Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > You Must Never Know What You Do To Me

Meeting People With Decent Interests

by AlexisSCREAM 0 reviews

.xD.xD.xD.

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Angst,Drama,Romance - Warnings: [!!] - Published: 2010-07-18 - Updated: 2010-07-18 - 1025 words

0Unrated
update time! yay!
xoxo
Nikki


Brendon’s POV
We walked back to the hospital, where the nurses told us that Gabe was being treated in his bedroom and that the group session and all classes had been cancelled. Also, my parents had left.
‘Ryan, I feel really bad. I wanna go apologise to Gabe’ I sighed, chewing on the ends of my nails nervously as I sat on my bed. The sheets were white and didn’t have a single crease in them. The walls of our room where striped. But not super awesome ‘I’mma-blind-you-with-bright-colors’ striped. Nah, more of a ‘I’m-a-boring-pastel-color’ stripes. It was kind of scary, to be honest.
‘Brendon, you can’t. He’ll be really pissed at you. Don’t risk it’ Ryan sighed.
‘I can. I’ll even talk about cobras’ I told him, remembering why Gabe was here.
‘It won’t help his recovery, but... okay’ Ryan sighed. The pair of us walked down the corridor to Gabe’s room. He shared his room with William. Turns out most of the boys had swapped rooms when they met their boyfriends so that they could spend forever with them. When we reached Gabe’s room, I sighed deeply and knocked on the door.
‘Come in!’ An unfamiliar voice called. Ryan and I walked in to see Gabe laying on his bed with another boy perched on the end of the bed, stroking Gabe’s head.
‘Err... I’m here to apologise’ I whispered, almost shaking in fright. I felt like crying.
‘Oh. You must be the boy who hurt my precious Gabey-Baby. I’m William’ the boy muttered.
‘That’s William. He can’t help it. He’ll ignore you. He doesn’t even really talk much, he’s scared of people. I won’t be surprised if he freaks out as soon as you leave the room’ Ryan told me, whispering in my ear. William had shoulder length brown hair that framed his face perfectly. He sat on the edge of the bed with a look in his eyes that said fear.
‘I am sorry...’ I told him.
‘Yeah. I know you are, Brendon. I guessed someone was gonna get it. Too bad it had to be me’ Gabe sighed. I glanced over at him. He had white bandages wrapped around his head in what can only be described as a cartoon-ish manner.
‘You look like a cartoon, Gabe’ I smiled, trying not to laugh.
‘I know. The nurse sucks’ Gabe giggled.
‘We’re still friends, right?’ I asked.
‘Yeah’ He smiled.
‘I’m gonna go now. I think I should meet the others’ I smiled. Gabe nodded and William continued fussing around with Gabe’s pillows and such, making sure he was one hundred percent okay, which I thought was really kind and sweet. Ryan and I left the room. Ryan walked to the next door.
‘This is Pete and Patrick’s room. Patrick doesn’t talk, so don’t expect him to’ Ryan told me as we knocked on the door.
‘Hey RyRo!’ A boy with olive skin smiled as he opened the door. He looked a few years older than me and was covered in tattoos. He had almost black hair and stunning eyes.
‘Wassup Pete!’ Ryan smiled, giving Pete a high five.
‘Is that the dude that tried to kill Gabe?’ Pete asked, staring at me.
‘He didn’t try to kill him; as such... it’s just...’ Ryan began.
‘His disorder, right? The reason he’s here?’ Pete asked.
‘Yeah. Nice tats, by the way’ I smiled.
‘Ya like?’ Pete smiled.
‘Yeah’ I said, trying not to sing out loud. I had a song stuck in my head and I desperately wanted to sing.
‘This is MY roomie, by the way, Pete’ Ryan said, making sure Pete understood. I wasn’t sure why he was making sure though.
‘Seriously, I know I stole Patrick out of your room, but he’s my boy and I love him’ Pete said.
‘Uh... what the fuck guys?’I asked, slightly confused about the situation that I hadn’t being following.
‘Don’t worry, uh... err...’ Pete began.
‘Brendon’ I smiled.
‘My name’s Pete...’ Pete said, confused.
‘Yeah, I know, but my name’s Brendon’ I smiled.
‘Oh. Why didn’t you get pissed off when I said that...’ Pete asked, daydreaming.
‘Because I do that ALL the time. So, where’s your boyfriend?’ I smiled.
‘He’s round there. You can meet him if you like, but he probably won’t talk. He doesn’t talk much... actually, he doesn’t talk to anyone except me...’ Pete sighed. I walked into their room to see a slightly chubby boy sitting on the bed, strumming a guitar. He was wearing a hat so it was kind of hard to see his face, but I could tell he was concentrating.
‘Hey’ I smiled. He looked up and nodded, acknowledging my presence.
‘You okay? Oh, by the way, you’re good at guitar’ I told him. He looked at me and smiled.
‘Thanks’ He whispered.
‘I’ve gotta go now, bye.... Patrick, right?’ I smiled.
‘Yeah’ He whispered.
‘I’m Brendon’ I smiled.
‘Okay’ he whispered. I had figured all he could do was whisper. I left the room and laced my fingers with Ryan’s without realising.
‘So... Jon and Spencer next, right?’ I asked.
‘Nah. They went out to the pool. They’ll be out there for a while so...’ Ryan said.
‘This place has a pool?’ I asked.
‘Hell yeah! What, you thought this place was as fuckin’ old as it looks?’ Ryan giggled.
‘Ryan, I really like you’ I smiled. He pretended not to have heard me, I’m sure. WE walked back to our room and I finished unpacking until dinner.

I was officially sure of my feelings for Ryan.

It was at least a crush.

I had to remind myself not to let myself touch him.

I knew I couldn’t risk falling for him.

I couldn’t cope with a repeat of last time, with my first friend.

My first boyfriend.
Sign up to rate and review this story