Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Believers Never Die...Well Maybe Sometimes

Ch 5-Absolute Pleasure

by chandlerbing6 2 reviews

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: G - Genres: Humor,Romance - Published: 2010-07-22 - Updated: 2010-07-22 - 2618 words

1Moving
Not the first date yet. Just the run up. Sorry! Next chapter definitely! Hope it's not too long-or too short lol! Enjoy (hopefully!)


It was about seven o'clock at night, and Jenna and Patrick were making there way down the stairs of the Carlton Hotel. She had just put her dictaphone away, after finishing the interview, when he yanked her towards the door of the band's hotel suite. She had been just as eager as he was to go on their...date? Was it a date? Or was it just a friendly...gathering? She wasn't sure but she knew which one she wanted it to be. She had thought she felt some kind of spark between them from the beginning, which only intensified when they had met again in the suite. Maybe that was just her...? As she had done about one million times today, she pushed that idea to the back of her mind and kept up her pace. She chanced a sly peek at Patrick, who had been particularly quiet since they left the room, and saw that he was looking at her too. She turned her head fully and smiled brightly, hoping to start a conversation. Patrick smiled nervously, then focused his gaze on the floor again. She stared at him for a couple of seconds, completely dumbfounded by his reaction, before facing forward again with a glare that would make a military tank back off!

Patrick scrunched up his eyes, annoyed at himself for not taking the oppourtunity to start talking to her. He had a topic sentence on the tip of his tongue...and then she smiled. That bright, huge, beaming smile that was so beautiful, it wiped everything Patrick had been thinking out of his head. He tried to claw it back, grasping visciously at the words that were retreating hastily, but he couldn't get a grip. So he turned back around. He breathed deeply, trying to regulate his heartbeat, and trying to get his confidence back. He had to do something because, out of the corner of his eye, he could see that Jenna's shoulders had tensed and her hands were beginning to curl into fists. He had already experienced a little of her temper today, he didn't want to feel her wrath again. He mustered up all his courage and said, "So...? Did you get everything you needed for your interview?" 'Work is a safe topic. No backlash there...I hope!' Patrick thought as he waited for her reaction.

'Work? Oh, for goodness sake! Can't we talk about something a little more fun?' Jenna sighed, but she decided that first dates were always a little stilted conversation wise so she answered, "Yes, everyone was really great. Definitely one of the easiest interviews I have ever done. You guys are all really sweet...And your lead singer is extremely sexy." Jenna murmered the last part, not confident enough to say it loudly, but feeling like it needed to be said so that the evening could progress slightly faster.

Patrick perked up when she made that comment, but then his thoughts crashed back down to earth when the reality hit him. She thought Pete was the band's singer...And that meant she thought Pet was cute, not him. 'Why is she going on this date with me then?' Patrick questioned himself angrily 'Unless she doesn't think this is a date..? Maybe she thinks it's just...a friendly gathering! Crap, I haven't said anything for a good three minutes and she's staring at me like I've just grown an extra head...Erm...' Patrick frantically tried to think of something to say to break the uneasy silence. "Yeah, but Emily is going out with Pete so I don't think she'd appreciate you saying that in front of her. Not if you're fond of your front teeth!" Patrick tried to make a joke of the situation, while his heart was contracting painfully inside his chest. He turned his attention towards Jenna again to see her reaction to the news.

Jenna was speechless.

