Categories > Anime/Manga > Naruto > Of Dogs and Pink Hair

Birth

by SeparatedCow 0 reviews

Sakura's first birth.

Category: Naruto - Rating: R - Genres: Romance - Characters: Kiba, Sakura - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2006-05-09 - Updated: 2006-05-09 - 720 words

1Original
Everyone close to her was there.

The white kitten and Akamaru both lay near the fireplace curled up next to the crackling flames and cringing at the sounds of a woman in child labor.

A mysterious man with thick black spectacles, known as Shino, stood in the corner of the room, observing the action.

A loud mouthed blonde and his girlfriend, made two blondes, Ino and Naruto, who both were too scared and frightened at the current state of their childhood friend to talk.

Hinata, Kiba's old teammate, stood at the side linking hands with her cousin, Neji, their white orbs brimmed with worry.

Shikamaru, her old boyfriend, stood back with Chouji, who stood there, munching on chips.

Sasuke, her childhood crush, had on a small smile, as he stood beside Ino and Naruto.

Lee and Tenten, close friends, sat in chairs, watching as Sakura gave birth.

The large breasted Tsunade stood next to Kiba's mother, instructing with the child birth.

Kiba's mother, Tsume, instructed the pink haired woman to keep pushing, or the baby wouldn't budge. It was at that she flashed her canine teeth.

Kiba's sister, Hana, stood next to her head, wiping the sweat from her brow and glaring at her mother, who acted like it was the most natural thing in the world. This woman looked like hell, and was probably feeling like hell too, and all her mother could to was smirk?

But, Kiba was too nervous to even notice the mental battle that his sister and his mother was having, Kiba let his beautiful wife cling onto Kiba's hand, almost prying it loose from his wrist.

The Inuzuka's were strong believers in home births.

There dogs were born in home, so what difference was a human?

Sakura couldn't believe she married into this family.

She tightened her already death grip on Kiba's large hand and screamed, a flurry of colors swirled around her and she felt and heard nothing but the pain and her heart throbbing painfully against her chest.

Her emerald green eyes were brimmed with weariness when she opened them, to be awakened by a sharp cry of a baby.

Kiba was leering down at her, all canine teeth flashing and eyes sparkling with excitement. She showed a smile too, a weak one, but still a smile.

Kiba's mother had wrapped a light blue blanket over the screaming, naked, child. His face was twisted in the most discomfort, yelling and kicking wildly at the blanket.

Tsume smiled at the baby, and turned to Kiba, "This is what you looked like when you were born." Tsume lifted her fingers to rub against the baby's cheek, "We should be worrying about those markings soon."

Kiba's face fell when he heard that, those markings had hurt like hell!

He quickly snatched the baby out of her hands and cradled him in his own arms. He then handed to his wife; she smiled as she cradled it lovingly in her hands.

Naruto walked quietly over to Sakura, leaned forward and touching the baby's head, which was covered in wild brown hair, and spoke.

"Can I hold it?" Naruto's eyes were filled with wonder and excitement as he looked at Sakura, then at the baby, that Sakura couldn't say no.

She lifted the screaming baby into his hands with the little strength she had and smiled as she saw the shocked looks on the people's faces around her.

Naruto held the baby in his hands, and everyone gasped as the baby stopped screaming and kicking.

Naruto kissed the baby on the forehead, and everyone watched him in surprise as his bright blue eyes collected tears, and they fell from his eyes onto the small baby.

Ino walked over to him and touched his shoulder, then took the baby from him.

Naruto blinked, and wiped away his tears.

"I've never held a baby before." He confessed.

The room grew quite as they each passed the baby around, cradling him in their arms and crying or laughing in the new experience that had happened.

When Kiba finally got the baby back, he kissed his forehead and smiled as the small bundled baby yawned.

"Ano sa... The loud blonde stomped over to Sakura, placing a hand on hers, "Whaddya gonna name it?"

Sakura smiled as she began to doze off.
Sign up to rate and review this story