Categories > Celebrities > 30 Seconds to Mars > Fangs for the Memories

Fangs for the Memories

by chem_x 3 reviews

They should have known the slayers would find them. [One-shot]

Category: 30 Seconds to Mars - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Horror,Romance - Warnings: [V] [?] - Published: 2010-08-16 - Updated: 2010-08-16 - 2152 words - Complete

-1Illiterate
A one-shot about star-crossed lovers. Reviews are loved! Enjoy ~s

My stomach curled at the horrific sight, blood and guys slopped from his mouth and chunks were stuck between his teeth. His breath stank of raw meat, it was worse than any butchers I had ever been it. It made me want to throw up on the spot.
I turned away and coughed up my stomach, my hair was in my mouth as I spewed my guts onto the floor. I was dirty, beaten and covered in blood but I was still breathing.
I stretched myself up and cracked my back, my throat pained red hot from the vomit and my nose felt like someone had shoved the raw meat up it. I put my hands on my hips and turned around; catching his eyes as he sat perched over the remainder of the carcass. I couldn’t bare look at it or I would get sick again.
“That- that was just disgusting.” I hissed, watching his licking blood off the face of his victim, half of me wished I was the slashed open corpse.
“You loved it really Valerie.” Jared snarled, pushing himself away from the tattered man and strutting towards me.
A shiver ran down my spine as he said my name, he was a foot away, and smiling at me, all of his dagger-sharp teeth were on display.
“You didn’t have to indulge yourself in front of me Jared.” I growled.
He put his hands on my hips and forced me into his strong grip, kissing me angrily and giving me a taste of the bus driver that had just filled his appetite.
I locked my arms around his neck and pulled my legs around his waist, I could feel his teeth tearing at my tongue and him slurping down a portion of my O negative.
He bit harder into my tongue, I pushed him away quickly and loosened my hook around him; “We should get out of here.” I panted as he licked blood off my neck.
He moved up to my lips and rested his nose at mine; even covered in blood and muck he was still beautiful. “I love you Val.” He breathed at me, his breath hitting me at full force but his words hit me harder.
I closed my eyes and hugged his body, he was broad and butch, clinging to him was the easiest thing in the world I could do. I felt the wind gushing passed my shoulders as he flitted away from the scene, away from the sheer terror that had occurred.

“You’re not like other slayers are you?” I remember him laughing at me and clutching me into a famished embrace, “Most slayers would have killed me by now.”
“I should have killed you by now,” I grinned at him, running my tongue across his vicious fangs, “but you’re not like most vampires.”
I never left his side since that moment.

Whatever you’ve ever heard about vampires is probably wrong, unlike Edward Cullen and Dracula, they look like human sharks. They have two rows of teeth and cuts on either side of their neck to allow them to breath but other than that they look completely human. They don’t sparkle or turn to ash in the sunlight, they dissolve into a harmful gas that can kill any living creature- I should know; I’ve almost died from it. And the biggest difference is that they don’t just want the blood, they like a full main course meal, they’re what non-believers would call cannibals.

Jared throw me at full force onto the bed and hovered over me, “I want you to have my children.” He said in a demanding voice, his lips close over mine.
“Have your spawn? Never.” I sneered at him, licking my lips, and pushing him away from me with my middle finger.
I had been living with Jared in hiding for three months, ever since I was sent by the order to go kill him for plaguing the streets. We had to hide, it was the only way we could live, the order was after me, and Jared’s ex-clan was after him. Once you’re a member you can never leave alive.
Jared and I had fallen in love in battle, we fought each other off for hours and then ended up in each other’s arms; it was a cruel fate that had landed us together.
“Be with me forever Valerie, you know it’s what you want.”
I rolled out from under him and paced sternly as I tied up my scraggy red hair, dried blood had turned crisp around my body.
“I don’t want to be with you forever.” I jeered, “Just until I’m ready to kill you.”
In less than a blink he was standing in front of me, his frosty blue eyes glaring down at me. “You’ll never be ready to kill me. You’re too much of a softy for that.” He laughed at me.
I rolled my eyes and paced passed him, “Keep thinking that Jared, keep thinking that.”
Another blink and he had me against a wall, my feet swung aimlessly above the ground. His grip was crushing my arms but I didn’t care; I didn’t need him to be gentle with me.
I ran my eyes down his neck and let my face snarl at him, grinning evilly at the loved up vampire. “I know you just put me up here so you’ll feel in power.” I smirked, he didn’t reply, I could see in his face that he knew I was right.
“I want you to at least consider having children with me, becoming one of us, and staying with me.” He whispered, insist laced in his voice.
“I’ve killed so many of you, why would I want to be one of you?” I snorted, one of his rich blonde hairs swung down onto his face.
“You haven’t killed me yet.” He retorted.
“Not yet but only because I’m still in love with you.”

