Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Boys Are Like Chocolate

Poppin' Candy

by MCR_Vampire_321 3 reviews

New boyfriend, do the others like him??

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Romance - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way - Published: 2010-08-09 - Updated: 2010-08-09 - 496 words

1Original
Dear Diary,
There's something wrong my parents. Mum is all red-eyed and Dad keeps holding hands with himself. It's a dead give-away that something is wrong. I'm just waiting for when they're brave enough to say something.
Ice-skating was fun yesterday. I didn't fall over at all! Gerard did. A lot. He can't ice-skate without holding someone's hand, so I held it. Mikey was too good at ice-skating and kept showing off.
My feelings for Gerard are actually quite mixed. I mean it's not like I fancy him, but I want him to fancy me. Do you understand?
I don't.
~ Frank xoxo


Boyfriend Number 6 - Ben

Type Of Chocolate - Poppin' Candy
Information - You think it's going to be plain chocolate, but the poppin' candy takes you by surprise.


I was still a little hurt after me and Pete breaking up. He didn't care though and him and Amy were soon announced as a couple. It spread round the entire school like a disease. To me, it felt like a disease.
Boys are so confusing. I could see why girls always read those magazines like Bliss and Mizz and Sugar, reading every article about how to keep a boys attention.
Tom had said he was never going into another relationship. Two days later he had already asked out five different girls, each time being rejected. But finally somebody accepted and him and Hayley Williams started dating.
Atleast Gerard and Mikey were both single. So they had lots of time to talk to me, and hang out with me. After me and Tom broke up we managed to see a lot more of each other.
That was until I met Ben ofcourse.
Ben Haynes wasn't very popular, nobody really noticed he was there. I did though.
One day we got talking. We didn't say very much, but it still made my heart flutter. It's funny how talking to a guy about science and homework can make me so happy. A few more conversations and I got his phone number.
A few phone calls and text messages and we started meeting up after school.
A few after school meetings turned to him coming over to my house at the weekend.
Which turned into a sleepover.
Which turned into a new boyfriend for Frank Iero.
Gerard was happy for me. He probably didn't want to, but he tried to make friendly conversation with Ben. To Gerard though, Ben wasn't very intresting. Mikey was a little more open-minded...
"He's so boring!" He moaned to me, one night that I was at Gerard and Mikey's house "I don't know what you see in him!"
"Mikey!" Gerard snapped.
"What!? I'm not being mean. I'm just stating a fact!"
"It doesn't matter what you think Mikey. Just that Frank loves Ben and Ben loves Frank."
And that was all that mattered. At the time...

You will understand why Ben is poppin' candy in the next chapter ;D I'll probably update tomorow xoxo
Sign up to rate and review this story