Categories > Celebrities > 30 Seconds to Mars > I Miss You Jared Leto

'I feel s**t enough already'

by jlyEchelonMCRmy 1 review

Now Lizzi's father is getting involved and making it worse for everyone.

Category: 30 Seconds to Mars - Rating: G - Genres: Drama - Published: 2010-06-24 - Updated: 2010-06-24 - 389 words - Complete

0Unrated
The next day, Lizzi's father, John, arrived at Jared's house. Shan was still there, worried about how his little brother would cope without his help, and it was him who opened the door.
'Where's Jared?' asked the father angrily.
'He's in his room,' replied Shannon calmly, hoping to calm John down. Jared had been up there since they had arrived from the hospital. He had been listening to Sigur Ros all day and was sitting on the floor surrounded by photo albums and pictures of Lizzi and Melody.
Before Shannon could stop him John charged upstairs and threw Jared's door open. J hardly flinched at the thunderous bang created by the door as it swung into the wall.
'You killed her!' yelled John. 'You're the reason my baby girl is dead!'
Jared didn't respond, just continued staring at the pictures; the memories that were scattered about his room and drifting further away from him.
'John, please,' said Shannon as he reached him. 'Jared is just as upset as you are.'
'But he doesn't understand what it's like to lose a child,' John hissed.
Then Jared snapped.
'How f*ing dare you! How can you come in here acting like you're the only person that's lost someone?' Jared had pinned his father-in-law against the wall, holding him by the throat. 'My 3 month old daughter is in hospital and my wife has died! I loved your daughter with all my heart and I don't need you coming in here and shouting at me! Don't you think I feel s**t enough already?'
'Jared, bro, calm down,' Shannon was gently trying to ease Jared's hands away from the other man's throat.
'You're insane,' said John evilly as he turned and left the house.
Jared sunk to the floor, too upset to cry, too angry to talk, just sat there in silence.
'Jared?' said Shannon soothingly. 'J, why don’t you come downstairs and have something to eat?'
'I don't want to,' Jared whispered in response.
'You're gonna have to at some point,' as he spoke Shannon put his hand on his brothers shoulder in a comforting manner.
'I don't have to do anything,' said Jared, shaking his older brother's hand away and returning to his pictures.
Sign up to rate and review this story