Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Boys Are Like Chocolate

The Gummy Bear

by MCR_Vampire_321 5 reviews

Yes Gummy Bears aren't chocolate, but this is my FanFic and I say they are (:

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Romance - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way - Published: 2010-08-11 - Updated: 2010-08-11 - 699 words

1Original
Dear Diary,
I haven't seen Mom around today. Dad is still looking down and surprisingly he hasn't invited Julie over. Something is up.
Days I've Felt Mixed Feelings For Gerard - 3
Days I've Understood Them - 0
~ Frank xoxoxo


Boyfriend Number 7 - Mikey

Type Of Chocolate - The Gummy Bear (Let's just say Gummy Bears count as chocolate, okay :D)
Information - There is always that ONE gummy bear that you can't bare to eat, so you have to give it away.


It may surprise you to hear that me and Mikey dated...
Yeah. It's a long story... Sorry, I'm kidding myself. It's not a long story but when I say that it sounds dramatic. Do you agree?
I told Gerard and Mikey the story of how Ben broke up with me. Gerard comforted me, but Mikey looked extremely pissed off. Not with me, with Ben.
I got a phone call off Gerard after school. I was halfway down my road when I pulled out my phone "Hello?"
"Get back to school, quick!"
"Why?"
"Mikey is beating Ben up!"
I hung up, quickly turned around and began to run. I ran back down my road, took a short-cut through the field and then I was there. But I was also too late. The fight was over and the worse was done.
I sprinted over to Gerard and Mikey. Mikey's nose was bleeding "What the fuck did you do that for!?" I asked, suddenly slapping him across the face.
"Ouch!" He put a hand on his cheek "I stood up for you! What was that for?"
"To knock some sense into you! I told you all about his skater boy image and now he's one of the most popular guys in the school!" I panted "You are just asking for trouble."
He shrugged "So I'm asking for trouble. Big deal."
He took the rag away from his nose. It had stopped bleeding. It was the first time that I noticed we were the same height.
And before I knew what was happening, Mikey was kissing me. And don't get me wrong, it felt nice... But it also felt... Wrong.
He pulled away and smiled at me "Will you be my boyfriend?" How could I say no to that cutesy pie face?
So for a while, I played along like nothing bugged me. We held hands, kissed and hugged in public. We got the occasional homophobic loser who would make a remark but other than that, Mikey was happy.
He phoned me nearly every night and we would talk about random crap. That was the best part of our entire relationship. Our crappy conversation's.
"So, what do you think of that new band?"
"What new band?"
"I can't remember their name, but they're good."
I laughed "Well Mikes, they can't be that good if you've forgotton the name."
He laughed aswell "No, they wrote a song... Can't remember the name of that either."
"Oh, they must suck."
"They do not!"
"Fine. Tell me their name."
"No! I forgot..."
But, like I said, nothing felt right. Holding hands, kissing him, hugging him... I had to end it.
"Mikey," I sat him down "This doesn't feel right."
"What do you mean?" He asked. But he didn't look upset.
"I mean, you're my best friends little brother. I mean, you're also my friend! But what I mean is... Dating you, feels weird."
"D-Did I do something wrong?" Mikey wants to know "Is it because I'm not a good kisser?"
I laughed "You're not a bad kisser. You're fine. But I think we're too good friends to be anything more."
Then he smiled, the same smile he had smiled the day he asked me out "So, we're still friends?"
"Ofcourse." I replied, smiling "And I think one day, you'll find someone who loves you. A lot."
"Well..." Mikey's smile increased "There is this girl at school called Alicia..."
I remember thinking 'God, this kid works fast'

Dear Diary,
I read back on my Boys Are Like Chocolate scrap-book thing... And I got to the Boyfriend Number 7...
And I think I answered my own question about Gerard.
So why do I still feel this way?
~ Frank xoxo
Sign up to rate and review this story