Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Fml

Friends?

by AddixxSin 5 reviews

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres:  - Published: 2010-06-28 - Updated: 2010-06-28 - 1009 words

0Illiterate
Gerards POV.

After we were done shooting I went looking around for Addie and I couldnt find her anywhere.I tried looking through the sea of navy blue colored extras and found out that they (Addie,Morgan,Tony,and some blonde kid) had run off.

"Dude,Where is Addie?" I asked as I passed Frank and Mikey eating some slurpees.They had thier jackets off and were sitting in some computer chairs talking to some extras.

"They probably went to seven eleven to get new slurpees.We kinda stole thiers." Mikey said as he sipped on the straw.

"I hid them." Frank said smiling, I said I was going to find them and left. Then I realised I wouldnt look so obvious if I didnt have a bright blue uniform on. I changed into my street clothes(just a long sleeve tshirt and jeans) and started walking to Seven eleven.

I saw them walking across the street just as I got to the cross walk and I know Morgan had noticed me, because she leaned her head towards Addie and whispered something in her ear and Addie walked a little faster.Once the light changed I ran across the street to catch up to them and called out her name "Addie!"

She turned around and waited for me to catch up. It's too bad I didnt think of what I was going to say to her, before I ran her down.

"Whats up?"She asked sipping on a slurpee. She still had the uniform on and had her hair up in a clip.She looked beautiful and I didnt know what to say.

"Um, Would you talk with me- I mean walk with me?"I asked and She nodded then looked at Morgan, Tony, and the blonde kid and I saw Mo nod.

She grabbed my hand and led me towards the richardson center and into the shaded nature path.

"So what do you need to say?" She asked as we walked. She had let go of my hand at this point and looked down at her slurpee, slowly spinning her straw.

"Well I dont know whats going to happen with Eliza and me. But you do know that I care about you, Right?"I asked and I didnt see her respond, "Addie?"

"I don't know what to think Gerard. You have a girlfriend who seems to want me out of the way and I don't blame her. I also think that because of our ages that it wouldn't be appropriate as well."She hadnt looked at me once, but I could tell she was crying.

"But Eliza isnt good for me. The guys are always saying how I need to get someone better so I can be someone better."I said and she shook her head and used the sleeve of her jacket to wipe her cheeks and the small tears that were runing down them.

"But think about it,You are 26 and Im 16.Does that seem right to you?"She asked and to tell you the truth it didn't feel right. I had ten years on her and it seemed that we shouldnt work in the first place.

"See what I mean?Its not right." She said and looked away. She finished her slurpee and put it in the nearby trash can then sat on the bench next to it. I sat down beside her and tried to hold her hand, but she pulled it out of my grasp.

"I think it would be better if we were just friends."She said, She looked up at me with her big blue eyes and sighed."You're a good person Gerard. Eliza is lucky to have you."

She put her hand on my cheek and lightly kissed the other one.Oh how I wish I was ten years younger, or she was ten years older.

"Goodbye Gerard."Addie said, standing up and walking away from me.Into the shadows of trees and toward her friends.

I sat on that bench thinking for a long time before I got up from that bench and went back to the guys,claiming I was tired and wanted to go home early. Bob drove home with me and I walked into my room, looking at a sleeping Eliza in my bed. I took off my pants and climbed into bed wearing boxers and my tshirt. I felt her arm wrap around me and I felt her breath on my neck.

"I knew you would be back."She whispered and nuzzled closer.

Oh how I wish I wasnt.

Addies POV.

Tony was spending the night at my house, Morgan would have stayed but she had a swim meet the next day.Parker went to his Moms house then we walked back to mine. We caught sight of my Mom and Dad leaving the house and they both wished me well,Lectured me about school and gave me allowence for the month.

"You wanna go to the grocery store?" I asked Tony and he said sure. I went around to the garage and got out my car. I wasnt legally allowed to drive yet since I havent taken my drivers training class, but when my Dad comes to town he usually gives me a few lessons. It was a 1963 ,bad tuxedo blue, Ford New Yorker with dark blue interior. Not a bad first car,It gets you where you need to go, and thats all I need.

We parked in a spot at walmart and shopped for a bit,getting the basics. Milk, eggs, bread, tampons (to which Tony was dancing around with a box and singing a lady gaga song.), and other things. We eventually reached the baking isle and got some cake mix and frosting, We thought the boys would like some after the hard week of filming.

I had already told them about what happened with Gerard and they said I shouldnt dwell on it. It was nothing serious and he will be gone soon enough.Then it will be normal again.
Sign up to rate and review this story