Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Fml

This is a table twister

by AddixxSin 4 reviews

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres:  - Published: 2010-07-06 - Updated: 2010-07-06 - 2581 words

1Exciting
Addie Pov. –Thursday Morning-

“I wake up, my shoulders cold, I’ve got to leave here before I go. I pulled my shirt on, walked out the door. Drag my feet along the floor, then I see you you’re walking cross the campus. Cruel professor studying romances-“ I shut off my ipod alarm and got out of bed. I stretched my arms and looked at Morgan who was still sleeping in my bed.

Everybody came to my house last night and crashed. But Morgan and I still had school that started at 7:15.

“Morgan . . . . Morgan. . “I said lightly shaking her arm as she opened her eyes.

“Nice hair.” She said sitting up and stretching. I turned around to look in the mirror and my hair was like Einstein’s; sticking out all over the place and really fuzzy. Lovely.

“Yup, I know I’m beautiful. Now come on, we got to get ready for school. Oh, did you bring clothes?” I asked searching through my clothes to find a pair of skinny jeans, a black tank top and my grey sweat shirt.

“I’m just gonna borrow some clothes okay?” She said and I nodded as I walked out into the kitchen. Coffee is a must for me. Otherwise I’m just done for the day.

I changed the filter and started up the pot and decided to check on the boys. Ray, Bob and Mikey were crashed out on the couches in the living room. Gerard and Eliza were in the basement sleeping on the couch. Frank I found was sleeping in the guest room, but he woke up when I opened the door.

“Hey . . . .”He said, sitting up and rubbing his eyes. I said hello, gave him a hug and told him”I gotta get ready for school“when he tried to pull me down and onto the bed with him.

I could already hear Morgan getting in the shower and so I decided to find her some clothes that would fit her. Then she came out, wrapped in a towel, and I got in the shower.

When I got out, I saw Frank, Mikey and Gerard sitting at my kitchen table drinking coffee. They had found some mugs in the cabinet and had drawings from when I was a child printed on the side of poorly drawn fish.

“Go put some clothes on woman!” Frank laughed as he saw I was in a towel. I flipped him off and walked back to my room to get dressed. Morgan was putting on her shoes and was wearing a pair of my jeans, and a shirt that was from a charity volleyball game we did together.

“Let me get out of the room before you start to change.” She laughed and I flipped her off. I grabbed my clothes and changed in the bathroom. Then I did the basic bathroom stuff like comb my hair and brush my teeth. I almost think I was wasting time so I didn’t have to be in the kitchen. I did my make up and put on my shoes and walked into the kitchen to find the boys watching pokemon on the small TV on the counter.

“Do you guys want some cereal or something? I think I have eggs and bread too, if you want. I need to go grocery shopping.” I said pouring myself a cup of coffee.

“Cereal would be fine for us, and do you want me to pick you and Morgan up after school? That way you can get you’re shopping done.” Mikey offered and I nodded.

“Yeah dude, that would be great. Thank you.” I said grabbing an apple out of the fruit bowl and taking a bite.

“No problem. So what time? Like 2:30? “He asked and I nodded as I chewed.

“I feel pretty! Oh so pretty! I feel pretty and witty and right! And I pity! Any girl who’s with me tonight!” Morgan sang loudly as she waltzed into the kitchen. She grabbed my hand and waltzed with me as I still chewed my apple and we twirled around until mikey cut in. Then that started a mini make out session and just . . . ewwie.

“Hey, should I call Tony and ask him for a ride? Or do you want to walk?” I asked Morgan and she looked at me incredulously. “Oh right, you’re lazy. I forgot.”

I went to get my phone and then Gerard did something that surprised me.

“Well I could drive you . . .”He offered. The room somewhat went silent and everybody looked from me to Gee.

“Well . . . Um . . . thank you. That would be great.” I mumbled, took another bite of my apple and walked out.

-10 min later-

“Gerard!!! Come on pretty boy!” Morgan called out as we waited by the van with our back packs. Gerard walked out with a black sweat shirt over some pants I let him borrow, with a coffee in his hand. He got in the front and Morgan sat in the back, and I had to sit in the passenger seat.

