Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Gotta Be Cruel To Be Kind With Vamp's Like Her

Drink Up

by MrsPatrickStump_FOB 1 review

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: G - Genres:  - Published: 2010-11-25 - Updated: 2010-11-25 - 975 words

0Unrated
Frank opened one eye.
"Is he gone?"
"yeah," said the girl with brown hair. She looked at Scarlett who stood next to her, hiding a smile.
"I'm Katie by the way."
"Err Scarlett..." she spoke for the first time since being at the mansion.
Andy walked up behind the girl and put a hand on her shoulder lovingly. Scarlet raised an eyebrow to him and he blushed.
"Guys we better get back to the base before this guy wakes up..." Patrick said examining his head before dragging him over to the boot.
"Rayon..." Scarlet stated.
"What?" Patrick asked lifting his head from the boot and putting the lid down.
"His name. Rayon. I knew him."
"Oh..."
An akward silence fell on the group.
Scarlet turned to see Pete staring at her.
"What?"
Pete just started to wards her whilst the others got into the car (Apart from Andy And Katie who got into a separate car on their own.)
Scarlet stood perfectly still. Deciding to refuse to fear him. She Let a scowl fall on him bitterly.
He stopped in front of her.
"What. Do. You. Want. Pete."
"I just wanted to say..."
"Yesss?" She insisted bored of him already.
"You know what? Fuck you. I was gunna apologies but whatever. I Warned you if you didn't tell me I'd find out for my self. You didn't listen. Then you got yourself kidnapped. So fuck you!" He pushed past her and got into the front of the car.
"Dick" she mumbled getting in the back.
She sat next to Joe quite happily. He gave her an apologetic look. She shrugged at looked back down at her hands.
"Home?" Patrick asked.
"Yeah" Joe beamed "Hopefully to get some sleep hu?" He laughed at Scarlet who was nodding off.
"What ever i didn't get any sleep whist i was there."
"Didn't think you would." Frank said from next to Joe.
"I wasn't taking any chances."
"Couldn't have thought off that before you got kidnapped?" Pete growled
"What the hell is your problem hu? First you beat the shit out of me. Then you kidnap me. Then you threaten to kill me. Then go traipsing through my mind and then you expect me to be all nice to you!?!"
"Guys save it till we get home hu?" Patrick said from the drivers seat, stopping at the red light.
"Sorry..." She mumbled back in his direction whilst Pete just huffed.
"Don't be." Joe said placing a hand on her shoulder making her look out the window automatically to stop him seeing her blush.

Unfortunately one person did see it. In his mirror. He clenched his fist in anger, held back a tear but kept his mouth shut. Of course she liked Joe. Like she said, he was a dick. He didn't want to be. He didn't. He couldn't help it. She smelt like dandy when they met. It was like instinct.

The car pulled into the drive way and everybody pilled out. Entering the house Pete Went automatically to the kitchen. He began rifling around for ingredients before blending enough for tow smoothies.
"Pete?" Patrick asked with caution.
"Yeah?"
"She drank four high class bottles... you know what that means..."
They looked over at her as she talked to Joe and Frank who were flicking channels.
"Yeah..." Pete said.
"Look, you go and put that Rayon guy in the cell and ill do it..." he said softly handing him the keys to the basment.
Pete decided not to protest and do as he was told for once.

Patrick waited for Pete to leave before taking the green liquid from the carbonate. He poured it into Scarlet drink. He mixed it, took in a deep breath and walked over to the sofa.
"Here." He Smiled whiningly handing her the glass.
"Thanks..." she replied awkwardly, still not fully comfortable with the situation she was in and not entirely sure of the slayers intentions.
Patrick tried to look normal, he took a seat next to her and turned his eyes towards the TV.
She looked down at the drink, swished it then drank in one gulp.
Seconds later she was on the floor screaming in pain.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Pete took the keys from Patrick and turned for the door. He didn't have the strength to watch what was about to unfold. He knew because it had happened to him. He opened the boot and lifted the young man from it. He looked at his young face. He squeezed at his throughout. He was a dandy. He would be happy to rip out his throughout then and there but he knew Patrick would kill him. As he walked back into the house, he was greeted with Scarlet screams. She Lay huddled on floor, clutching at her gut. Shit.
"What!?! What is!?! Whats Wrong!?! Scarlet!?!" Joe shouted in concern, shaking her by the arm.
Pete scowled and hurried down to the cell.
"I gave her the green stuff" Patrick replied sadly, kneeling down and stroking her hair as she screamed.
Pete dumped the boy in the cell, uncuffed him, locked the door and ran back to the room in which Scarlet lay in pain.
He shoved Joe out of his way and lifted her up. Carrying her to her box filled room she screamed and squirmed in his arms. He lay her on her bed and held her still.
"Scarlet! Scarlet! Calm down! Your gunna be ok! Trust me!"

She struggled under him, screaming.

Her eyes turned black then red, purple, blue and back to black again.

She started to heat up. Pete could feel her skin starting to burn under his hands.

He shut his eyes tight and hoped it would be over soon.

And at last, with a final scream she fell silent, her eyes shut and her head fell to her pillow.


Sign up to rate and review this story