Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Fml

Today is the day of the rest of our lives

by AddixxSin 1 review

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres:  - Published: 2010-07-09 - Updated: 2010-07-09 - 684 words

0Unrated
Addie POV.

“Well . . . I don’t know Gerard. You’re gonna be touring a lot with the band. Not to mention, you live in New Jersey. . . . .”I explained. He sat next to me against the wall and put his arm around my shoulders, pulling me into his side.

“Well if Morgan and Mikey can make it work. Then so can we.” He said but I shook my head.

“They haven’t made it work yet. That’s the point. By the way, what happened with Eliza?” I asked. He sighed and ran his free hand through his hair.

“I told her she wasn’t good for me, I dumped her. She freaked and left. End of story.” He said and looked me in the eyes.

The truth was I had major feelings for this guy but I was too scared to admit it. I don’t think I could be alone again knowing that he wouldn’t be down the street to be there for me.

“I don’t want you to leave.” I said wrapping my arms around his frame and hiding my face in his chest. He brought his arms around me and held me close for a long time. We both fell asleep a little bit and decided to lay on the floor on our sides, facing each other.

“So maybe we should wait a while before going into a relationship. . . .” I prodded this thought many times before and thought that if we were met to be in a relationship, we could pick up where we left off later in time.

“Like get to know each other better?” He asked and I nodded. That was one way to put it. “Well let’s get to know each other. What’s your favorite color?”

“Purple, black and white. How about you?” I asked, reaching over and playing with a stray strand of hair on his cheek.

“Red . . . a-and . . . um Black” He somewhat stuttered. He looked at my finger twirling the hair on his cheek and I giggled and pulled away.

“What? “He asked, oblivious that his reaction to me just touching his cheek made me laugh. “Why are you laughing?” He grinned and grabbed my waist and pulled me to him.

“Because you’re so cute.” I said and kissed his nose. I know I must be confusing. But I’m confused myself.

“You’re cuter” He said and gave me a kiss on the lips. Those sparks led to a make out session that had his shirt off and mine pulled up halfway across my stomach.

“Holy shit!!! They are way too nice!” Frank shouted from the door we had no idea was open. He slammed it and we heard footsteps moving around downstairs. I gave Gerard his shirt back and helped him stand up. They opened the door again and Franks jaw dropped.

“I swear their shirts were off!” Frank accused and pointed at me and Gee.

“My shirt was on thank you.” I said and I still got fish faces from everybody. Normally when I’m dating someone I won’t even like them lay on top of me rather than take my shirt off.

“Well I came up to say that dinner was ready if you want it.” Frank said. Pouting he turned around and left the room. We all followed and I saw Morgan was here as well in Mikeys arms on the couch.

“Hey I heard you had your shirt off?” She asked through a smirk.

“Its was the older way that had his shirt off. Frank just didn’t see that mine was still on.” I explained as I walked with Gerard to the table. On the table was a lay out of take out boxes and chop sticks.” Chinese!!!”

I love Chinese! It’s my favorite food ever! I sat down and couldn’t wait to chow down on the veggie egg rolls. Making out can make you hungry, don’t cha know.

During dinner I found out the boys had a radio thing all day, then they leave Saturday instead of Sunday. Shit . . .
Sign up to rate and review this story