Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Fml

Dude? Really?

by AddixxSin 1 review

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres:  - Published: 2010-06-21 - Updated: 2010-06-21 - 1250 words

0Unrated
Addies POV.

So we were back at school.The bell had just rang and I was walking late to class with my photo teacher,Mrs.White, Who was also late. She was not a typical teacher. First off, she looks like a palin and tina fey wanna be;She had told us on multiple occasions to "shut the hell up";Had once said "Jackie,dance on the table for travis!" When one of the students (travis) looked sad. Its a mad house.

"What happened to your eyebrow? It looks like a piercing got ripped out of it."Mrs.White said as I held the door open for her. We both had our arms full with a coffee cup,bags,and art. I have a feeling Im going to be just like her when Im older. And thats a lil scary.

"Nah, Some bitch pushed me and I hit my face on a armrest thingie."I explained and she understood.

"Well fight fire with fire.If shes gonna play that way ,I dont see whats wrong about defending yourself."She said setting down her stuff.

"You arent saying I should fight her? are you Mrs.White?" I said in a mocking tone.

"Of course not! Well not during school hours at least!"She laughed. I shook my head and put on my head phones and settled in for a hour of developer and napping in the dark room.

Gerards POV.

We were doing the mascot scene with Jeff inside the costume and a few cheerleaders jumping around. I talked to them a bit, but they more worried that this would take up thier whole day and that you could see thier faces in the video.

I watched everybody get in place and realized that the last time we did this,Addie was in the suit. I really dont know what I should do about Addie and Eliza. Well Eliza wont talk to me, and I havent seen Addie today. I found those messages and Mikey said that he was texting Morgan and that made perfect sense to me.But Eliza doesnt believe me.She said it was way to much of a fluke that we saw them at dairy queen.

"Gee! Get over here! We are doing the run right now!" Jeff shouted through the mask and I got up off the grass and walked over to where the rest of the guys were lined up.

"Alright so everybody knows what they are doing. Just dont knock me out."Jeff said as the cameras were adjusted and we were cued to go.

"1. . .2. . .3!"

Addies POV.

"So if we have two molecules of hydrogen and we have five oxygen molecules.What is the limiting reactant?" My chemistry teacher asked as I lighty doze in the darkened part of the room. She always shuts off half the lights in the room so we can see the notes from the projector.

"Anyone? How about Addie? Hello? Paige,Is she awake? wake her up please."I heard and felt Paige,my lab partner, poke me in the side and I woke up with a snort and I almost fell off my chair.

"The limiting reactant is hydrogen." I said yawning and the class laughed. Banjo hates to be caught in the wrong.

"Thats right. Just try not to fall asleep again."Banjo said and started to humiliate some other poor soul. I hate chemistry!! I see no use for it since I want to go into art. Since it was a block day, meaning we had only a few classes and longer periods, It was the end of the day soon and Me ,Morgan,Tony and a few others had to report to the library and get our uniforms and get ready for dancing.

"five. . . .four. . . .three. . . two . . ."I pointed to the clock and the bell rang,stopping banjo in her lecture and got everybody running from her room.I gathered my books and shoved them in my bag and walked out of the room to find Momo and go to sleven before going to rehersal.

-after finding Mo, beating her in the race to sleven, and getting yelled at for "treating the slurpee machine as a taste bar!" -

"That guy was such a dork!" I ranted as we walked into the library where a bunch of people wore maroon colored uniforms.

"Im sorry, but if you work at sleven,you cant be taken seriously.Well not by us at least."She replied and nommed (ate) some skittles.

"ADDIE!!!MORGAN!!!" I heard Frank shout and saw the mini dude run towards us with our uniforms.

"Hey dude! Are those ours?"Mo asked and Frank said yes and tried guessing which was which.

"Oh well,you look the same anyway."Frank said ,shoving them into our arms.

"Lies! Look at this chub!"I said poking my tummy. I got a image complex, classic,I know.But true.

"Fuck you, and go put this on.I'll watch your slurpees."He said grabbing them and our bags and running towards the rest of the guys.

We walked to the bathrooms ,laughing at the ridiculous costumes and put them on.Knee socks and all.

"I feel like im in some bad horror movie."Morgan said.

"What do you mean?"I asked , I didnt really follow.

"We are walking down a big stretch of dark hallway in school girl uniforms.Some killer is gonna come out and get us!"Morgan shouted and I did agree with her. That lazy janitor hasnt fixed those lightbulbs in years!

we reached the library and some guy from the rehersal was telling people what to do. Me and Morgan looked at eachother and sprinted to find Tony.I just stood on my tip toes and could not find his blue lil head anywhere.But I did see a brown spikey one. I walked over and Tony had dyed his hair brown.I grabbed him by the shoulders and asked "WHAT.DID.YOU.DO?!"

"I dyed my hair.My mom said to for some wedding coming up."I understood , but still missed the blue.

I felt a tap on my back and turned around to see Gerard and he said" We need to talk. Wait for me after the shoot." and walked off. I kinda froze til Morgan came over ,draggin my lil bro parker (hes not really my brother, Ive just know him forever and he used to like live at my house) towards me.

"What did Gee want?" Mo asked and I told her."Woah, I hope he is apologizing for Eliza."

"What did Eliza do? and Who is ELiza?" Parker asked and I explained to him the whole situation."Oh, what a hoebag!"

"You've been hanging out with Tony too much."Morgan laughed and we heard the director yell "shut up!" and get in position!I put my hand on Tonys shoulder and held his hand while he put his on my waist.We twirled and danced as Gerard sang and shouted.I could tell he was kinda pissed but I didnt care. I whispered in Tonys ear "Dude, lets go to sleven after this.I really dont want to deal with Gerard right now."

He nodded and mouthed it to morgan.She agreed and as we were dismissed.We grabbed our bags and ran.Well , we ran until Morgan couldnt breathe and had to pull out her inhaler.We walked back in and saw the spazzy anal guy from before. Great.
Sign up to rate and review this story