Categories > Books > Harry Potter > Harry Potter, The Twilight Wolf

Gringotts

by HpFreak 6 reviews

same as last one.

Category: Harry Potter - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Fantasy,Humor - Characters: Dumbledore,Harry,Hermione,Lupin - Warnings: [V] [?] - Published: 2010-06-06 - Updated: 2010-06-06 - 3108 words

5Exciting
Disclaimer: I don’t own anything in Harry Potter and am making absolutely no money at all writing this. I am merely doing it for my own enjoyment.

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

Harry was sitting there under a tree for about fifteen minutes before he changed back and when he did he got up and started walking through the woods trying to find a road. He was walking for only five minutes when he found one. He started walking and after a few minutes he came upon a sign that said London was 23.1 miles. So he just kept going down that road. He walked for most of the day before he finally got to London and when he did he was ready to pass out. He looked around and had no clue where to go so he went into a shop and got directions to Charing Cross Road and set off again. When he found the road he started looking for the Leaky Cauldron. When he finally found that he went inside. He looked around the pub and noticed a small group of people in a corner tense as he looked over them and he felt like he was in danger but he just shrugged it off and went up to the bar.

“Hello lad I’m Tom how can I help you.” He asked as he looked over Harry and his eyes went wide as they passed over his scar. “Bless my soul its Harry Potter.” He declared in a loud voice and the pub went silent.

“Please sir I just need to find the bank.” Harry said as he looked around.

“Of course lad follow me.” He said happily before everyone started crowding Harry. When everyone started trying to shake his hand Harry growled.

“Leave me alone.” He nearly screamed and everyone backed away from him.

“Nicely done lad. Nicely done.” Tom said with a smile before leading Harry into a back room and tapping a brick with a stick that Harry figured was a wand and an arch appeared. “Welcome to Diagon Alley Mr. Potter. To get to the bank go straight down this street. It’s a huge white building you can’t miss it.”

“Thank you sir.” Harry said with a small smile.

“Call me Tom Mr. Potter.” Tom said with a huge smile on his face.

“Ok and I’m just Harry.” Harry said before he started walking down the street. As he walked he got the feeling he was being followed so he quickened his pace and tried not to think about it until he got to the large white building that he was looking for. He quickly went up the steps and into the building and stopped to look around and saw the little green things sitting on stools behind a long counter with pointy ears and sharp teeth that Harry figured was a goblin like the book said. Taking slow breaths he walked up to one of them.

“How may I help you?” the goblin asked with a sneer as he looked down at Harry.

“I was told to come here and show you this ring.” Harry said in a small voice and held up his hand. When the goblin saw the ring his eyes went wide.

“Follow me.” He said and jumped off his stool and led Harry through a set of doors. They walked down a long hallway with a bunch of doors and didn’t stop until they got to the end where there was a huge wooden door. “Wait here.” The goblins said and knocked on the door before going in. Harry sat there for a few minutes trying to control his nerves before the door opened and the goblin came back out. “The head goblin will see you now.” He said with a small bow as he held the door open. Harry went in and saw an old goblin sitting behind a large desk.

“Ahhh hello Mr. Potter. Or should I say Potter-Cassavant.” He said with a grin.

“Cassavant?” Harry asked as he looked down at the ring on his finger.

“Yes Cassavant. Mr. Kevin Cassavant came here last night and talked to us. We know about twilight wolfs. We are close friends with them in fact. He came here to get you as his heir and when you put the ring on you sealed the deal Mr. Potter-Cassavant.” He said.

“Just Harry.” Harry said making the goblins grin widen.

“Of course Harry and I am Ragnok.” Ragnok said with a small bow. “Now on to business. Mr. Cassavant was not a very wealthy man but he was very powerful. He was the best warrior among all of the twilight packs almost thirty years ago until the day he died. But most of his money went to help the twilight wolfs or small things he wanted. He left you his house in the twilight wolf village and the small flat here in the Alley the rest is stuff in the muggle world that he said you knew where it was. He left you all of his weapons which are hidden bellow his house in the twilight village so you will have to find it to get the weapons though he did bring a few here for you today. But first he wanted me to give you these.” He said and reached into his desk and pulled out a pair of black leather gloves with the knuckles cut out.

“What are these for?” Harry asked

“Most of Mr. Cassavant’s weapons are made of silver and these are so you can touch silver without burning yourself.” Ragnok told him and Harry slipped them on and they shrunk just like the ring to fit his hands. “He wanted me to give you these.” He said and pulled out a black cane with a skull on the top, two ten inch long daggers, and a black trench coat.

