Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Fml

The End

by AddixxSin 2 reviews

well not really. . . .

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres:  - Published: 2010-07-11 - Updated: 2010-07-11 - 2078 words

1Funny
Addie Pov.

“Do you need any help packing?” I asked as I watch Gerard pack his suitcase. I sat on the foot of his bed and watched his walk around his room and toss clothes onto the bed. He had been organizing things since we finished dinner and the jackass movie.

“No, I’m fine.” He said and I noticed that he wouldn’t look at me. I sighed and laid back on the bed, dangling my feet over the edge. As I listened to him run around the room, getting his makeup or empting the drawers in the closet, I realized how much I’m going to miss him. I couldn’t believe how much had changed in two weeks of them being here.

I yawned and realized I was getting sleepy since it was like 1 in the morning or something. The boy’s flight was in a few hours and we wanted every second we could get with them. But it was kind of hard to be with a certain Way when he wouldn’t look at you.

“Well if you don’t need my help, I’m gonna sleep for a bit.” I said and cuddled with a pillow. It smelled like cigarettes, soap, and his cologne. I slowly started shutting down when I felt someone snuggle up behind me and wrap an arm around my waist. Gerard whispered things in my ear that I didn’t know about him. About him as a kid. About Mikey as a kid. Filling me in on the things I forgot to ask the night before.

“I’m gonna miss you.” He whispered into my ear, he kissed my cheek and snuggled against my back.

“Im gonna miss you too.” I said and just listened to the quiet sounds around me. Gerard’s breathing lulled me to sleep and it was his voice I woke to.

“Addie! C’mon babe we got to go!” He shook my shoulder and I “hmmm?” ed. I opened my eyes and saw the sunlight streaming through the curtains. I took notice that Gerard was running around without a shirt on and was hopping into a pair of jeans. He must have taken a shower because his black hair was in wet waves. “Addie! C’mon Babe!” He said and I got up.

“What time is it?” I asked rubbing my eyes and he tossed his phone next to me. I opened it and it said 10:00 am. I realized how late it was and I jumped up and helped Gerard find a clean shirt and jacket. I tossed them onto the bed and brought his suitcase downstairs where everybody was frantically running around collecting forgotten items.

“Dude start packing the van.” Bob said to me and a very sleepy Morgan. She nodded, grabbed some bags and we loaded up the van while everybody was taking showers and stuff. Once that was done we were still both super tired so we hopped in the back bench seat of the van and started to sleep.

-In the house- Gerard’s Pov.

“Dude where are my drumsticks!” Bob shouted as we were running around trying to get our shit together before we had to leave.

“They are in your pocket dumbass!” Ray shouted as he carried a speaker to put in the van. We had a collection of speakers and cords that still needed to be loaded, But at least we didn’t have to deal with luggage since the girls had that covered.

“Frank, put those cords in that bag and get in the van. And yes you may keep domo with you.” I told Frank as he questioningly held out domo for my approval of van worthiness. I’m not entirely sure that made sense. . . .”Mikey, Grab some drinks and stuff from the kitchen and put it in the mini cooler on the counter. It should still be there, I’m not sure.”

I grabbed another speaker and a guitar case and walked out to the van. I put the stuff in the back next to the suitcases and noticed a blonde head poking out from the top of the seat. I walked around and saw that Morgan and Addie were sleeping in the back of the van.

“Hey everybody be quiet when you go in the van. Addie and Morgan are sleeping.” I said walking back into the house. The last of the bags were in the foyer and everybody was putting on their shoes and we were out the door.

“Awwww. They are so cute.” Frank said as we got into the van. Bob and Ray up front. Me, Mikey and Frank in the next row. “Attack Domo!” He said and was about to shove it into Morgan’s face, but me and Mikey stopped him.

“Do you want Bob to take domo?” Mikey asked and Frank’s eyes got wide and he shook his head. The last time Frank annoyed Bob with a stuffed animal thing, Bob shoved it down his pants. It was an awkward day on the bus for all of us.” Well good. Now let the girls sleep.”

During the ride, every time we hit a pot hole or something, Mikey and I would look back to make sure that it didn’t wake them. It felt kind of odd having to take care of someone other than the guys.

As I watched the scenery go by on the way to the airport I felt a little tickle on the back of my neck. It went away so I didn’t mind. But then this tickle went from the back of my neck, down my shoulders and across my chest.

“They are awake!” Frank announced as Addie kissed my cheek. I saw that Mikey was getting the same treatment from Morgan and Frank was hugging Domo in the middle of this love scene.

“This is icky! Shield your eyes domo!” Frank spazzed as it was full frontal kissin.

