Categories > Books > Harry Potter > Melodia Who

Chapter 7: Melodia's Secret

by MelodiaSnape 0 reviews

Melodia suffers with her past that tore her life apart as a young girl

Category: Harry Potter - Rating: R - Genres: Drama, Romance - Characters: Lucius, Snape, Other - Warnings: [!!!] [R] [V] [X] - Published: 2006-04-29 - Updated: 2006-04-29 - 1396 words

0Unrated
Chapter 7: Melodia's Secret




From the middle of the crowded Hogsmeade street, he stalked her, watching, waiting for his opportunity to make his move. He saw them through the windows of Honeydukes, "The filthy half blood!" He thought out loud then drank heavily from his flask. "I can't believe he actually thinks he has a chance with her."

Far worse than that...she was clearly flirting with him, and the dunderhead doesn't even realize it! "What a waste." He grumbled taking another long drink, "That's alright, my Princess. Your feminine advances will not go unanswered by me. You will be mine soon enough," he drooled, "far sooner than you expect!"

He watched them leave the candy shop, one at a time. Him first, then moments later, she followed. "How sweet", he thought bitterly. "A little secret romance. No one knows, of course, except now I do, and this is where it ends my pet! This is where it all ends!


'Oh, good, there he goes,' Melodia thought as she followed her dark headed young man back to the grounds of Hogwarts. She was afraid that she had left the candy store too late to catch up to him. Most everyone must have been either still in Hogsmeade, or in the castle, because there was no one else in sight. She watched as he disappeared into the brush beyond the Quidditch field and reappeared carrying his broom. He mounted the broom and kicked off hard, soaring high through the air. He was so beautiful, she thought, and wished that he knew that, but secretly hoped no one else did. She edged nearer to his flight path, but was careful not to let him see her. Her heart leapt with pride and love as she watched his black robes billowing through the breeze that his flying created. He dipped and swerved as if he were avoiding a bludger.

Caught up in a moment of blissful admiration for favorite Slytherin, she was not aware of the looming presence sauntering up behind her.

"Now this is something you don't see everyday" drawled a cold male voice, "beauty watching the beast!"

Startled back into reality, she turned to find Lucius Malfoy standing, arms folded across his chest trying to look very superior in his navy blue suit and matching cape. He had an expression on his face that made her blood run cold.

"That wasn't very nice, Malfoy, you should really learn some manners." she retorted, then turned away and moved hastily away from him in an effort to avoid his sickening gaze.


"I beg your pardon, Miss, but I am not the one hiding in the bushes spying on innocent young men! I am rather flattered that you know who I am, however," he drawled again, in a very condescending tone. She noticed he removed a flask from his vest and drank deeply from it.

"Ugh! He's drunk," she thought to herself with distaste. Without moving she replied cheekily and rolled her eyes, "Of course I do, Lucius, don't be such a git!" her response seemed to have no affect on him whatsoever.

"Come, come now, Ms Dumbledore, is that any way to speak to a recent school alumni, dropping 'round for a friendly visit? Especially since my family is so prominent in this community? I think perhaps it is you that needs a lesson in manners."

Incensed by his demeanor, she rounded on him suddenly, red in the face. "Go away Malfoy!" she ordered, "I am not interested in anything else you have to say." His eyes narrowed at her last comment, but she seemed not to notice as she continued to berate him, "Are you deaf? I said you are not invited to stay here with us, so why don't you go prance about somewhere else?"

He was completely unaffected by her snub. Again she stepped away from him, trying not to let Severus see her standing here at all, much less with this goon! Lucius stepped up with her, and moved in much closer than he was before. "Us?" He questioned, "Are you implying that you are with him?" He motioned toward Severus sarcastically and laughed softly as he took another sip from his flask. "If you mean the greasy Half Blood up there, he doesn't seem to know you are even here. In fact, I wager he has no clue that he has such a...er... 'captive' audience in you." She shuddered as he talked on, "I wonder what your dear Uncle would say if he saw you sneaking about in the bushes hoping to seduce an older boy?" Her stomach turned over, his presence was completely nauseating.

"Get away from me Lucius! You filthy minded trash! As usual, you have no idea what your talking about, so just shut up!"

At this, he grasped her arm and spun her around to face him. This time his face was reddening with rage, embarrassment, and something else she could not pinpoint, but he spoke with a cool tone that she knew he was having difficulty maintaining,

"I have exciting news for you, my pet. You no longer have to chase after affection. I will see that you have plenty of that, because I have decided that I will marry you." Although very angry, she was extremely nervous now. At any moment, Severus would see them together, she just knew it. Then it would be over, his confidence would be shattered, his faith in her destroyed, and all of her hard work to get close to him will have been lost forever.

More loudly than she intended, she spat, "Take you hands off me! Are you mad? Me? Marry you? You're bonkers!"

He grabbed her hard and pressed himself aggressively against her body, his desire was evident, and Melodia she felt like she may puke.

"Understand this, Miss high and mighty Dumbledore! You will marry me, and our match will be a good one, the talk of the wizarding world, both of us pure bloods, not to mention a smart looking couple!" His stinking breath now hot against her face, he continued his advance, "You will have everything you could possibly wish for as my wife, including I am certain, many lessons on the appropriate manner in which you are to conduct yourself with your husband!"

He paused to read her expression, then "I see that I must take you now. I need to make you mine while you are still very young and 'pure'." She was too horror-stricken to move, so he moved his face yet closer to hers and whispered, "At least I will prevent you from making a fool of yourself with that Half Blood nothing, and spare you carrying the reputation of a dirty little brush dwelling trollop!"

Trembling with a mixture of rage and fear, she opened her mouth to tell him off, but before she could utter a word, his mouth had claimed hers with violent power. He forced his tongue into her mouth, and began to thrust it lustily deeper and deeper. She tried to scream, horrified by his actions, repulsed by his arrogance. His left hand groped clumsily at the front of her blouse, roughly fondling her breasts, tearing the very fabric that covered her. His right had remained clamped onto her back then slid painfully to her bottom, where he squeezed and tugged in an effort to rip away her skirt. He meant to dishonor her and she felt powerless to stop it.

Hot tears streamed down her face as she struggled to get away, but he was much too strong for her. Oh, God, why doesn't he leave me alone? Severus can't see this! He would never understand!

Malfoy's lust to have her was evident. He squeezed, and hurtfully fondled her body while he panted like the dirty dog he was. The smell of him sickened her further, and his slimy mouth was still in possession of her own. Dear God, please help me! she pleaded inwardly, and at last, in a moment of desperation she tried the only defense she knew, she raised her right knee into his groin as hard as she could.

Instinctively, he released her, and fell to the ground, reaching for his injured area. She tore away from him, ripping her robe as she escaped his grip, and ran sobbing uncontrollably into the castle.
Sign up to rate and review this story