Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Fml

Two more chapters left . . .

by AddixxSin 2 reviews

Not including this one.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres:  - Published: 2010-07-10 - Updated: 2010-07-10 - 1225 words

0Unrated
Addie Pov.

Friday felt like it took forever. Every minute, an hour. Every hour, a day. Morgan and I had plans to see the boys after school and their radio thing. They were doing interviews and photo shoots and whatnot. We were supposed to go straight to their house and wait til they got back so we can have some quality time with them before they go, but me and Morgan planned on buying them gifts at Wal-Mart.

“Okay so I was thinking a domo doll for Frank. Along with some candy. For Ray, some new head phones, and a cd. For Mikey, a Book. For Bob, that Mr. what’s it called game. Then I was thinking of getting Gerard a jacket?” I questioned as Morgan pushed me around in a shopping cart at Wal-Mart.

“His name is Mr. Bean! And sure, why not.” She said grabbing a bag of mixed candy off the shelf and tossing it onto my stomach.

“Rightyo. Now onward toward kid toys!” I said pointing to where the kids department was for Frank’s gift. We traveled around like this getting games and stuff. We found an Iron maiden cd Ray didn’t have, and got Mikey a Joe Hill book about an aging rock star. We got Bobs video game and made our way over to the men’s jackets. Now Gerard is a jacket whore. He always has some form of jacket on all the time.

“What about this one?” Morgan said holding up a nice flannel sort of jacket thing. I shook my head. I can’t picture Gerard in the lumberjack jacket. We searched forever til we found the perfect leather jacket with a black flannel lining. It had a worn sorta look and was in his size. It was also in the clearance isle so I don’t know how someone passed this up.

“Dude we got to hurry to their house. Its almost 6.” Morgan said as I helped her scan things from inside the cart. Truth was I was kind of stuck and didn’t know how to get out. Damn my long legs!

“Mkay, Hey Momo . . . “I asked in a slightly little kidish voice.

“Yeah?” She asked as she handed the cashier some money and started to pull away from the counter.

“I’m stuck.” I said, hanging my head in shame. She laughed at this and almost started to cry. I agree this must be funny, but I wouldn’t cry over it.

“I’m sorry; I don’t know why that was so funny! Mkay so lets move this little basket thingies and see if you can get out now.” She said as she maneuvered the basket flat and pushed the cart against the wall so it wouldn’t move. I popped one foot out and then another, I jumped out of the cart and onto Morgan’s back getting a koala ride.

“Yay! Koala!” I shouted and held on tight as she tried to get me off.

“You are a butt hole. BUTTHOLE!” She shouted and started hitting me where she could reach. I hopped off and ran around the parking lot for a few minutes, then both of us got tired and just decided to walk to the boys house with our things.

-Long dramatic walk to the guys house, and one temper tantrum later (you can guess who)-

“Okay, so where did Bob say that key was?” Morgan asked as we searched the porch for the spare key to get in the house.

“I think he said something about a plant.” I questioned as I looked around the fat porch plant next to the door. I found a screw had been drilled into the plastic container and the key was hanging from it. Worst hiding spot ever!

“Found it!” I said opening the door. We brought the bags inside and hid all the gifts in a basket that is usually used for blankets. “They shall never find it there!”

“Oh Im sure they won’t. . .”Morgan said sarcastically and I flipped her off.

We had picked up some stuff to make dinner with as well and got started on the pizzas and salad. It was just oven pizzas and a premade salad so once that was done we sat on the couch and watched jackass for an hour til the boys got home.

“Oh my god you made us food!” Frank said coming through the door and rushing to the kitchen. Gerard and Mikey came over to me and Morgan and gave us hello kisses. Bob and Ray just kind of stood around the door frame awkwardly. They usually do that. But remember, the quiet ones are the ones you got to watch out for.

“So we have gifts for you guys! Grab some food and come sit!” I said and I didn’t need to say it twice. All the boys ran into the kitchen to grab some food. They probably were starving from working all day.

Once everybody had some food they came to the sofas and sat down. Me and Morgan grabbed the blanket basket and sat on this two person chair so the boys couldn’t sneak a peek at what they got.

“Okay so for Frankie we got you some candy . . “I said and received a excited squeal from Frank, But moans from the other guys.

“Thanks Addie. Do you know how hard he is to control without sugar?” Bob laughed and I continued.

“And a domo doll.” The doll was only 5 inches tall of the little brownie guy and Frank loved it. He loved it so much that he tackled Morgan and I in a huge hug that made us almost cry.
“Okay enough of that Hun. For Bob we got you a Mr. Bean game.” Morgan said handing it over to a smiling Bob. We knew Bob would be too shy to give us hugs himself so we came over and hugged the stuffing out of him.

“Ray, we got you an Iron Maiden cd and some headphones.Dont let Frank near these ones this time. Haha” Morgan said tossing it to him and he caught them and did a touchdown dance.

“Lil Way, We got you a book by this guy, Joe Hill. We thought you might like him.” Morgan gave him the book and sat in his lap cuddling. Gerard looked at me expectantly and so did all the guys. They were curious as to what I would give Gerard knowing that we plan to date, just not til im a legal adult.

“We got you a jacket Gee.” I said holding it up and a huge wave of relief washed over me when I saw a smile cross his face. He got up and gave me a hug, my arms still holding the jacket, and kissed the top of my head.

“Thanks for the gifts you guys. Im so happy we got to meet you, get to know you, and become such good friends.” Gerard said to me and Morgan. Mikey curled his arm around her waist even more and Frank was tearing up hugging domo to his chest. “I will hate to leave you tomorrow, but I will come to visit. I promise.” The last part he whispered into my ear and held me tighter.
Sign up to rate and review this story