“What is all this.” Harry asked.

“The cane is a sword.” Ragnok said and twisted the skull and pulled up to reveal a two foot long silver blade with black markings on it.

“What are the markings?” Harry asked as Ragnok handed him the sword which was surprisingly light.

“They are runes Harry. One of them makes the sword lighter and easier to handle. One makes it so you can call it back to the sheath if you have the Cassavant ring and one makes it indestructible. The daggers have the same things on them and the coat has them stitched on the side of the jacket. There are also runes on the jacket that make it adjust to any weather. So if it is extremely hot outside you will be cool.” Ragnok said as Harry slid the sword back into the cane.

“But I don’t know how to use a sword or daggers.” Harry said as he pulled the daggers out to see they were black with silver markings on it.

“Don’t worry I will have someone teach you the basics as we get you a wand made.” Ragnok said. “But first I need to show you your family vault.”

“My family vault. Does that mean my parents had there own vault here.” Harry asked with wide eyes.

“Yes it does. Just give me a minute and I will have someone go get a wand crafter from Knockturn Alley.” Ragnok said and pushed a button on his desk and spoke quietly and as he did Harry put on the jacket and the warm room started to cool down and before Harry could get used to it Ragnok turned back to him. “Come with me and I’ll take you to the vault.” He said and led Harry through a small side door that led to a track with a cart on it. They both got in and the cart took off down the track. They were going for about half an hour when they stopped by vault 2113. When they stopped they got out and walked to the big vault door.

“How do we open it?” Harry asked quietly.

“See that small hole there in the middle, just stick your finger in there.” Ragnok said and Harry did so without question and felt his finger get pricked before the door opened and he pulled his finger back out.

“What was that?” Harry asked as he backed away from the door.

“It was just testing you to see if you were a Potter.” Ragnok said as he pulled the vault door open and Harry’s eyes went wide as he saw the huge piles of gold, silver, and bronze coins.

“What are these?” Harry asked as he went into the vault and picking up a coin.

“They are wizard currency. The gold ones are Galleons, silver are the sickles and the bronze are the Knuts. There are 29 Knuts to a sickle and 17 sickles to a galleon and the exchange rate is .10 a Knut. 2.90 a sickle and 49.30 a galleon.” Ragnok said and Harry’s eyes went even wider.

“That’s a lot of money.” Harry said and Ragnok chuckled.

“Yes it is. Let’s just grab some money and we will have some converted for you before you leave.” He said and pulled out a small sack and filled it up and gave it to Harry. “Excellent let’s go back to my office than and we will get your wand started.” He said and they went back out to the tracks and got into the cart. A half hour later they were back in Ragnok’s office. When they got there Ragnok went to the door and opened it to reveal an old man with short white and grey hair and a short grey beard.

“Hello Ragnok how are you.” he said in a friendly voice.

“Hello Oliver I am fine how are you.” Ragnok said

“I am wonderful.” Oliver said.

“Harry I would like you to meet Oliver Davidson, Oliver this is Harry Potter-Cassavant.” Ragnok said with a wink at Harry.

“Hello sir.” Harry said in a small voice.

“Hello Harry I take it I am making a wand for you today.” He said and Harry nodded. “Excellent. If im not mistaken you are some kind of magical being it will be interesting to make a wand for you.” He said and Harry’s eyes went wide.

“W-what do you mean.” Harry choked out.

“Don’t worry Harry he can read peoples auras but he won’t tell anyone about any of this.” Ragnok said with a chuckle.

“Really what color is my aura?” Harry asked excitedly.

“It is blue as of now but it will likely grow when you reach magical puberty.” Oliver said and Harry’s eyes went wide.

“So I might become as powerful a wizard than the man who killed my parents.” Harry asked.

“It’s possible.” Oliver said with a sad smile.

“Well shall we get started than?” Ragnok asked and Oliver smiled.

“Excellent idea.” Oliver said and pulled out three boxes from his coat. “Alright lets start with measuring you.” he said and pulled out a tape measure and tapped it with his wand and it started measuring Harry. After a while the tape measure flew back over to Oliver and he put it away and held a box out to Harry. “Just reach in and feel around until you find one that feels right.” He said so Harry took a deep breath to keep him self under control and reached into the box and started feeling around. After a few minutes he grabbed a hold of two and pulled them out and heard Oliver gasp.

