Categories > Books > Harry Potter > Harry Potter, The Twilight Wolf

Battle

by HpFreak 1 review

Same as last ones

Category: Harry Potter - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Fantasy,Humor - Characters: Dumbledore,Harry,Hermione,Lupin - Warnings: [V] [?] - Published: 2012-05-05 - Updated: 2012-05-06 - 3497 words

3Exciting


Disclaimer: I don't own anything in Harry Potter and am making absolutely no money at all writing this. I am merely doing it for my own enjoyment.



-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-



As they walked through the forest Harry just kept hoping that he wouldn't wake up to find the last two days weren't just a dream and that he wouldn't wake up to find himself stuck in the cupboard under the stairs. After a little while of walking they finally came up to a road that had a black Charger sitting off to the side and Kevin led Harry over to it and they both got in and Kevin took off down the road. They drove for about ten minutes before he pulled into a drive way and up to a small house. He parked the car in the drive way and led Harry inside.



"Welcome to your home of the next few years Harry." Kevin said as he pulled off his coat that Harry recognized as the one he had on."Take your coat off, relax." Kevin said and Harry took off his coat and gloves."Now do you have any questions?"



"Is all of this real?" Harry asked quietly as he looked around.



"Yes it is very real Harry."



"Why did I get sent back to get trained, what are you going to train me on, and why was this time period picked as the time to go back to?"Harry asked



"You got sent back because of an ancient prophecy which my letter said you know about. You are the only one to end this war between the wolfs and vampires. I will train you on controlling the inner wolf, swordsmanship, how to fight with dagger, potions, and different arts of fighting. And this time period was picked because there is a war going on now and it is the best time to learn." Kevin said with a nasty grin and Harry's eyes went wide.



"Is there any thing else I need to know right now." Harry asked quietly.



"Nothing that I can teach you. I know nothing of the future and I have no magical skills so I can't teach you in that. Though I will help you get street smart. Now I'm sure your tired. I know I am so we will get started tomorrow instead of tonight." He said "You will be sleeping in my guest room it's down the hall and the last door on the right it has its own bathroom and I put a new toothbrush and toothpaste in there for you and some pajama pants that will be to big but they'll work for the night. I'll get you up tomorrow so we can go get you some clothes and weapons. See you then." He said as they walked down a small hallway and he walked into a room with a wave to Harry who slowly walked down the hall to the last room and went in. He looked around the room and once again his eyes went wide as the room was huge. There was a huge king sized bed in the middle of the room with black and white pillow cases and bed cover. The walls were black with a giant white half sun, half moon combined. The floor was hardwood and there were two big windows on either side of the bed and there was a wooden door that Harry guessed led to the bathroom. He looked at the bed and saw that there were black pajama bottoms on it. He went over to them and picked them up and carried them to the door. He opened it and gaped at the bath room. The walls were white and the floor was covered in black tiles with the Cassavant crest in the middle of it. The bath tub looked like a swimming pool and the shower had a couple nozzles pointing straight down from the ceiling and a few on each of the three walls. He changed into the pajamas and brushed his teeth with the tooth brush Kevin put in there for him then he went out into the room and laid down on the huge bed and fell asleep right away. What seemed like mere minutes later he was being shaken awake by Kevin but when he looked out side he saw the sun shinning into the room.



"Come on Harry get up we need to go get you some clothes and your weapons." He said so Harry sat up. "I washed your clothes they're in the bathroom. After your done getting ready come out to the kitchen its right next to the living room." And with that he left Harry to himself. Harry went to the bathroom and after looking around saw his clothes sitting on a small table that had shampoo, conditioner, soap and a towel. So after he took a shower and got dressed and brushed his teeth he went out to the kitchen to see pancakes sitting on the table and Kevin getting more off of the oven.



"Hey just in time Harry." He said as he sat them on the table and got out two glasses and poured milk in them. "Dig in we'll be leaving soon." He said so Harry sat down and slowly started eating. After they were both done Kevin picked up the dishes and washed them.



"Okay lets go." He said with a smile and led Harry out to the front door and they both grabbed there coats and put them on and Harry slid on his gloves. They walked out to the drive way and got into the Charger. Kevin started the car and pulled out of the drive way and took off down the road and started passing drive ways and small houses. After a while longer they reached London and Kevin drove to a clothes store and parked the car. They went inside and came out an hour later with fifteen pairs of pants, five blue, five dark blue, and five black. One pair of black sneakers and a pair of black boots. He got twenty shirts in black, blood red, dark green and dark blue plus boxers and socks and a pair of pajamas. They went back to the car and Kevin drove them to a nasty neighborhood. They drove around until Kevin stopped in front of a run down store. He parked the car and led Harry inside the building where they saw an old man sitting behind a counter.



"Ah hello Kevin." The man said with a smile.



