Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Fml

Farewell (To) My Love

by AddixxSin 4 reviews

kinda wrapping it up here folks

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres:  - Published: 2010-07-02 - Updated: 2010-07-03 - 1392 words

0Unrated
Addie Pov.

After spending a night with Tony, I had gotten my mind of off Gerard. I found out yesterday was the last day of filming for the video and now the guys were on break til their tour started up on Sunday. Today was Tuesday, so Morgan and I still had school.

“Hey Broski. What’s the happs?” Morgan said Plopping down next to me during lunch. I sat on the ground outside the cafeteria smoking a cigarette that Morgan had taken and put out next to me.

“Hey. . . .”I said mourning the loss of my only cig. I had never really smoked much because of Morgan’s disapproval, but right now I was just very stressed out.

“What did I tell you about that?” She scolded and I recited what she had drilled into my head multiple times.

“You will Forrest Gump run to my house, kick down the door, kill me, bring me back to clean up the mess, then kill me again if you found me smoking.” I mumbled and she nodded while crushing the cig further into the cement.

“So I will be at your house at four then?” She mockingly asked.

“Yeah, four sounds good. Would you like the axe or the saw?” I played along. I watched ants crawl onto the remains of the cigarette and nibble on the small bit of nicotine they could find.

“I think the saw this time.” She said laughing. I shrugged and looked across the street to the Richardson center. “You really are torn up about this aren’t you?”

“Yea, like I shouldn’t be this attached, ya know? It’s been a week, and I’ve fallen for the guy.” I said watching a couple jogging along the road and turning into the nature path.

“You never know when you will fall in love. I don’t know what I will do when Mikey leaves. I really do care about this one.” She said and I looked into her eyes and realized she will be destroyed when he leaves. Of course they can still talk and stuff but it will never be the same.

“You will see him again. It’s not a bad drive from New Jersey to Michigan.” I said placing a comforting and on her shoulder. Ironic that she came out here to comfort me, but I’m comforting her.

“Ya know I think we should get in the cafeteria now, I think the bells about to ring.” Morgan said standing up and sniffling slightly.

“Morgan. . . “I said standing up, opening up my arms to comfort her but she was walking about.

“I shook my head and followed her. This was going to be a tough week.

Wednesday

“But now, there’s nothing I could do. You had your time to choose, and well live together in this memory . . .” I sang as I walked home from school. Tonight I am joining the group to hang out at Club Inferno and then hanging out at my house.

I sat at my house and did my homework. Cleaned what little mess I made and found the note showing that my parents had been in this morning and are out again. I noticed how big and empty my house was with only me in it. Stewie didn’t really help much since he’s just a fish, but I brought him in my room to sit on my sun drenched windowsill.

I tried on multiple outfits and finally found a pair of cute skinny jeans with black short converse, and a white t-shirt and black vest. I spiked the ends of my hair and applied some smoky eye shadow on my eyes. I heard the doorbell go off .grabbed my purse and walked to the door.

Gerard was standing at the door nervously looking at his shoes and running a hand through his hair. I opened the door and mumbled a ‘hey’ and he looked up. His jaw dropped and I grabbed his jacket and tugged him towards the car. Eliza was in between the passenger seat and driver’s seat and opened the door when it almost smacked me in the face. I shrugged it off and hopped in the back next to a making out Morgan and Mikey.

It was kind of gross. Like making out isn’t gross I just don’t like seeing my friends ‘on the job’. Also his hands . . . . And she was. . . .Im gonna have nightmares. Really.

I let this continue til we reached the club and tore the lovebirds apart.

“And I thought Michael Phelps could hold his breath. Seriously, did you breathe once?” I joked as we jumped out of the car and walked to the club. The club was a huge dark purple building with black and white squares on it. I could already see the lights coming from the high windows and knew that this party would be crazy.

“Let’s dance.” I said grabbing Morgan’s and running to the club. I kind of got slowed down because she grabbed Mikeys hand and he grabbed Franks and so on til we had enough people for a conga line.

I rushed into the lavender smoking room and rushed to the dance floor. Now I’m not a good dancer, but I followed the beat and attracted some attention. A taller guy from central had seen me and started to make eye contact. I smiled at his light blonde hair and swimmers body and he moved in closer. Til Frank cut him off and started party boy dancing around me. I giggled and joked with Frank for a bit til we were worn out and had to get a drink.

“Can I have two waters please?” I ask handing the bartender two dollars. Since this was a underage club they only sold red bull, soda and water. I handed Frank his and we walked back to a booth where everyone was resting. Mikey and Morgan were still going at it. Til bob put an ice cube down the back of her shirt and she got off Mikey. I swear that boy was gasping for air like a fish out of water.

Gerard was dancing with Eliza somewhere and Ray had a lovely young lady and her friend at the table chatting. I dragged everybody out dancing again and the blonde guy came back. He came up behind me and started grinding on me lightly. I wasn’t offended since we were just having fun, but when I noticed Gerard’s expression from across the room I felt like the shittiest person in the world. He didn’t even pretend not to stare. Eliza was yelling at him to pay attention to her and freaked out more when she saw who he was staring at.

I pushed the blonde guy away and danced my way through the sweaty masses back to our table. I drank a ton of my bottled water and just rested for a minute and watched the pulsating crowd.

I saw Mikey and Morgan dancing like dorks. Mikey had done the sprinkler and Morgan was walking like an Egyptian and having the time of their lives. They were made for each other. I bet you twenty dollars that they will end up getting married.

They came back to the table and chatted with me for a bit and went back out on the dance floor. I followed and the blonde guy found me again.

“You want to get out of here baby?” He asked and I shook my head. He didn’t listen and tried to drag me out of the club. I couldn’t get his grip off my wrist until Gerard came and grabbed the front of the guys t-shirt.

“She doesn’t want to go with you, Kid. Let her go right fucking down or I will hit you so many times you will think you’re surrounded.” He said and the guy let go and rushed away. I looked at him until Eliza drew him away and flipped me off while doing so.


I sat in the booth the rest of the night watching the crowd sway under the lavender and blue lights. Talking to the guys and smiling even though my mine was on the ticking clock.




Rate and review please
Sign up to rate and review this story