Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > Friends in Holy Places

Chapter 3

by Qball 0 reviews

Still there? Awesome. Brendon is running away, but can he escape his past?

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: G - Genres: Angst - Published: 2010-05-12 - Updated: 2010-05-12 - 324 words - Complete

0Unrated
Brendon paced the dock waiting for the crewmen to finish loading the steamship he would be taking to Galveston. The fading paint on the paddle wheel cover read S.S City of New Orleans. " Stop starring at me damit!!!" he screeched " All you've done since I arrived is stared at me!" "I'm no criminal!" he screamed though there was no one there.

" Mr.Urie we are ready to board" a crew member shouted over the rail "We have to leave now if we want to make it through the blockade". Brendon nodded and slowly made his way aboard, as he stepped onto the deck he drew in a sharp breath, catching a glimpse of pale skin and brown hair at the end of the ship. " Sir whatis it?" the crewman asked him " Nothing of your concern" " thought I saw a glimpse of my past" he whispered shuffiling inside the deckhouse. As the door closed the ship let out a loud whistle and pulled away from the dock.

A short time later the ship had made the blockade and the passengers had mostly made for bed. A lone figure paced the bow of the ship seeming to converse with the shadows. " I'm so sorry I never ment to hurt you" Brendon cried "It was a mistake, I should have been more careful" " I just lost control and I..." he stammered "She had seen to much I had to take care of it, I just didn't think it would go that far.." he whispered finally breaking down. He sobbed as he fell to the deck. " Mister Urie!" one of the crewman shouted finding Brendon slumped against the wall" Mr. Urie you'll catch your death out here!" "You must go to bed..." he said hoisting the inconsolable man to his feet. As the crewman opened the door Brendon whispered "I love you." and finally allowed himself to be brought inside "I...love..." the wind whispered in reply.
Sign up to rate and review this story