"Hello Greg." Kevin said back as he shook the mans hand.



"Who's this lad?"



"Oh this is my cousin Harry." Kevin said. "He needs some weapons."



"Ah of course came to the right place than didn't ya." He said with a laugh which quickly turned into coughs. "Follow me." He said after he got himself under control and Harry and Kevin followed him behind the counter and through a door. They walked down a small hallway before coming out into a large room that was filled with weapons.



"Just go and get what ever calls out to you." Kevin said so Harry started walking around and saw three things that instantly caught his attention. A cane with a skull handle and two daggers. He grabbed them and handed them to Kevin. "Alright go see if there's anything else." He said so Harry started walking around and saw a silver double bladed axe and picked it up and looked at it and saw runes along the blades. He swung it around before taking it over to Kevin and Greg.



"Ah an excellent choice the handle pulls out and there is asword in the handle quite a nice weapon." Greg said and Harry nodded his head.



"I think that's it." Harry said and Kevin nodded.



"Excellent lets go then." He said and after he paid they left and went back to Kevin's house. When they got there Kevin had Harry put away all his clothes and to put this weapons on his table than to go out side for exercise. "Alright kid I'm going to help you learn to control the wolf. To start I want you to sit on the ground Indian style."



"What are we doing?" Harry asked as he sat down on the ground and crossed his legs.



"We are going to meditate; you have to find the wolf before you can control it." Kevin said softly. "Now close your eyes Harry. I want you to think about a candle. Just a regular candle and nothing else picture the flame dancing on the wick. Slow your breathing."



Harry listened to what Kevin was saying and tried to picture nothing but a candle. He listened as he was told to breath in deep and slowly let it out. In and out. Eventually in his minds eye there was a large black void with a candle sitting there.



"I see it." Harry said softly concentrating on the candle.



"Good now try to let the candle go. Start with the flame put it out." Kevin soft voice said so Harry started to try. After a few minutes the flame went out but all his memories flew back in.



"I lost it." Harry said with a sigh as he opened his eyes.



"That's alright Harry. It'll take time. We've been at it for an hour now let's stretch out and we'll start weapon's training." Kevin said making Harry's eyes widen.



"An hour it felt like a few minutes at most." Harry said as he stood up with a slight cramp in his legs.



"That's how meditation works sometimes." Kevin said as they started going into the basics of weapons.



-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-



The next four years were the greatest of Harry's life. Everyday he got to eat good food, learn to control his inner wolf and learn to use various weapons. Kevin also took him to Diagon Alley where he got a wand an eleven inch Holly with Phoenix feather. He went to meet Ragnok for the first time again then they went around and got Harry book's on magic so he could teach himself. One night he was working on his magic when Kevin rushed out side.



"Harry there is a battle going on come on." He said making Harry's eyes go wide.



"Do you think I'm ready for that?" He asked softly.



"It's not what I think Harry, it's what you think. You don't have much time to do so either." He said getting out of the wards that were placed on his house. Harry thought for barely a second before running over to Kevin and gripping the chain he was holding.



"Rafferty activated his chain less than a minute ago. One, two, three." When Kevin got to three the portkey went to the spot its counter part was emitting its call. They appeared on the outskirts of a battle. Kevin put his chain back into his pocket before running forward and jumping into the battle. Harry swallowed deeply as he watched the wolfs and vampires fighting. He looked around wondering what to do when he saw two young girls running away from the battle. He saw a vampire start to run after them and he growled in the back of his throat his mind made up. He started to shift as he ran to intercept the vampire. He gave a howl as he saw the vampire jump towards the girls but he was able to jump into the vampire knocking it to the ground receiving a cut on his side in the process. Astrum raked his claws over the vampire and bit its arm as it tried to push him off. The vampire cried out in pain shortly as Astrum went from biting the vampires arm to biting its neck. With a quick jerk of the head the vampire's head was torn off by Astrum's powerful jaws. He looked up to see the two girls running straight toward a group of people in black robes with white mask on.



Astrum started growling as he ran as hard as he could towards the people getting a very bad vibe from the men. The little girls saw them to late and started to back track when they noticed Astrum running towards them and thought he was going to attack. But before anyone could attack the girls Astrum ran past them taking a cutting curse to the side in the process. The only sign that he noticed the hit was a slight stumble before he was on the group. He bowled into the group knocking a few of them over while clawing anything he could. He made his way through the back of the group and disappeared for a few seconds before reappearing farther down the group catching them off guard. They had to be careful not to shoot anything deadly in case they missed and hit one of their own which gave Astrum quiet an advantage. He injured quiet a few of the people before he was hit by another hex that knocked him to the ground with a yelp. Before anyone could do anything there were multiple cracks. The first person to arrive was an old man with long white hair and a long beard that came to just above his waist. He was dressed in bright blue robes with stars on it and his face looked calm.



