Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > The Art Of Love

Smokers Outside Hospital Doors

by death_b4_disco 3 reviews

'"I love you too, Gerard Way."'

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Drama,Humor,Romance - Characters: Gerard Way - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2010-03-26 - Updated: 2010-03-26 - 712 words

1Moving
A/N: Hello, sorry for the long wait... I've been very busy again. Oh yes, Frankie is gonna be a daddy, to twins! In summer! Finally some good news from the guys! Cannot wait for their new album and the new babies! Anyway, enjoy! I'm so sorry it took so long!

~*~

Rhianne's POV

The nurse smiled and left the room, going to tell Gee I was fine, I hoped he'd be in quickly, so I could see his face again. I looked around the room and saw all the machines that used to be attached to me. I shuddered as I looked down at the needles sticking into the back of my hand, urgh, needles.

Suddenly there was a knock on the door, my heart jumped as I thought of seeing Gee again.
"Come in!" I strained myself to sit up, groaning in pain as I did so. The door opened to reveal my dad.
"Hey Rhi," He sheepishly walked in and shuffled his feet. "I'm so sorry for what I've done in the past, I know it's probably not enough just to say that but today taught me a lot. I really don't want to lose you Rhi, and although your mother has gone back to England I want you to stay with Holly and myself, and her two daughters. Give it a think please, Rhi? You can stay opposite to your college and right near Gee." He was trying to convince me, I didn't understand; one minute he wanted me gone, the next he wanted me to stay. I was willing to do anything to stay in New York, stay near Gee, but move in with the man and woman that tore my happy family apart? It seemed ludicrous, insensible. I had no idea what I was going to do.
"Where is Gerard, I need to speak to him." Dad sighed in defeat, for the moment, and walked over to me, kissed me on the forehead before going to step out the door.
"Think about it okay?" I nodded as he stepped out and tried to fix myself, lifting my arms as high as I could to fix my hair, wincing as I lifted them too far and as I brushed my hands past the scar on the side of my face. I looked to the side of my hospital bed and saw a mirror. Struggling, I lifted it to my face and gasped as I saw the three inch long gash on my forehead.
"Shit!" I began to cry as once again I was ripped and broken by this man. Suddenly the door opened and I hid my face, hid my tears. I felt the familiar arms rap around me, and the comforting lips on my exposed cheek.
"Rhi I thought I'd lost you today, twice. Never scare me like that again, I can't handle it, you'll make me grey." His soft giggle entered my ear sending shivers of happiness and want down my spine; I had to remind myself I was in a hospital, not his room. "Rhi, please may you do me the honour of letting me see your beautiful face? I can't bear to live without it any longer." I peeked up to see him smile and kiss my forehead. "Hello beautiful." His voice was calm and happy. I reached up to kiss his lips. Pushing further upwards when I felt his glass smooth lips against mine, I struggled to wrap my arms around his neck to pull him closer, making it compulsory to kneel on the bed so he wouldn't lose his balance. He drew back from the kiss and slowly and carefully placed my face in his hands.
"Rhianne Aarons, I truly do love you." Gazing into his eyes I saw his sincerity; that made me cry. Over the past year I had never heard those words once, and this time they were coming from the man I truly loved.
"I love you too, Gerard Way." I smiled and leaned in for another kiss.

I was defiantly staying in NY


A/N: Hello again, sorry it took so long! Okay R&R! BTW, for anyone who wants to know I got an A in my chemistry coursework exam :) thats 10% towards my GCSE! (yay!)
Lu
Sign up to rate and review this story