Categories > Games > Kingdom Hearts > Kingdom hearts III Masters of the Keyblades

The Paramekian empire

by Necrophiliac666 0 reviews

Category: Kingdom Hearts - Rating: PG-13 - Genres:  - Published: 2010-09-23 - Updated: 2010-09-23 - 2003 words

0Unrated
The Paramekian Empire.

XXX

'Can you justify how your Heartless quota for this month has run dry, Golbez?' Hojo asked as he finished tying his long black and greasy hair into a ponytail.

'The Chinese army is putting up a strong fight. Much more then we anticipated,' the man in large purple amour relied, a large cape connected to his shoulders and flowing down his back.

'Maybe it's because we have such a useless general in charge!' called a colorfully dressed 'clown man' who was sitting in the corner of the dark room.

'I assure you, it is not my skill that is the problem,' Golbez stated in his own defense.

'Then what do you think is the problem?' Ultimecia asked

'The problem is that they will never surrender to us. Every last one of them will resist us.'

'Well then, I think it is obvious,' stated the clown as he jumped up, 'we just have to exterminate all those who won't play along.'

'But no one is willing to...'

'Exactly,' the clown ominously grinned.

'Indeed,' Hojo said, 'you said you needed more Heartless, well here is your chance. Take their hearts before you destroy their body.'

'Wait!'

'It's settled. What is next?' Ultimecia asked. Then, as if on queue, the door to the room burst open and Sephiroth and the Paladin both entered the room.

'Well, look at who's tardy to the party,' Hades said, speaking for the first time in awhile.

'Why are you two so late?' Ultimecia asked.

'Isn't it obvious? Can you not see that they are in love!' the clown mocked, 'why, with all these meetings it's hard for them to spend time together.'

'What was that?!' the Paladin shouted through his teeth.

'Be silent,' Sephiroth ordered the young boy, 'we have no reason,' Sephiroth casually stated as he ignored the clown.

'Let's just get back to it,' Hojo said, 'it seems that the Paramekians are posing more of a threat with each day that passes, therefore we need to expand our territory. I have already selected three worlds of strategic importance, the land of dragons, Port royal, and the Disney kingdom.'

'The land of dragons is bound to fall,' Ultimecia stated, 'You deal with Port royal,' Ultimecia said as she looked at the clown.

'And the Disney kingdom?' Sephiroth asked.

'The cornerstone of light will stop our Heartless and Kaishin from entering their castle, so we need an expert of stealth. Unfortunately, if our information is correct, that traitor Shadow has sided with the keybearers; therefore I have hired a new assassin, Alistair Creedal.

'What?!' Sephiroth exclaimed, 'Surly you haven't forgotten who he is.'

'No, of coarse not, however, he doesn't know that I am a sorceress, therefore, there should be no problem,' Ultimecia stated.

'I hope that you're assassin is as good as you think he is,' Golbez stated.

'Even if he isn't, as long as he gets to the cornerstones chamber, his duty is done.' Ultimecia stated with a sly smirk upon her face.

'What do you mean when you say that?' Golbez asked.

'I have prepared an experiment within him. He is now but a walking time bomb, meaning that when he dies, the essence of darkness I implanted within him will explode.'

'So in other words, as long as he is near the cornerstone when he dies, it will become tainted and corrupt.' Sephiroth stated.

'Exactly.' Hojo replied.

'So, where is this assassin of yours?' the Paladin asked.

'He is on his way to the Disney kingdom already. He should arrive in about a day or so.' Ultimecia answered, 'That is everything. This concludes this meeting.'

XXX

'Man, it's been ages since I saw the sun last.' Sora stated as all those aboard the three ships stepped into the courtyard.

'It's beautiful.' Kairi said as she was mesmerized by the sight of the courtyard.

'I suppose it looks...pleasant,' Sam stated.

'I wonder how Queen Minnie is doing.' Goofy stated aloud.

'Why don't you go find her then?' Cid suggested, 'It'll take awhile for the mechanics to insert the new navi-gummi pieces, so we're stuck here for awhile.'

'Sora,' Sam began, 'When you get some spear time, I want you to come with me to the library.'

'We can go now,' Sora answered, 'But what is this about?'

'I need to talk to you about the Paramekian Empire,' Sam answered before turning to Shadow, 'Shadow, you have the most experience when it comes to fighting the Empire. Can you come with us?'

'I might as well,' Shadow monotonously said, and with that, the three began their journey to the library, followed of course by Interceptor.

The trip was silent. The only sound was that of foot steps. As they arrived at their destination, Sora was the one to open the door and the four entered. In the Library, there were brooms cleaning the floor by them self's, also there was someone who turned to face the four as they entered. It was none other but Queen Minnie.

'Oh Sora, When did you arrive?' the Queen asked quite surprised and delighted.

'Just awhile ago,' Sora replied.

'And who are you're friends?' Minnie asked.

'This is Shadow,' Sora said as he pointed to the black clad ninja, 'and...' Sam quickly muffled Sora's mouth with his hand not in a sling.