“So, anything exciting going on today?” Gerard asked as he pulled out of my drive way. Morgan and him made light conversation as we drove to the school and I remained silent, watching the window.

When we reached the crowded school parking lot, Morgan directed him where to pull up to park. I was about to get out and Gerard grabbed my hand.

“Have a good day, okay?” Gerard said and looked deeply into my eyes. I looked away and said “Same to you.” And walked into the school.


-2:19 = End of School –

“So I got a feeling . . . “Morgan sang our theme song in the hallway as we walked to where Mikey was gonna pick us up.

“Hooooo Hooooo . . . “I replied. Ever since we heard that song it’s been stuck in our heads and whenever we are together we sing it at least once.

“That tonight’s gonna be a goodnight!” I heard Tony shout right before I was picked up and put on his shoulders.

“Ohmygod, putmedownputmedownputmedown Im gonna Die!” I said as he laughed at me and carried me down the hall. Morgan had grabbed my backpack and was dragging it along behind us.”Hey! I have my ipod in there.” She frowned, picked it up and continued on down the hall.

“No offense hun, but your shoulder is hitting me in the vag.”I said and Tony shrugged, which caused more discomfort. “Thanks broski.”

“No problem honey. So what’s the plan for tonight?” He asked and shifted my weight again so now I was getting a koala ride.

“Well me, Morgan and Mikey are going to Wal-Mart for food. You can come if you want. Then I don’t know. Probably just hanging out at my house.” I explained as I noticed Morgan starting to die underneath the weight of two backpacks. “Hey, wait up bro. Mosif needs an inhaler break.”

“Mkay. Hey can we bring my friend Amy?” Tony asked as we waited for Morgan to inhaler some medicine.

“Amy revenge?” I asked remembering we haven’t hung out with her in a while.”Fo sho, bring her by.”

“Mkay. I will text you to see if you’re still at Wal-Mart and bring her around after. Kay?” Tony asked and I nodded against his neck. I was getting tired from the night before and wanted to get some food, go home, watch a movie, and chill out.

“Morgan!” I heard Mikey call out.

“Mikey!!!!” I saw her drop out back packs, and slow mo run towards Mikey. Him doing the same and getting some very odd looks from the surrounding students. Morgan jumped onto him and they started kissing and I hid my head behind Tony’s neck.
“Do I need to get you a room?!” I shouted and that caused Tony to tap my head.

“Stop it! They are cute together!” He said and I sighed. I was not going to win this because I agree they are a cute couple.

“We will get a room later!” Morgan shouted from down the hall as I got off Tonys back and grabbed our back packs.

“Well come on. I want to go get food then sleep.” I said dragging her towards where I thought Mikeys car was. Then I realized I didn’t know where Mikeys car was and turned around and asked “Where is your car lil Way?”

“It’s in the front lot. Come on, let’s go.” Mikey said, taking Morgan’s hand from mine and we walked to Mikeys car. Tony had went to go find Amy and tell her of this plan and said we would miss him dearly.

Mikey had borrowed the big van and I had stretched out in the back and was tackled by my Frankenstein.

“Hey baby cakes! Miss me?” He said giving me a kiss on the cheek and sitting next to me.

“Of course Hun. So what did you do today?” I asked and he got the biggest smile on his face.

“I. Met. A. Girl!” Frank shouted and Mikey sighed.

“He has been talking about her all day today! It’s getting annoying!” He said as he Morgan gave him directions to Wal-Mart.

“Awww, what’s her name?” I asked and he shouted”JAMIA!”

“Like aunt jamia?” I asked and he gave me a confused look. “Like the syrup?”

“I think you mean aunt Jamima, Addie.” Mikey laughed. Frank proceeded to tell me that he met her when he went up to get my mail for me and that she was a friend (who is from the same area of New Jersey that Frank lives in) of my neighbors. She was thin, had beautiful brown hair, sparkling brown eyes, and had a lightly tan complexion. Frank was in love. Also those were his words. Not mine.

“Do you mind if she comes over today?” Frank asked giving me a pouty look. I shook my head and he freak out!

“Oh thankyouthankyou!” He said hugging me until Morgan said we had arrived at Wal-Mart. I grabbed the list I made earlier and shoved it in my pocket and walked into the store.