“What?” Harry asked as he looked at what he had in his hands and saw what looked like two bones a pure white and a pitch black.

“It’s a bone from a unicorn and a bone of a dementor.” Oliver said and Harry just looked at him.

“A unicorn is the purest creature alive and a dementor is the most tainted creature alive they suck all the happiness out of people.” Ragnok explained as Oliver took the bones.

“Years ago I picked them up on a whim never knowing they would be used together as such an odd combination.” Oliver said as he gently laid the bones down and then handed over another box. Harry reached in and started feeling around and pulled out a jar. “Ground vampire fang.” He said with a raised eye brow. “Alright last box is the focus.” He said and Harry reached in and pulled out a black diamond. “This is going to be a very interesting wand. I just need one more thing. What kind of magical being are you.”

“A twilight wolf.” Harry said quietly.

“Excellent.” He said with a smile before swinging his wand at Harry and blasting a hole in the floor next to him and Harry jumped out of his chair and felt himself transform in seconds and he started growling. “Calm down Harry. I just need a hair.” Oliver said and Harry got himself under control but ready to attack at a moments notice as Oliver came over and plucked a hair off his head. “Alright I am going to go get started on this. It will be ready in three to four days.” He said and quickly packed his things and left looking nervously at Harry who was staring without blinking at him.

“Calm down Harry. You are in no danger here at Gringotts.” Ragnok said and laid a calming hand on Harry’s shoulder as he lay on the ground. “You know the wolf should have it’s own name Harry.” He said and Harry looked at him and tilted his head to the side. “How about Astrum it means star in Latin.” He said and Harry nodded his wolf head as he tried to calm himself down and as he did he saw Ragnok slowing down and the colors fading form the room. And just as it all went dark he felt himself transform back into his human self.

“Dang it I almost had it.” Harry said as he kicked the desk. “OUCH.” He cried out and grabbed his foot.

“What did you almost have?” Ragnok asked

“I almost got into the black void that would help me find my aura and then my wolf.” Harry said and Ragnok nodded in under standing.

“Well I can’t help you with that but I have one last thing to give to you from Mr. Cassavant.” He said and pulled out a silver medallion of a half sun and half moon combined.

“I can’t wear that it’s silver.” Harry said as he backed away from the medallion.

“Mr. Cassavant insisted that you wear it. It will get you up to the standard of the Cassavant family by healing all of the mistreatment that has happened to you and some how help train you it is also the medallion worn by all the Cassavant warriors who worked for the kings. It is the Cassavant warrior crest.” He said and pushed the medallion into Harry’s hands. Harry looked at it for a few seconds before slipping it over his head and letting it fall onto his shirt and screamed when it burnt through it and started burning his chest until he passed out and his body disappeared. “I hope you were right in your calculations Kevin.” Ragnok said to himself quietly as he left the room.

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

As Harry made his way through London Remus was leading the group of wizards slowly through the woods going in circles as he had the scent of two wolfs and a few vampires plus Harry’s scent to pick through.

“Any luck Remus.” Dumbledore asked and Remus shook his head.

“I can’t get a good scent through the vampires, and wolfs that were here.” Remus said as he led them out of the woods and to a road and he looked down the road. “That way.” He said and everyone started walking down the road looking around.

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

After Harry put the medallion on he felt tremendous pain in his chest until darkness surrounded him. After a few minutes he opened his eyes expecting to be in Ragnok’s office but was surprised when he saw he was in a small forest and he looked around and saw a man he recognized as a much younger Kevin Cassavant sitting on a boulder with his eyes closed.

“Excuse me.” Harry said in a small voice and Kevin looked up and smiled.

“Hello Mr. Potter-Cassavant.” He said as he stood up and stretched with a yawn.

“Where am I.” Harry asked quietly as he looked around.

“We are in the past Mr. Potter. The medallion that you put on brought you here. You are here to train for a few years and then you will get sent back to your time.” Kevin said.

“How far into the past are we.” Harry asked.

“It’s 1967.” Kevin said

“How do you know who I am?” Harry asked with a gulp.

“Because some how I sent my self a note explaining how you would be here to get trained. But that’s enough talk here.” Kevin said with a chuckle. “So lets’ get going to my house then and get started.” He said and Harry slowly followed Kevin wondering when he was going to wake up from what was surely a dream.

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-


A/N Well there ya go tell me what you think because if you don’t I will think this story sucks and probably just keep writing anyway. R/R
Sign up to rate and review this story