'What is wrong with this boy?! Why can't he take a compliment like any normal person?! Has he gotten so used to getting a reaction like Pete had given that he just assumes no-one could ever fancy him?!' Jenna thought as she tried to find something to say to him. 'Well, we'll just have to break him of that habit now, won't we?' Jenna thought as she stopped walking completely and turned fully towards Patrick. He stopped abruptly, and shot Jenna a questioning look. Se made sure that they were out of people view, in the middle of the park, before she did anything. She raised her right eyebrow and her lips curled into a smile that she hoped was seductive...she didn't do this kind of thing a lot. She watched as his eyes grew wide and his adam's apple started to bob up and down rapidly. 'Well, at least I have some sort of effect on this man!' Jenna thought happily as she began to close the distance between herself and Patrick. He was rubbing his sweaty hands against his jeans, trying to dry them off, when she reached for them and wrapped her soft hands around them. She heard him take a sharp intake of breath and she took it as a good sign. She raised her right hand to his red tie and pulled it forward gently, until their faces were a mere centimetre apart. She could feel his warm breath against her nose. She noted that she liked it A LOT more than she had liked Pete's. It tickled slightly and she giggled gently. Patrick blinked and recoiled a bit and Jenna realised that he must have thought she was laughing at him. 'Yeah, that's not the way to break him of his habit is it?!' she chastised herself. Before he could completely pull himself away, she placed her left hand on the back of his neck and pulled him back. He looked genuinely confused by this point, with all the backwards and forwards that was going on. Jenna smiled softly at him and whispered, "I just did an entire interview with you and your band. Do you think I'm so bad at my job that I don't know who the lead singer of your band is?" Jenna tried to sound serious but the look of embarrassement that crossed his features made that nearly impossible.

He stuttered slightly but didn't move his head away. Having her lips this close to his was making him feel light headed, but in a good way. She smelled like strawberries, and coconut and...something else he couldn't place but which was making his head spin. He remembered what she had asked him and he clambered over his words to make sure she didn't think he thought that. "NO! You're amazing at your job. Of course I don't think you don't know who the lead singer of the band is!" Jenna smiled knowingly and Patrick wondered what she was thinking. He didn't have to wonder for long.

"So, if you think I'm good at my job, and you know that I know you're the lead singer of your band, why did you think I was talking about Pete?" she asked, eager to see his reaction when he finally understood what she meant.

He didn't disappoint.

He went bugged eyed and his mouth opened and closed repeatedly, and yet no words came out. His breathing became shallow and he felt like his legs were going to give way underneath him. 'She's thinks I'm sexy?! Me, not Pete! I...I just...That's...God if I can't form a sentence in my own head, I've got no chance.' Patrick was so shocked at what she had said he could barely think straight, so he just bit the bullet and said, "I...I didn't think a girl like you would go for...well...someone like..." He was cut off by Jenna's soft hand over his mouth. Slight deja vu but he could suffer through it to feel her skin on his. Although, he did have to fight the urge to lick her hand as she had licked his earlier. Instead, he just stood stalk still until she spoke again.

"A girl like me? Please! You're a rock star who can have any girl he chooses and I'm still working for the same magazine as was working at when I was seventeen. The fact that you would even spare a fleeting glance in my direction is a miracle in itself! Don't interrupt my rant Stump!" Jenna whispered harshly as she felt him open his mouth in protest against her hand. She used his last name once again to see what he would do. His eyes widened and flashed with an anger that both threatened and thrilled her, but he didn't say anything else. She continued with, "I just want you to realise that I have only known you for about three hours and you already make my skin tingle when you look at me. You make me lose my breath when you smile that adorable smile of yours. You make me want to hug you whenever you simply speak! And I didn't really have to put my hand over your mouth to shut you up, but I just wanted to feel your lips against my skin at least once tonight so...yeah. I think I'm done....Oh wait no, you have really nice eyes. Oh, and I love your hair! Yep...that's all." Jenna had to pretty much force her mouth closed, whilst she removed her hand from his mouth, as it started to talk of it's own accord for the second time that day. She did that a lot around Patrick, it seemed.

Speaking of Patrick. He was just standing there, looking at her, but not really. His eyes were glazed as though he were really bored but his mouth was pulled into a lazy smile, as though he was extremely content. Jenna didn't know whether to be hurt or happy. However, he got rid of any doubts she may have had soon enough. He took a step forward (they had drifted apart slightly during all the talking and thinking that had gone on) and cupped her right cheek with his palm. She unconsciously leaned into the touch and he smiled in response. He brought his left hand up to her hip and began to trace idle patterns again. She shivered in response and he made sure to remember that. Then, oh so slowly, he leaned his head down to her right ear. He didn't say anything right away. He simply basked in the power he had over her at this moment. He could tell that she wasn't a woman who let her guard down easily and that made it even sweeter. Finally, as he felt Jenna's left hand come up to stroke the soft hair at the nape of his neck he whispered "Ditto."

