Categories > Original > Romance > Perfection

2. handcuffs

by tjsparkles 1 review

Category: Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Romance - Published: 2010-08-20 - Updated: 2010-08-21 - 891 words - Complete

2Hot
2. Writer’s choice (handcuffs)

“Are you sure you want to do this?”

“Yeah, hon, I’m positive,” Robin called from her position on the bed. She smiled reassuringly at Josh, who was apprehensively running his fingers over the handcuffs.
His eyes darted back and forth between the bed and his hands, and he bit his lip and shook his head. He was extremely excited about the prospect of trying something new, but he was also extremely nervous.

“I don’t wanna hurt you,” he whispered.

“You won’t.”

“Promise you’ll tell me if you feel uncomfortable with this? At any time?”

The redhead sighed.

“I promise. Now would you get over here already?”

“Just a second. Let’s see…” Josh mused as he eyed the bedposts and tapped a finger to his chin.

“How are we going to do this?”

Robin shrugged.

“Just cuff me.”

The man paused for a second, looked up at the sky as if to say “Thank you”, and then cleared his throat.

“Wow. That’s really hot.”

The redhead rolled her eyes.

Very carefully, Josh took his girlfriend’s wrists and gently pinned them above her head. He then clicked the cuffs shut and smiled.

“And now we’re in business,” he said. “Ready?”

Not wanting to waste any time, he stripped his clothes off and hopped on the bed, making sure to settle himself on top of the redhead. He glanced into her eyes once more, looking for any sign of apprehension. When he found none, he gently brushed a piece of hair away from her face and smiled.

"Tell me if it hurts, and I'll stop." He slowly kissed his way up his girlfriend’s chest, stopping at her sternum. Blue eyes met green ones, and Josh raised an eyebrow questioningly.

"Please don't stop, Josh.." Robin reached up to tangle her hands in his short hair. She murmured appreciatively at the feel on his skin on hers.

“You like the way that feels, don’t you?”

However, just as Josh was about to continue his journey upwards to his girlfriend’s neck, his cell phone went off with a resounding buzz.

“Shit,” he mumbled. “Hold on just a second.”

“Who’s calling you at this hour?” Robin asked, as she craned her neck to see the screen. Her question was answered immediately by the tone of Josh’s voice, and she groaned loudly.

“Yeah? Aw, geez, what do you want? Look, man, I’m busy…yes. Yes, as a matter of fact, I was in the middle of something….no, it wasn’t that! Don’t you have anything better to do? Go annoy someone else, dude!”

With a loud sigh, he snapped his phone shut and tossed it across the room, to ensure no further interruptions.

“Sorry about that,” Josh apologized breathlessly.

“Now where were we? Oh, that’s right…” he smirked evilly. “I was in the process of turning you blue..”

“No, no, you weren’t,” Robin insisted. “And why are you trying to turn me blue anyway, huh?”

Josh cocked his head and dipped down to gently nibble the redhead's neck. She shivered, but didn't let on.

“Do you remember all of the times you made me blue in the face?”

“Yeah, but what does that have to do with this?”

“Payback.”

“Payback?” Robin asked, raising an eyebrow. “Really? Well, you fail.”

“I don’t think so,” Josh answered, as he kissed along Robin’s jaw and chin. When she shivered yet again, Josh lightly kissed her cheek and whispered in a low voice,

“Oh, lookie here. Looks like I have you right where I want you.”

Robin grinned, her eyes twinkling with mischief, and tried to wiggle away.

“That’s what you think.”

However, there was one little flaw in her plan—she was still cuffed. The redhead tugged and tugged, but to no avail.

“Ow, shit,” Robin hissed, feeling her wrists sting on her last attempt.

“What is it? What’s wrong?” Josh asked.

“Josh, I hate to ask, but can you take these things off? They’re really uncomfortable.”

“No problem.” He swiftly removed the cuffs and then took her wrists in his hands. He rubbed them tenderly, and winced when he noticed the bright red marks on them, staining her perfect white skin.

“Oh, baby,” he muttered. “I’m sorry.” He bent over and gently kissed each wrist.
Robin was touched at how gentle and careful he was with her. He was always worried about hurting her, no matter how much she insisted that he wasn’t. It was one of the many qualities he possessed that she absolutely adored.

“It’s okay,” she replied, softly twisting his hair. “I’m sorry too.”

“It’s nothing, really.” Josh brushed it off and tilted his head so that he was gazing directly into his girlfriend's eyes.

“Besides, we can have much more fun without the handcuffs. I wanna feel your hands all over my entire body.”

Robin blinked at the statement, and her cheeks flushed, causing her boyfriend to smirk.

“That’s right, baby, we’re just getting started.”

"Oh, is that so? Well guess what?"

“What’s that, babe?”

With a devilish grin, Robin flipped over and clicked the handcuffs into place, thereby trapping Josh in the same position she had been in previously.

“Your turn."
Sign up to rate and review this story