Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > I Hope Your Life Is Gold

Awaken

by AddixxSin 2 reviews

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres:  - Published: 2010-06-12 - Updated: 2010-06-12 - 438 words

0Unrated
As I awoke on the first day of being in the library,I was confronted by one of the librarians coming in early. The keys jingled against the lock and that alerted me to his presence and I rushed into a section of secluded bookshelves and peeked around the corner to watch him enter.

This boy was tall and lanky. His movements were relaxed from doing this so many times,and not having people around to judge him. He wore a ironmaiden shirt that hung lossely on his skinny frame and a pair of baggy jeans that were held up by a tight belt. His hair was a mousy brown and was hidden under a black hat.His bangs brushed just under the rim of his glasses and he was carrying a book (joe hills,A heart shaped box) and a coffee cup.

He didnt do much after he sat down behind the main reciptionists desk. He just read his book,drank coffee and checked his phone a few times. Once people started to come to the library, he became more animated.He joked around with people as he checked out thier books, talked to the children and helped them find which pop up book they were looking for, and suggested music for the teens that hung around on the computers.

I had learned his name was Mikey, He had his brother(Gerard) bring him lunch and they talked for a bit.Gerard was not as slim as Mikey, He also had medium lenght black hair and had a similar style to Mikey.

I watched them both sort through books as they went through the day, Gerard also works here. I could freely walk around as the library became more croweded. I found a book on psychology and found a quiet corner to read up on disorders of the brain. Another piece of the puzzle.

Mikey Pov.

So I got to the library,same as usual,and went through my routine. Finish up a book I had started the previous day,and hung out behind the recieption desk before people started trickling through the doors.

And today I noticed a new girl.She didnt talk to anybody.Just quietly minded her own buisness as people moved around her. She was in a pair of sweatpants and a navy color sweatshirt. Her long,curly blonde hair was tied up in a pony tail and it didnt look like she wore any make up. She carried a purple checkered back pack with her and kinda disappeared before the day was done.

Maybe I should get her name.



(anybody like this?)
Sign up to rate and review this story