Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Believers Never Die...Well Maybe Sometimes

Ch 6-"Listen sweet cheeks..."

by chandlerbing6 5 reviews

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: G - Genres: Humor,Romance - Published: 2010-08-07 - Updated: 2010-08-08 - 1519 words

0Unrated
Sorry I haven't updated in a while.I've been at my grandad's and he doesn't have internet access GRRR! Btw I still need to know what everyone thinks about smut for this story. I can't really go any further until I know. Please review me your opinion. Thanks!


After untangling themselves from each other, with great difficulty and reluctance, they made their way to the restaurant hand in hand. They were going to a small sushi restaurant that was in a very cosy, secluded street. Jenna didn't even know it existed but Patrick said it was amazing so she went a long with it. She'd never tried seafood before, other than prawns, but she had always been very open minded when it came to food. They chatted the entire way there and Patrick only let go of her hand once, to open the restaurant door for her. "Well, I see chivalry isn't completely dead." Jenna smiled as she walked through the door.

"Not if it's the right girl." Patrick retorted, not looking her in the eye. He had his hands jammed in the pockets of his jeans and he was rocking backwards and forwards on his feet. Jenna barely heard what he said as his hat, which he refused to leave in the park, was pulled so far down over his eyes. She wondered what had made him come over so awkward and shy all of a sudden. Yeah, it was cute and indearing to begin with but now she was starting to worry that she had done something wrong. She decided that there was no point continuing with this date until she cleared the air.

"Look, I don't know what I did to annoy you or bore you or...whatever! But, if you don't want to be here, or be here with me, then just say so and we can both save ourselves this huge waste of time." She knew that had come out a bit mean but she was hurt by the way he was acting. She thought he really liked her and now he was making her think otherwise. She was ready to about turn and make a speedy exit so she could maintain a shard of dignity. Patrick stopped her, however, with how quickly he thrust his head up to look her straight in the eye.

"No! Of course I want to be here, ESPECIALLY with you. I mean...GOD!...You're so...and I'm...and we're..." Patrick had turned bright red and he was barely breathing. He noticed that Jenna looked more than slightly confused and quite exasperated. He didn't want her to leave. He was just so nervous. She made him feel like he could be himself and yet feel completely out of place too. He had never experienced as strong feeling for any girl he had been with. He didn't know how the rest of the night was going to pan out, but he would kick himself if he let her walk out now, before the date had even begun! He sucked in a deep, slighlty painful breathe and started, "Look, I don't know how tonight is going to go, and I don't know if we will go any further than this. But, if I let you walk away now because I let my nerves get the better of me...Well," Patrick lamented as he reached for and grasped Jenna's soft hands, "I would never be able to forgive myself." He hoped that line wasn't too cheesy. Hey, if it worked in the movies! He would have crossed his fingers if he wasn't clinging onto her for dear life. At any rate, he was now trying to cross his toes because she wasn't talking at all. She was just looking down at there joined hands. However, Patrick felt a wave of hope when she began running her thumbs over his fingers. She smiled as she raised her head and murmered,

"Good save Patty Cakes."

Patrick beamed as he yanked her forward into a caring embrace. He stroked her lower back and nuzzled his head into her neck. She wrapped her hands around his neck and held him there, loving the feeling of his hair brushing against her cheek. He realised too late that she had used his most hated nickname. He grasped a fist full of her hair and pulled her head back slightly, gently but enough to get a small moan in return. Then he leaned forward and whispered against her lips, "You'll pay for that." He hoped it sounded sexy but he doubted it. That is, until she closed the distance even further and whispered back, even more sexily, "Oh, I hope so." Patrick had to close his eyes and take a step back from her to fully regain his composure. "I think we should get a table." she said, clearly pleased with the 'growing' effect she was having on him. She took his hand again and dragged him behind her, towards the check in desk.

Patrick smiled at the young women and said, "Hi, I booked a table for two. The name's..." his sentence was cut off by the girl's LOUD whisper. "Patrick Stump, I know! You are just THE coolest guy EVER! And you're SOOO gorgeous, with your beautiful eyes and your sweet smile and.." Once again, the sentence was interupted, but this time the interuption was of a sufficiently more violent nature.

"Hey, listen sweet cheeks. Just wipe the drool from your chin, drag your eyes away from my man, do your job and get us a table okay?" Jenna finished with a sickly sweet smile platered to his face. She did NOT appreciate this twelve year old little upstart trying to encrouch on her territory. She wasn't usually such a bitch but seeing this girl eye rape her date for the evening was making her jealous side come out to play. The girl smiled just as sarcastically, picked up two menus and escorted them to their table.

"There you go. Just give me a shout if there is anything you want." Said the waitress as she seated the two. Then, she leaned into Patrick so that her less than ample chest was near Patrick's face and whispered, "Anything at all." Jenna would have smacked this girl upside the head if it hadn't been for the way Patrick was looking at her. Even though her chest, be it small of not, was so close to his face that it was nearly touching him, Patrick wasn't looking anywhere near it. He was staring at Jenna, giving her all his attention, and she realised she had no reason to hurt this idiot of a girl. Sure, she was flirting outrageously, but Patrick wasn't flirting back and that was all that mattered. The girl walked off in a huff and left the two alone.

"So..." Patrick murmered as he tried to get over the awkwardness of the confrontation he had just witnessed. Yes, it was annoying that they had just gotten over the first hurdle of the evening when it happened, but he couldn't deny that he felt extremely satisfied at how mad Jenna had been at the girl. He was pleased that she liked him enough to make a fuss over someone being like that with him. When she said he was HER man, Patrick nearly died and went to heaven. This date may go better than he once anticipated.

"Yeah...I'm really sorry about the way I acted back there. I'm not really that much of a bitch, honest. I hope you don't think any less of me. I just...Yeah." Jenna left the sentence hanging, hoping he didn't think badly of her after her little show.

"Hey, don't worry about it. To tell you the truth, it was kind of nice to see you so...possessive." Patrick smiled as he reached across the table to take her hand, aiming to reassure her that he didn't care about what she had done. "I don't think I could ever possible think less of you. And I never even contemplated the idea of you being a bitch. Just...fierce. I like fierce." Patrick knew he was flirting shamelessly but he didn't care. He wanted to see how she would react. he wanted her and he was praying to God that she wanted him back.

"Oh really? Well, there's a lot more where that came from hun." 'Well, I may aswell. In for a penny in for a pound' Jenna thought as she ran her foot up the inside of Patrick's leg. He gauped slightly before recovering and raising and eyebrow in a way that made Jenna want to crawl across the table and have him right there and then. "Hey, what do you say we move quickly through this meal and go straight to the dessert? Hmmm?" she murmered as she raked her eyes, and her leg, further up his body. 'Oh yeah.' she thought, 'This will be a fun evening'


Hope that wasn't too short for you. Remember to review about the smut thing. Thanks for reading people! X
Sign up to rate and review this story