Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Fml

Stuck

by AddixxSin 3 reviews

So im stuck in a rut . . .and I cannot get up . . .

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres:  - Published: 2010-07-08 - Updated: 2010-07-09 - 1493 words

1Ambiance
Addie Pov.

“What?” I asked as I rubbed my eyes and sat up in bed. I grabbed my alarm clock and it said 1:34 am. Oh I need coffee. There is no sleeping now.

“Yea! Mikey just called me and told me the whole thing!” She exclaimed and I winced at how loud she is for so early it was. I got out of bed , trying to process what was going on, and pressed the button on my coffee maker. It sputtered to life and I leaned against the counter to wait.

“Okay, so tell me what went on? Who called you?” I asked and rubbed my eyes.

“Mikey called me and told me that Gerard and Eliza had a fight. Not like a little love spat, a huge ass fight and she left the apartment to go to the hotel that Jeff is staying at so she can go home.” Morgan said and I could hear her excitement over the phone.” Isn’t that great!”

“I can’t believe he did it. . . . .” I said and kind of zoned out in the thoughts of what happened earlier today. I mean yesterday.

“I know right! So what are you going to do? Are you going to date him? What are you going to do?” She pestered as I poured a cup of coffee into a mug with a skull and cross bones on it.

“I don’t know dude. He is leaving in two freaking days. And from what Ive seen right now its not gonna be a stable relationship between me and d him. Like it would be long distance. Not to mention our ages-“I started and she interrupted me with . . .

“Okay as for the age thing, that could be a whole lot worse! He could be sixty!” She explained.

“Ew. . .” I said, stirring in some creamer and taking a sip.

“Exactly. He could also live farther away too. Me and Mikey plan to make it work.” She said and I wasn’t surprised.

“Has he met your parents yet?” I asked, Morgan’s parents aren’t super strict. But they probably would get freaked out by her having a 23 year old boyfriend.

“They were a little mad that they haven’t met him before now. But when he was dropping me off, they came out and met him. And because my parents are 6 years apart, they didn’t really freak out. He was also really nice to them and they thought he was such a gentleman.” Morgan ranted. I leaned my hand against my face and felt my eyes droop. I “mhmm”ed and she continued to talk about this for a long time until I hung up on her.

No offence to my sister for another mister. But I was so tired that I couldn’t understand what was going on. I went back to bed for half an hour before my alarm clock (who will be shot at three o’clock today by a firing squad) woke me up with an obnoxious ke(insert dollar sign here)ha song.

I washed my hair, put on jeans and a t shirt, did a tiny bit of make up and walked out the door. Back pack in hand, along with coffee and my last two cigarettes, I left for the school bus.

-End of the day-

Morgan had thrown multiple paper planes and stuff at me during the day for hanging up on her this morning. Most said “Butt Head” and other obnoxious things like that and had stopped when Ms.Tigges threatened her with detention.

“What up Adoobs? What’s with the sunglasses?” She asked and yanked them off. My little blue bags under my eyes had gotten darker from lack of sleep. And slight crying. “Damn! Since when do you know Chris Brown?!”

“Shut up Hoe bag. You’re the one who woke me up so early.” I said grabbing my sunglasses back and walking ahead of her. I wasn’t in the mood for anyone to touch or talk to me.

I felt like an atheist pine tree that just got chopped down and got made into the bible. I don’t make a lot of sense. Just give me ten more cups of coffee before I can make sense.


“I will call you later!” I heard Morgan shout and I nodded my head and waved my hand. I walked out a side entrance to the school and walked down the road towards my house. I pulled out a cig, lit it and took a drag.

I’m so done with this whole situation. I like a man who is ten years my senior and my best friend loves his brother and both of them are in a rock band from New Jersey.

“Addie!!!”I heard my name being called and saw the guys van pulling around the corner and driving up to me. Frank reeled down the window and called out “Get in dude!”

I shook my head and kept walking. The guys frowned and pulled forward and on the side of the road. So I would have to directly pass them to get by. Frank got out of the car and shut the door. He leaned on the side and crossed his arm giving me a pissed off look.

“Addie, Come here.” Frank said in a very stern voice. I walked over and gave him a hug. I pulled away and took another drag of my cig.

“That’s gonna kill you one day.” Frank asked and took my cig away, took a drag off it, then tossed it to the ground.
“Well la Dee da.” I said and gave him another hug. I was very surprised when he picked me up and tossed me in the van. Ray and Bob caught me and held me close. I was struggling and trying to get free but they wouldn’t let go.

“Let me go right now.” I said in my best intimidating voice. They laughed and continued to hold me. I felt the car pull away and I asked where we are going.

“We are going to our house and you will be locked in a room with Gerard until you figure out your problems and be nice.” Ray explained and I wiggled some more so He was hugging me to his chest and Bob had my feet.

“I have school tomorrow.” I explained and Bob gave me a dangerous look. If I didn’t know that he wouldn’t do anything to me, I would have been shitting my pants.

“You will be able to go to school. Morgan is bringing you some clothes from your house and feeding Stewie.” Bob explained.

“But I don’t want to be in a room with him . . . “I whined and they didn’t talk to me for the rest of the ride. We got to the house and I was half way across the yard until Frank tackled me and sat on my chest, pinning down my wrists. Bob picked me up and took me into the house. They opened a door with the lock on the OUTSIDE of the door and I saw Gerard within.

“Now you two play nice and we might let you out. Have fun!” Frank said tossing in my back pack and Bob took me off his shoulder and pushed me in the room. I turned around and they slammed the door shut and locked it.

I sighed and turned around and looked at the room, it was dark blue and had a nice crème colored carpet. With a 26 year old rockstar in the middle of it.

“So this is gonna be fun . . . “I said taking my backpack and scooting over to the other side of the room. I pulled out my math, English, and art homework and decided to do something useful with my time stuck in here.

“Aren’t we gonna talk about us?” Gerard asked laying on his stomach facing me. I looked up at him and bit my lip. “You look cute when you do that. . . .”

“Now stop that right now. I want to finish my homework then I will talk to you. I got to think for a bit.” I said and looked down at my homework for the next hour and a half. I tried dragging it out for as long as I can, but I could only do equations, read a line, and draw a fricking line so many times.

“Are you done now?” Gerard asked. He had scooted closer to me, til he was only a foot or so away. I looked into his amber eyes and nodded.

“Yeah, I’m done now.” I said, shutting my sketch book and putting my stuff in my bag.
“Alrighty then . . . lets begin” I said crossing my arms and leaning back against the wall.

“Will you be my girlfriend?” Gerard asked and that caught me by surprise.

“Well . . . . “
Sign up to rate and review this story