“Hey, anybody want to play hair janga? Rays asleep.” Bob said and everybody agreed.

We always used to do this when we first started touring. The goal was to get as much stuff in Rays fro as you can without waking him up. We explained this to the girls and they were all in.

“I’m first!” Morgan said tossing a pencil into Ray’s bush of a head. This went on until Frank topped us all and put Domo in there. The rest of the time was spent with Addie in my arms and Morgan in Mikeys.She fell asleep again and I could tell she was cold so I got my jacket off and put it around her. It was just some old hoodie she grabbed out of my suitcase. But it was my favorite. Next to that leather one she got me.

“Nooo . . . “Addie said. I thought she was awake till she snuggled closer into my chest.

“Oh yeah, She does that.” Morgan clarified and I nodded. “It’s actually pretty funny when she answers you.”

“No what Addie?” I asked and she said “Don’t leave.”

“But we have to Babe. I promise we will be back.” I said and kissed her on the lips.

“Now say that Morgan is my best friend in the world!” Morgan laughed and Addie flipped her off.

“Now I’m awake.” She said sitting up in my lap and yawning. Her yawn sounded like a chipmunk or something and she clamped her hands over her mouth.

“Awe babe, Take your hands off your mouth.” I say trying to pry her fingers away from her face.” Ill give you a kiss.”

She took her hands off and wrapped her arms around my neck smashing my face to hers. I love her kisses.

“Break it up! We’re here!” Bob shouted and parked the van. We got out and everybody grabbed some bags. We walked around to get our tickets and had to wait for our plane. We walked to or gate and went through security. Everything was scanned and put on the plane except our carry on.

“Anybody want to get coffee with me?” I asked and Addie was already up and pulling me towards the starbucks.She had forgotten she had my jacket and given it back to me in the security line. I wrote a small note I planned to give her in the van and found it in the pocket of my jeans. I put it in the pocket of my jacket and will wait for my chance.We got to the line and I saw her trying not to shiver in the cold lobby. I shrugged off my jacket and put it around her arms.

“Thank you babe.” She said and kissed me. I’m gonna miss her kisses. At least she agreed to a relationship when she is older.

We placed our orders and on the way back I could see all the guys lining up.

“Dude! Come on! Our planes here!” Bob shouted Addie and I rushed to the group. Everybody got their coffee and got their bags.

When Addie realized she still had my jacket she tried to take it off and give it back, but I refused.

“Keep it. I want you to have it.” I said wrapping her back up. I looked into her eyes and knew this was gonna be hard on both of us.”Im gonna be back for you. I promise.” I said and kissed the top of her head.

“I’ll hold you to that promise.” She whispered and I had to leave. I walked to the plane and sat down next to an equally destroyed Mikey.

“I’m gonna marry her.” He said and I didn’t doubt it. I watched our gate and saw Addie and Morgan waving from the window. I doubted they could see me, but I touched my fingers to the window.

“I will come back for you.” I whispered as our plane took off.

Addie Pov.

So as the plane took off Morgan broke down. Her face got red and she sat down on the floor, leaning against the wall.

“I’m gonna miss him so much.” She sobbed and I rubbed her back smoothly. People were staring at us and I glared at them.

“Don’t worry, He is gonna call you all the time and text you and do video messages and visit us. You will not go one day without hearing him from him at least once.” I said. Trying to convince myself of the same thing.

After a hour or so of me calming Morgan down I called Tony and he was driving his moms car to come pick us up. We waited in silence and when he got here Morgan and I smothered him in hugs. He calmed us both down and led us to the car.

“Hey, where did you get that sweatshirt?” Morgan sniffled and I looked down at myself and realized I had forgotten about Gerard’s jacket.

“Gerard gave it to me.” I said quietly and hugged it to my skin.


Two days later

I was cleaning up my room and found Gerard’s jacket. Its was a washed out black from being worn so many times. I held it up to my face to take in his coffee and cigarettes smell.

He hasn’t called or texted.It doesn’t surprise me since I know he’s probably busy. Morgan has been talking to Mikey non stop though. I put it down and heard a crinkle of paper.

I searched the pockets and found a small folded piece of lined paper. I opened it up and found it was a note from Gerard.


Addie,

When I first met you I didn’t know what to say. That first day I was a dick because I didn’t know how to express myself any other way. When I tackled you and looked down into the mask I saw your eyes and I couldn’t believe how I didn’t notice them before. I think that’s when I knew I cared for you.

I know that last few days haven’t been easy. But in a few years I hope I get the chance I need to prove myself to you.

I love you,

Gerard



Rate and Review please? Thank you to all the people who have done so.You keep me moving.
Sign up to rate and review this story