Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > Friends in Holy Places

Chapter 2

by Qball 0 reviews

Who saw them? What's the story behind these two?

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Angst,Drama,Romance - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2010-05-12 - Updated: 2010-05-12 - 579 words - Complete

0Unrated
"Cora, stop!" Brendon shouted chasing her down the dirt road, "Cora, speak to me!!". " Mr. Urie I have nothing to say to you" she spat, her chest heaving " the missus ain't cold yet and you already moved on, and to a man of the cloth!!". " Cora, what you saw was a-a-a a mistake" he stuttered " I was desperate, and hurt, and you know as well as I that Father Ross has a reputation of beinga man of poor morals!" " The parish would want us to have been found so that we can throw this monster out of our church, and have him gone from out fair city!". " Mr. Urie what I saw didn't look like no mistake." Cora whispered. " Come back to the house, and I will take care of this problem", He pleaded " Yes sir"

"Cora sit here" Brendon said stopping outside the door to the parlor where Ryan awaited Brendon's return. "yes sir" she said tears starting to form in her eyes. " Ross you decietful wretch" Brendon shouted slamming the door behind him, he ran to Ross' side.

All Cora heard for the next half hour was the men shouting at each other, it reached a fever pitch when the sound of moving furniture drowned out the shouting. First the couch was slid across the hard wood floor followed by the sound of an open hand meeting the flesh of an already swollen cheek. Then came the shouting again followed by pleading, and finally the thud of two bodies falling to the floor. " Mr. Urie stop!!!" Cora shouted barging into the room " You're going to k..." she stopped as she saw the scene before her. The the furniture was all overtuned , and there were several holes in the walls, a soft breeze rolled into the room from the shattered window pane. What shocked her the most was a red faced and sobbing Brendon sitting on the chest of a completely motionless Ryan. " No Mr. Urie!!" she screamed " What have you done!!!", at this Brendon turned " Cora, leave the room." he whispered his face a mask or anger, and sorrow. " Call the rest of the servants, have them gather in front of the house." " But Mr. Urie what about..." she said eyeing the scene befor her. " Never you mind I'll take care of it" He said leading her to the door " You Just do as you are told I'll take care of this" he said turning and going back into the room. The last thing she saw was Brendon leaning over Ryans body whispering into his ear.

A short time later Cora came to the door of the parlor to find Brendon sitting alone on the now upright couch, his hand bandaged to the wrist. " Mr. Urie the servants are out front" she said and turned to leave. " Cora " he said his voice harsh from screaming and crying " You're free, you're all free, just leave.". "Mr. Urie!! Surely you can't be serious!?" she shouted. " I'am you are all free, a boat awaits all who will take it." " It will take you to the north, While I in another will be headed south to my sister-in-laws" he said his voice cracking. " Mr. Urie you are a saint!!" Cora shouted in joy. " No saint would have done what I have done today, Im a man of tainted soul, even worse than that bastard Ross" he growled " Now leave, I plan to be far from this house of misery by dark"...
Sign up to rate and review this story