“Okay, so I need fruits and veggies. Bread and milk. Toothpaste and conditioner. Ummm . . . . . do we just want to split up and get this then meet back up?” I asked and Morgan grabbed Mikey and called dibs.”Mkay then. Well here’s your half and I will go and get food with Frank.”

I gave them half of the list and went to go get a cart with Frank. To which he made me push him around as he talked more about Jamia.

I got my food and was wondering why I haven’t heard from Morgan or Mikey.It had been like a half hour and we decided to go find them. We turned a corner and saw them making out AGAIN! So I helped Frank get out of the cart and he took a condom out of his wallet and tossed it at Mikeys face.

“Frank!” He shouted. And he chased after him.

“Better to be protected Bro!” Frank said as they ran towards children’s toys.

“Push me!” Morgan said as she tried to get in the cart but failed miserably.

“You’re such a dork.”I said helping her into the cart.

“But you love me right?” She asked and I replied “Like a fat kid loves cake.”

“That reminds. Can we get cake?!” She asked, and I sighed. One cupcake won’t hurt.

“Fine, but take it easy with the sugar. You know how you get.” I warned as I took some cupcakes off the shelf.

“Yeah yeah whatever Mother.” She said staring at the cup cakes.

“Hey guys!” Mikey said running up and kissing Morgan on the cheek. He looked worn out and I didn’t see Frank behind him.

“What happened to Frank?” I asked and Frank came around the corner with his hair messed up and he was out of breath.” You two didn’t have gay sex right?” I asked jokingly.

“My man is 100% into girlies. Aren’t you babe?” Morgan asked kissing mikey.Her butt was still stuck in the cart and Mikey had to lean down a lot.

“Yup, FO sho.” He said when he came up for air.

“Okay, now that that’s settled. Let’s go pay and go home.” I said and steered the cart towards the cashiers. When Morgan tried to get out of the cart she knocked down a rack of gum and caused quite a commotion.
I paid and had everybody carry the stuff back to the car and gave them each a cup cake out of the 24 pack.

We drove home and with the bribery of cupcakes got everybody to help me put away the groceries. I found out that Eliza had stuff to do today and Gerard was really quiet.

“Hey, are you okay?” I asked him while everybody was deciding what movie to watch. He nodded and didn’t look at me.

We all decided on Beetle juice and snuggled into each other in the living room. Tony, Amy and Bob were on one couch. Ray, Frank and Jamia (who is actually very nice) were on the other. Then Me, Gerard, Mikey and Morgan were on the last one. Mikey and Morgan were curled into each other. Quietly talking and snuggling.

Morgan started taking up so much room I had to sit in Gerard’s lap. Which I believe was their plan all along. I quietly watched the movie as Gerard wrapped his arm around my tummy and leaned his head on my shoulder.

One movie ended and then next (Ferris Beulers day off) started. Everyone got more comfortable and By the Breakfast club, I was comfortably laughing in Gerard’s arms.

Amy had been mocking the nerdy guy when he was high off pot trying to eat the smoke. This reminded our resident smoker he needed one and Gerard walked outside.

“Follow him!” Morgan said and everybody agreed and pushed me out of the house and locked the door.

“Thanks guys. . . “I mumbled and sat down next to Gerard on the porch.”Hey . . .”

“Hey . . . “He replied and took a drag off his cigarette. I grabbed it and took a drag as well to his astonished “You smoke?”

“Only when in stressed.” I said and took another drag.

“So is this how its gonna be?” He asked during this awkward silence.

“I guess so. Unless you break up with Eliza that is . . . .”I said and he sat there thinking for a bit. I couldn’t deal with the silence and went back into the living room with the group. I grabbed a cupcake off the counter and instead of answering everyone’s questions I ate it slowly.

When it became late Morgan had to go home and Mikey offered to drive her. The boys left as well and Frank had gone to hung out with Jamia. I did my homework. Skipped dinner and went to bed early. I was super tired.

Around 1 in the morning I heard my phone buzzing on the table next to my bed. It was a text message from Morgan and it was labeled IMPORTANT, CALL ME.

I dialed her number and said “what do you want?” when she picked up.

“Gerard just broke up with Eliza.”

. . . . Huh?
Sign up to rate and review this story