I looked at the face of my beloved, my blood smeared across his cheeks but I continued to scream his name as he trusted himself in and out to me, adrenaline shot through me and impulse forced me to push him to the cement floor. He landed with a heavy thud but grinned even more, his lips were red with my blood and I felt light-headed and thirsty for him. I sat on top of his perfect figure. I could feel warm blood crying from my sides where he had scraped me. “I’ll do it,” I breathed, “I’ll have your kids.”

I could feel it begin to grow inside of me, it was tackling my insides, but I could only love it. Jared ran his finger down my cheek; he was gentler with me now that I was his for the keeping. I wasn’t a vampire yet though, I had to wait until the baby was out of my system for that. “Jared, I felt like I was being watched earlier.” I whispered in as he pulled me into his chest slowly.
“I’ll keep you safe Val,” He said softly, kissing my nose.
“What about during the day?”
“I’d do anything for you.”
“Together until the end?”
“No, together forever.”

“Jared?” I called, stepping into the cold room; I had to go get food for the day.
They room was empty and echoed my steps as I strolled tiredly towards the bed, I was bigger than before but only by three months.
It was almost evening but Jared wasn’t about, he must have gone hunting in the shadows for unsuspecting items for the baby.
I shut my eyes and cuddled my stomach under the duvet. I was pregnant but still tried to keep myself as independent as I could from Jared.
The wall crumbled around me and I leapt to my feet, masked figures marched in and surrounded me with swords and wooden stakes, the order had found me.
“Valerie, Valerie, Valerie…” One of the figures tutted as he paced around the room; “Stupid of you to get knocked up by a monster now wasn’t it?”
“He’s not a monster.” I argued, keeping my fists defensively in front of my face.
The man laughed at me, “Oh how he’s changed you Valerie.”
“Why are you here?” I demanded; eyeing up how many slayers surrounded me. All of them wore black balaclavas and thick padded gloves.
“Isn’t it obvious? We’re going to kill your Romeo; to kill you and to make sure your spawn never takes a breath.”
I hurled myself at him, a sword slicing the side of my arm, “You’ll never kill us Edward, never.” I twisted and dodged the battling hit men; I was pregnant but not weak. I could hear Edward cackling behind me.
“You always were the best of us Valerie.” He snorted as I threw a slayer into his companions.
I took up a blade and stabbed it through another, twisting it out and spinning it around my middle finger to get another, the entrails of the man splashing around me. I took a blow to the chest from a burly slayer, it winded me but I couldn’t stop now, I had to fight for the baby! I was knocked back a step but I threw the sword clean into the burly one’s head, as he flopped to the floor I was knocked down with a hit to the stomach. I cradled myself and panted, getting ready to fight again but I wasn’t quick enough, I felt a knife to my neck and fingers pulling my hair back. “Let go Edward.” I spat.
He laughed at me again and dragged me to the wall, slamming me into it and locking me there with his arm. “Such a pity you couldn’t kill him yourself, now you’ll have to watch him die at someone else’s hand.” He smiled, wolf-whistling towards the door.

Jared was pushed to the floor, tripping over the body of a slayer. His legs and arms were bound together, and a gag shoved into his mouth, they caught him while he was sleeping. “Jared!” I gasped as a slayer kicked his stomach as hard as he could but Jared didn’t budge, he just stared at me with his deep blues.
Edward laughed again, turning to me he smiled and sneered, in his other hand I saw the glint of another sword. He waved it mockingly in my face and the put his hand by his side, “I’m going to enjoying killing you, you traitor.”
My eyes widened as I watched his hand, the blade resting at one of my hips. “Don’t do it.” I cried, “Don’t hurt my baby.” I screamed, struggling against the wall but I was too tired and he was too strong for me.
I screeched as I felt the blade being ripped across me, “Jared! Jared!” I cried but he couldn't save me. I closed my eyes and roared in pain, feeling blood rushing down my trousers.
There was a loud snap and I felt more pain than ever before. Opening my eyes I saw Edward holding a meaty bundle in his hand, blood gushing onto his black attire. I could taste the tears in my mouth as I stared at the foetus. When Edward moved his hand from my neck I plummeted to the floor and bawled, wailing over my baby and over the pain. Edward threw the bundle back at me, laughing loudly at my screams.

I didn’t see how Jared had wiggled out of the bounds but I heard his battle cried and a sudden thud as he and the other slayers all dropped to the floor. My heart was breaking as I pulled myself closer to Jared’s body, his eyes were unfocused, and his mouth was twitching. In his hand was a bleeding heart, Edward’s.
“Jared…” I wailed as I reached his side, his blue eyes were whizzing and a stake stood into his forehead. “Jared…” I cried, reaching for a dagger at his side and his hand.
He choked and coughed, “I love you-” He wheezed and his eyes went blank, he went cold quickly, my blood and tears landed on his face as I hovered over his and placed a light kiss on his chin. “I- I love you too Jared.” I sniffed and bawled, he was my life and more.
I put his arm around me and held the dagger over my forehead, both my hand and Jared's around it; I clutched Jared’s other hand tight and ended the pain.

Together forever.
Sign up to rate and review this story