Categories > TV > Supernatural > How Life Should Be

Pepper & Ayla

by Shaded_Alpha 0 reviews

John meets two new important people

Category: Supernatural - Rating: PG - Genres: Humor,Romance - Warnings: [?] - Published: 2010-07-12 - Updated: 2010-07-12 - 725 words

0Unrated
CHAPTER THREE - PEPPER AND AYLA

After breakfast, John spent some time looking around his home. Like the living room there were some small changes, except in the boys' rooms. Dean's room seemed to be a reading room for Mary. There were two book shelves and an old arm chair, as well as a stack of CDs and a CD player. Sam's room looked like it might be a spare bedroom. There was a large queen sized bed in the middle of the room, a wardrobe and a bedside table with a lamp. After looking in every room, John went back downstairs to the living room.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

In the living room, Mary was dusting the cabinet.

"I, ah, I think I might call Dean later" John announced when he entered the room.

Mary turned to him and shook her head.

"I wouldn't," She replied "There's no point. He'll be at work till late and then knowing Dean, he'll probably come straight here"

"Oh" said John "Yeah, right. Forgot"

Mary turned around and continued cleaning. John walked over to her and wrapped his arms around her waist, pulling her back against him. Mary giggled. God he had missed her.

"John, you know it’s hard to clean with you there."

"So, then stop cleaning" He replied "I can think of better things to do."

She turned around in his arms. She had a huge smile on her face as she leant forward and kissed him. It felt incredible. She was just as John remembered. Soft and gentle and she tasted just as sweet as she always had. Mary's arms came up and wrapped around John's neck. They continued their passionate kiss for another fifteen minutes. Stopping only when they needed air.

Suddenly the door bell rang. John groaned in disapproval when Mary tried to get out of his arms to answer the door. He tried to pull her back towards him. He had gone over 20 years without her in his arms and he didn't think it fare that he should let her go because of a damn door bell.

"Leave it." John begged "Please"

Mary laughed and moved away from him and towards the door. John grunted and watched as she opened the door to reveal a young woman with a baby.

The woman had long blonde hair, and blue eyes. She was wearing dark blue jeans and a green v-neck top. John would have guessed that she was in her early 20s. The baby had brown hair, and green eyes. She was probably nearly a year old. The baby was wearing white cargo pants and a pink top.

Mary immediately leaned down and grinned at the baby.

"Whose a beautiful girl, hi" She cooed at the baby. She took the child's small hand and kissed it.

The women placed one hand over her eyes while her other arm supported the child on her him.

"I'm not invisible" She muttered "I'm not invisible"

Mary stood up and smiled at the women.

"I'm sorry Pepper" Mary apologized "How are you?"

"I'm fine thanks." Pepper replied.

John watched as Mary led Pepper into the living room. John had no idea who Pepper was. All he kept thinking was, if this was a dream then why were there people he didn't know in it?

"Hey, john" Pepper greeted him as she lowered a baby bag from her shoulder onto the floor beside the sofa.

"Hi" John replied, still very confused about who Pepper was.

"What are you doing here so early?" Mary asked Pepper

Pepper shifted the baby on her hip before she answered.

"I had nothing to do today so I figured Ayla and I would come over and help you get ready for tonight" Pepper explained "If that's okay?"

"Oh," Mary said with a smile "It's always okay. You know I love spending time with my granddaughter" She paused and took Ayla from Pepper. She rocked her in her arms. "Isn't that right sweetie." She asked the baby.

John's eyes grew wide in shock. Did Mary just say...Granddaughter? He had a grandchild. Ayla was his granddaughter.

'Wow' John thought, stunned.

But whose child was she. Ayla couldn't be Sam's unless he had cheated on Jessica and John knew that was impossible. So that meant that Ayla was Dean's daughter.

TBC

Next Chapter - Dean at work
Sign up to rate and review this story