words

1Original
Addies Pov.

"Why cant I have my phone?"I asked Morgan when we finally left Tonys house around 9.She had kidnapped it and shoved it down her pants and I didnt want to wrestle her for it.

"How about no."She grabbed the phone and started running down the street with it and I walked a while in the dark,but started getting sppoked so ran to catch up to her.We had reached dairy queen and saw the boys sitting around the red plastic tables under the neon lights.

"What a cowinky dink.All us meeting up here."Mikey said as Morgan jumped on him,Almost knocking his sunday to the ground.Bob and Ray were eating cones and Eliza was a well.But it kinda liked like she was blowing it rather than eating it.Akward.(I spelled it right,just for Mo.)

Gerard had shielded his eyes with sunglasses,even though the sun had gone down.I set down next to Frank,who had icecream all over his face,and handed him a napkin that was on the table.

"Thank you love."He said,rubbing his chocolaty face all over my cheek.

"Ew dude,Not cool!" I laughed,wiping off the sticky mess.(get your minds out of the gutter!)

"Hey you missed a spot."Gerard said in a quiet voice.It was the first time he had talked to me since taco bell and I wasnt sure how to react.If I should remain quiet and ask Frank to get it off ,or to thank him.

"Where?"I asked and he pointed to his chin.I pointed to mine and asked "Here?"

He shook his head and pointed to the spot again.I pointed and he shook his head.Leaning over the table while dipping the corner of a napkin in someones water ,he dabbed at my chin saying"I got it."

I looked up at him and caught his gaze.Or at least I thought I did.Until Eliza grabbed the back of his pants and pulled him to his seat next to her.She gave me a glare that I just smiled at and made Frank choke on his icecream.

I ordered a small cone and took my time talking to the boys,except Gereard,and made sure I caught his gaze with my somewhat cuddling movements with the others.Night had fallen and now it was time for DQ to close. The boys had driven and offered us a ride home.We gladly accepted and piled into the car.The boys had boxed me out.Forcing me to sit on Franks lap,next to Gerard and Eliza.Eliza had Gerards phone in her manicured hands and the glow of the screen cooled the fire in her eyes.He had his eyes closed and his arms folded to his chest.Eliza looked at me and then back at him and frowned.She had her narrowed eyes looking down upon me and I admit I felt intimidated.She was a older,prettier woman who had experienced more than a small town girl such as I.

"Got something to say?"I asked as she continued to glare.

"Back off "She growled and leaned back against Gerard.What did I do I asked and she laughed in my face."You know what you did.So back off Hoe."

"Hey,chill Eliza.What did Adie do?"Frank asked,wrapping his arms tighter around me as to hold me back.Ha!Like Im gonna fight.I dont fight.

"She knows what she did.All Im saying is back off my man."She replied.Her voice was dripping with distain and hate and we had caught the attention of the entire car.gerard had grabbed onto her too and both boys held us until we reached my house.I got up from Franks lap,telling them all goodnight and saying "I'll see you tomorrow." Because we had to finish thier music video.

The video was pretty much done,just a few finishing shots withindividuals.Along with my dog suit thing and the dancing thing.There was nothing left to do.The guys got a week for a break ,then back to touring.

"Bye Mikey!"I said trying to manuver myself over the bench seat in the back and having my butt get kicked ,sending me flying forward and hitting the plastic divider in between the front seats."WHAT THE FUCK!?" I houted touching my eyebrow,which was bleeding.Great.

"I was just trying to put my feet up."Eliza said innocently and gave me a sweet smile.Which I could tell the guys thought was complete bull shit.I got out with Morgans help and looked back at her.

"Well if it was a accident."I said shrugging and turning back towards the house.The trick is to never let them get a reaction.

Gerards POV.

"that was not okay Eliza.You could have seriously hurt her.What was all that about anyway?"I asked as I shoved her off my lap and onto the seat next to me.

"How about I saw the texts!"She said smacking me across the face.My face felt hot and I was sooooo confused.

"What are you talking about?"I asked and also added"And dont ever hit me again."

"You were planning to meet her for icecream.You wanted to ditch me!"Eliza shrieked.

"No I didnt.Honestly! I havent texted her all day!"I said , but she was already moving up front.

"Ya know what.Fuck you Gerard."She said , pouting to the window.

"Babe,talk to m-"

"No!fuck you!Im going to bed once we get to the house."She interupted me.I tried talking to her ,but she just got more upset.I couldnt find my phone either because it had fallen under a seat somewhere when she got up.

When we got home I couldnt even think.All this shit with girls just sucked and I had no clue what to do.

"Im so happy I dont have your issues."Ray said ,clapping me on the shoulder.

"But you dont have a girlfriend."I said.He pointed at me and said "Aha! Excatly!"

And with that , they left me on the porch to enjoy a cig and to mull in my chick troubles.

"
Sign up to rate and review this story