'DITTO! What the hell! That's really romantic(!)' Jenna fumed inside her own head. She stalled her movements but didn't pull away right away. She gave him time to elaborate. When he didn't, she pushed against his shoulders, only slightly, and looked him dead in the eye. "Ditto?! What is wrong with you?! I pour my heart and soul out to you and all you can say is ditto?! God, I give up! I finally think I'm making a break through and then..." Jenna was cut off this time as Patrick, who still had this left hand on her hip, pulled her forward and into a seering hot kiss. She fought him slightly, very feebily, trying to maintain at least some dignity. Soon, however, she raised her arms to wrap them around his neck, and fell into the kiss. Body, mind and soul. Patrick was massaging her lips gently, making them go numb with the pleasure he was evoking. His tongue would take occassional swipes over her full bottom lip, but he didn't go further. He was tempting her, letting her know he was ready if she wanted to take it further. Oh, boy did she! When his tongue slipped over her bottom lip again, she parted her lips and he took the invitation. Their tongues battled for dominance until Jenna surrendered, a small moan escaping her lips as her hands pushed Patrick's hat from his head and she ran her fingers through his soft red hair. Patrick didn't seem to notice his hat falling off as he groaned from deep in his throat. Her tongue was so soft and sensual and her skin was the same. He realised just in time that they were still in Central Park and he had somehow managed to push Jenna against a tree. He reluctantly removed his lips from hers and they stood panting, forehead to forehead. Jenna's fingers were still in his hair, and that was what alerted him to the fact that he no longer had a hat on his head.

Patrick pulled back completely and tried desperately to find his hat in the dark of this winter's night. "Oh, God. Jenna, where is my hat? Have you got it? Look, I NEED it!" He was frantic as he went between glaring at her, to searching the park floor and back again. Jenna didn't understand what was wrong. She loved his hair. She had said do earlier in her little speech. So, why did he want to cover it up? Seeing as he was now bent over slightly, still searching frantically, Jenna ran her hand along his curved spine and felt him tense up. She whispered, "What's wrong Patrick? Why do you need that hat so badly?" She asked softly, genuinly concerned and really wanting to know the answer. He straightened up but didn't turn around as he said, "It's nothing. I just HAVE to have it." The hurt and embarrassement was so obvious in his tone and posture that Jenna felt a stabbing pain in her chest. She turned him towards her and held his face in her hands. "I love your hair! Do you know, it's the exact shade mine was when I was little. But yours is a lot softer. And I want to run my fingers through yours a lot more than I did mine." They both giggled and Jenna felt the tension lift. She saw it in Patrick's eyes. He trusted her. That thought made the warmth she felt around him so often come rushing straight for her heart. "Why would you want to cover it up? That makes it so much more difficult for my finger!" Jenna pouted jokingly, and waited to see if her words truly had had an effect.

"Well, we can't let such gorgeous fingers go to waste now, can we?" Patrick said as he laced his left hand hand with her right one, and leaned forward to capture her still pouted lip between his teeth. Jenna gasped at the gorgeous sensation and, when he let go, she sucked his bottom lip into her mouth, illisiting the same reaction from him. She reached her free hand up to tangle in his hair and Patrick smiled into the kiss. 'I could get used to this!' Was his last rational thought before he gave himself over to absolute pleasure.


Yeah, the absolute pleasure of the kiss...No sex yet lol. Patricularly not in a park hehe. That's something we have to talk about though. Do you want smut in this fic eventually or not? Review me with your opinion on that please! Thanks for reading! XxX
Sign up to rate and review this story