Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Boys Are Like Chocolate

Poppin' Candy 2

by MCR_Vampire_321 5 reviews

You see why Ben is so Poppin' Candy and Frank writes more in his diary.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG - Genres: Romance - Characters: Frank Iero,Mikey Way - Published: 2010-08-10 - Updated: 2010-08-10 - 525 words

2Original
Dear Diary,
Parent's still haven't told me what's up. It's actually getting rather annoying. They're trying to act like we're all one big happy family by taking me to the cinema and buying me lots of new stuff... It isn't natural.
I still don't understand my feelings for Gerard. For every other boyfriend my feelings were right infront of me. Not this time.
~ Frank xoxo


Ben changed.
I don't really know how to else to describe. We were walking through the park hand-in-hand, Ben hardly saying a word and me doing lots of gabbing... Then we stopped and sat on the bench by the skating ramp. It's a cool place to sit and just watch people skateboard.
Suddenly, this guy comes over and hi-fives Ben "You up for it today?"
Ben smiles and nods and says in a tone of voice I'd never heard before "Totally dude." And pulled a skateboard out of his bag.
Hi-five guy turns to me and says "You a friend of Bens? What's your name?"
"Frank." I told him.
"Sweet. My name's Jake." He hi-fived me aswell.
"You ready?" Ben asked him.
"You can't skateboard?" Jake asked me.
I shrugged "Never tried."
Ben laughed "You don't wanan try out here Man, not with all these guys hanging about." Then walked up, and clambered up to the top of the ramp.
"Yeah, maybe some other time..." But Jake was already drifting away.
Then suddenly, Ben kicked off and it was... Amazing. He started doing a bunch of skateboard tricks I could never attempt to do in a life-time, Heelflip, Air, 50-50 etc. etc.
Once he was done, he hopped off his board ever so casually and began to walk away. He shoved the board back in his bag and smiled at me "Let's go home." He said, suddenly back to his shy tone.
I got up, totally spell-bound and began to walk back through the park with him. He walked me home and kissed me goodbye on my front-step like they do in the movies.
I phoned Mikey straight away.
"Hello?"
"He's not boring!" I squeled down the phone, laughing my head off "We went to a skate park and he is AMAZING."
"Whatever."
So he didn't believe me. If I hadn't seen it with my own eyes, I wouldn't have believed that Ben was capable of doing all that. But evidentally he was.
I thought that was the way things were. At school Ben would be shy but out of school he would surprise me with different things. And he did. He did Karate, spoke French to some tourists, he could even do magic tricks...
But one day after school, Pete caught Ben doing his skateboard tricks and decided he wasn't that bad. Pete wanted Ben to start hanging roung with him and his crowd... But on one condition.
He had to break up with me first.
Ben even had the nerve to use his skateboarding-ever-so-hard-dude voice on me "It's time I was riding solo, ya know? So, I'll see ya round Shortie."
The Poppin' Candy boy sounds great, but he's full of surprise's. Some that you may not want.
Sign up to rate and review this story