'Leo, that's what most people call me,' Sam quickly lied

'And who's he?' Minnie asked as she began to approach Interceptor.

'Stay back, the dog eats strangers,' Shadow warned.

'Oh, that's a shame,' Minnie said.

'Do you have any information on the Paramekian Empire?' Sam asked.

'Not much I'm afraid,' Minnie answered, 'feel free to look at what we do have, I was leaving anyway,' Minnie said before she made for the exit. When she was gone, Sam began to browse the book shelves. After awhile, he pulled out a few sheets of paper.

'This looks like all there is,' Sam stated as he placed the sheets on a table.

'What are those?' Sora asked as he approached Sam, said person answered by handing a sheet to him.

'Do you know who is in that report,' Sam asked.

'No,' Sora replied as he looked down on the old paper. It showed a man with long blond hair that spiked up in all directions, and he was wearing extravagant gold clothing. A purple cape hung down his back. Also, the man held a staff in one hand as long as his body. The top of the staff was black and had a strange jewel at its tip. The bottom of the staff was golden with what looked like a claw at the bottom. [1]

'I didn't think so,' Sam stated, 'That is the Emperor of the Paramekians. Emperor Mateus.'

'Mateus, is it? He doesn't look so tough,' Sora simply stated.

'His power does not come from his physical abilities. It comes from his power to inspire fear into the hearts of those who oppose him, and that fear binds them to his side in chains. He is also a force to be reckoned with when it comes to magic. A lot of the Paramekian power however comes from his generals,' Sam stated as he passed all accept for one piece of paper to Sora, 'I presume you already met Garland and Exdeath.'

'I think so,' Sora answered.

'Good, there are too more generals you should know about, they are Genesis and Cloud of darkness.'

Sora looked at the Cloud of darkness' picture first. She had silver hair and extremely revealing clothing. A red cape which was a mixture of black and white on the inside hung down her back. She also wore black gloves up to her shoulders which were red on her hands. A pear of tentacles came out of her body.

After surveying that image, Sora looked at the picture of Genesis. The man had red hair that ran down his neck. Genesis had a red jacket with black on the shoulders which he wore over top of a black shirt. He had black pants and large black boots; also, he held a long crimson sword.

'What about that one?' Sora asked as he looked over at the paper Sam was still holding.

'I was wondering how you react to this, but I suppose there is no point in hiding it from you,' Sam stated as he handed the paper to Sora, 'I have a feeling you will recognize this one.'

'Why should I...' suddenly surprise slammed against Sora's body like a cinderblock and instantly silenced him. The man printed on the paper looked nearly identical to an older version of Sora only with a lot spikier hair. He wore a cloak similar to that of the old organization thirteen cloaks, 'who...who is this?'

'His name is Karamu, although I suppose you would call him grandfather.'

'Grandfather?!' Sora shouted in complete surprise, 'my grandfather was an army's general?'

'No, he was not just some general. He was the Emperor's younger half brother,' Sam informed Sora

'But...that means.'

'You have Paramekian blood within you,' Sam replied, 'generally; Paramekians are seen as a strong willed and determined people. I suppose you fit the description well. Shortly after the emperor was born, his mother died. A few years later, his father remarried a princess of a freshly conquered world. Another year passed and your grandfather was born.'

'But how did it happen, how did my Grandfather get to the islands?' Sora asked.

'It is a long story, perhaps another time,' Sam said, 'but there are a few things that your grandfather is famous for, the greatest being him inventing the Yami meditation.'

'What's that?' Sora asked.

'It is the art of transporting the darkness within one's heart lower into our body, into our abdomen where our ch'i is located.'

'To our Ch'i? Why?' Sora asked, completely bewildered.

'I'm not sure if you know this but it wont hurt to know. Ch'i is the life-process which flows through one's body. Therefore, if one's darkness is focused in their Ch'i, then it will flow through the body, and when one calls upon it, there will be no strain upon the heart, and so they will not lose their heart and become a Heartless.'

'How do you know all this?'

'Really it's just common knowledge,' Sam replied.

'You know what I mean. How do you know so much about the Paramekian Empire? You found nearly no info on them, and yet you know so much. Just who are you?' Sora asked.

'I suppose you'll find out soon enough,' Sam mumbled as he turned away, 'the Paramekians don't discriminate against age or size; they judge one upon his or her strength. Sora, before I met with you and the others, I was a Paramekian imperial general.' Immediately, Sora was smacked with another shock. Sam turned to Shadow, 'all he needs to know now is how to fight them. I would appreciate it if you told him what you know,' Sam said as he made for the door.

Sam, wait,' Sora called, but he was too slow, Sam had already closed the door behind him.

XXX

1. I can't explain the Emperor in full detail, find a picture of him online from Final Fantasy Dissidia to get a good picture of him in your head. I suggest you do it for any Final fantasy characters you're unfamiliar with. Garland, Exdeath et cetera.
Sign up to rate and review this story