Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Chatroom

Arguement

by MCR_Vampire_321 4 reviews

Roxy and Frank argue

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Angst - Characters: Frank Iero - Warnings: [!!] - Published: 2010-09-04 - Updated: 2010-09-04 - 338 words - Complete

1Exciting
[A/N] - I know, I haven't updated in ages but here I am! Short chapter aswell, I know but it was the best I could do. I'll try and update more often now. (: Thanks for your patience.

"Why would you do that to me?" I asked. When I first found out, I was just shocked. But now I was just mad.
"We thought you'd find it funny." Frank replied. Everyone else was on the bus, I had followed Frank off the bus when he went for a fag.
"Well I don't." I was getting more mad by the second "You told me your biggest concern was my safety... You made that up?"
"Not exactly. I do care about your safety."
"But it wasn't your biggest concern. Your real concern was whether I'd find out or not."
"No!"
"Frank, it fuckin' was!"
"Don't swear at me Roxy."
"Why?" I put my hands on my hips "I got it off my hero. I watched Life On The Murder Scene and you swore in that. I thought because you were doing it, it made it okay."
"Stop being pathetic."
"After what you just pulled, I wouldn't call anyone pathetic."
"We had our reasons."
"What were they then? And I want the truth!"
"The real truth?" Frank was silent for a second "To promote the band."
I shook my head in disbelief "You used me to make your band bigger? What kind of message is that?"
"We didn't use you, you're just over re-acting!"
"You knew I was scared of the internet. Thanks to you, I may never be able to go on again."
He laughed "You are so mellow dramatic."
"You don't realise how angry I am, do you?"
"I think you're over re-acting."
"I don't think I am." I practically spat my words at him "I can't believe I used to look up to you people. You're just pathetic."
"Roxy-"
"Leave me alone." Then I ran away.
I was crying out of frustration. I had never felt so stupid.
Sign up to rate and review this story