Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Cross My Heart

Trust

by Motherwar_13 2 reviews

He watched her closely, she didn’t have to say the answer out loud. “You need to tell someone, its not right.”

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Romance - Characters: Gerard Way,Mikey Way - Published: 2010-10-18 - Updated: 2010-10-18 - 416 words - Complete

1Exciting
Chapter 2

“I can’t believe I get to walk to the park with you guys. Do you like your new school Ger?” The now eight year old Abigail walked in between Gerard and his younger brother Mikey. Still using her nick name, despite her being able to pronounce it properly for two years.

“It’s okay, how do you like being in the third grade?”

“My teacher is really nice, and I am on the same hall as Mikey. I miss riding the bus with you though.”

“What I not as fun?” Mikey pouted playfully.

“Yeah, I just miss Gerard he would sing to me, or draw with me.”

“You would sing to her?” Mikey teased with a giggle earning a punch in the arm. “Don’t let it get out to your sixth grade friends that you like to hang out with third graders.” This earned him a harder shove.

“Don’t listen to him, people can think what they want. I am not embarrassed to have a best friend that’s eight.”


“Ha ha see he doesn’t care.” She stuck her tongue out at Mikey over her shoulder. The threesome entered the park a few minutes later Mikey running off when he saw another of his friend leaving the other two on the swings. They swung in silence for a while enjoying the warmth of the sunlight, Fall seemed to coming early this year.



“Abi, how did you get that bruise on your arm?” he reached out and touched the brownish purple spot on her forearm. She instinctively pulled her sleeve down over it.

“Did you get it the same way you got the one on your leg a few weeks ago?” He watched her closely, she didn’t have to say the answer out loud.

“You need to tell someone, its not right.”

“I can’t and you can’t. Okay.” She pleaded stopping her swing and finally meeting his eyes.

“I don’t like it, he shouldn’t be hurting you like that, no one should.”

“Please Gerard. He said he was really sorry.” He thought long and hard about this, weighing what could happen if someone did tell.

“Fine but if he gets upset again for no reason, you come to me. I wont let him hurt you.”

“You promise?” She smiled up at him much like she did the first day the met. He took her hand and traced a heart in it then crossed it.

“Cross my heart.”
Sign up to rate and review this story