"Surrender your wands and come in peacefully other wise we will be forced to resort to violence." The man said the power in his voice obvious. In answer the people in the mask started to fire spells. Astrum watched the old man raise a shield and all the spells bounced off harmlessly. Astrum tried to get up but the last hex hit in his front leg so with a bit of effort he transformed back into Harry. He stood up and with his right hand pulled his wand as he quickly tried to make his way out of the group with out getting even more hurt. He managed to get out of the group stunning and binding a few people on his way out. He saw the two girls hunkered down with no where to run where they wouldn't be caught in cross fire of one kind or another. Harry stumbled over to them as a man in a masked started to approach them as well. He cast an unknown curse and a red light shot out. Harry dove forward and knocked both girls over but got hit by the spell himself. He started to scream in pain as he felt like he was being stabbed all over his body. It went on for a few seconds before he heard a growl followed by a short lived scream. The two girls he knocked over were looking at him in shock as he convulsed slightly.



"Thank you." The older of the two said. She had straight brown hair and was a little on the skinny side and looked vaguely familiar. The other girl had long red hair and bright emerald green eyes that looked quiet abit like his.



"My name is Harry." He said softly as he saw Kevin approaching with a worried look on his face as people started to apparate away.



"I'm Lily Evans and this is my sister Petunia." The little girl said "Are you going to be alright."



"Yeah I am." Harry said with a laugh as Kevin and a woman Harry recognized but couldn't name finally got to him.



"The fighting is over its safe to go home now. Kathy here will help you." Kevin said and the two girls took Kathy's hand and she led them to the nearby village. "Are you alright Harry?"



"Yeah dad I'm fine just a little banged up. But hey I'm aCassavant right. I'll pull through." Harry said closing his eyes tightly but had a fierce grin on his face. "Even if I did die, it would be a warrior's death protecting the innocent just like you taught me."



"Yeah it would but you're not going to die Harry." Kevin said.



"That was my mum I just saved I think." Harry said trying to talk so he wouldn't think about his injuries.



"We have to get you out of here and some where to get you healed." Kevin said with a sigh as he looked around and he saw the old man walking towards them with a couple of people behind him. Kevin got up with awarning growl in the back of his throat as they approached.



"Worry not my boy I am merely here to help. My name is Albus Dumbledore I am the headmaster of Hogwarts school of Witchcraft and Wizardry. May I take a look at him to see if I can heal his wounds?" Dumbledore asked and Kevin stepped aside but kept a hand on his sword as Dumbledore leaned down to inspect the wounds. He pulled out his wand and carefully went over the wounds leaving behind slight scars. "Healing isn't my best work but I think that will do quiet nicely."



"Thank you Albus Dumbledore, the Clan Cassavant is in your debt." Kevin said bowing his head slightly.



"Cassavant, not by any chance Kevin Cassavant." One of the men with Dumbledore said He had a scared up face and had two eyes a brown one and an electric blue one that was swiveling in its socket.



"Indeed I am one and the same." Kevin said as he help Harry to his feet.



"I am his son Harry Cassavant. And should anything happen to my father before your debt is paid sir, I will step forward in his stead."Harry said and Kevin gripped his shoulder.



"We must leave now the ministry is coming." With that the portkey that Kevin was holding activated and they reappeared out side of the wards around their house. They made their way inside and both went to their separate rooms and quickly passed out.



-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-





The next morning Harry woke up later than usual and went out to the kitchen to see Kevin already sitting at the table with the Cassavant medallion sitting in the middle of it. When Harry saw it he knew what it meant. It meant he was going back to the future. He sat down rather sullenly and stared at it.



"Why now?" He asked after a few minutes of silence.



"I told myself to get you home before your first year at Hogwarts. I was told I had four years exactly before you turned eleven and when you did I was to send you back." Kevin said not looking up.



"But why can't I stay here longer and then leave later to go to my first year?" Harry asked.



"I made the medallion to go with the time. If you stayed here twenty years, it would take you twenty years past the point when you first left the future. It was a fail safe I had to make to prevent myself from allowing you to do that." Kevin said looking up finally at Harry. "You have to leave your weapons and wand with me. They'll be waiting for you in the future."



"I'm going to miss you Kevin." Harry said tearing up alittle bit.



"We'll see each other in a flash. I'll be the one going years with out seeing you." Kevin said and Harry didn't reply he just stared at the table sadly. "Oh I guess I won't."



"So what do I do?" Harry asked and Kevin pushed the medallion towards him.



"Just put it on and poof you're gone." Kevin said and Harry nodded his head slightly as he picked up the medallion. Harry bit his lip slightly as he started to put it on.



"Keep a close watch on the village in eighty-seven." Harry said before dropping the medallion and he was whisked away into the future.



-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-



I'm back
Sign up to rate and review this story