Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Tales of a Killjoy

Silence is Golden

by Anthrax_Angel 0 reviews

Poison learns that sometimes he should keep his mouth shut

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Drama - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2010-12-06 - Updated: 2010-12-06 - 1239 words

1Funny
“What” Ghoul says jumping up from the booth “we decided not to tell any one, we thought it would be safer for both of us if we split up, so we wouldn’t have to constantly be looking out for one another. He knew if we stayed together I would get myself dusted trying to protect him” I say tears poring down my face I knew it was bad idea if I had been there he’d still be roaming the Zones. “Wait you mean you just left him” Poison said an angry look on his face “I thought he would be safe with Dr. D, there isn’t a bigger badass in the Zones I thought…” “Hey it’s not your fault if I had a little brother I would have trusted Dr. D with him too” Kobra says pulling me into his chest. “Definitely” Ghoul said “he is the biggest bad ass out there I’m glad he’s on our side” Jet Star said. I turn when I feel the girl pull on the back of my jacket “they got me out, so they’ll get Pony back” she says throwing her arms around my waist.

“Wait we can’t save every Killjoy that gets bounces” Poison says again like we didn’t here him the first time, “but Poison you saved me” the Girl says pulling her head out of my stomach to look at Poison. “Sugar you’re special we couldn’t let the Scarecrow take you” he says, she pulls away from me “but Pony’s special too, he’s special to Angel and me” she says the biggest pout on her face. “We can’t go after him sweetie, I know he’s important to you but he’s not necessary” Poison says, my jaw nearly hits to floor, he did not just tell that little girl that. “You’re a Meanie I hope the Dracs get you” she screams at Poison taking off outside. “Nice Poison, just sit there” I tell him as he gets up to go after her, I turn and take off after her.

I catch up to her easily and pull her into a hug, she tries to throw me off “hey it’s okay” I say trying to soothe her, “I don’t want to go back” she sobs into my shoulder. “I know your angry sweetie but we have to go back” I say rubbing her back “why” she sniffles “why do we have to go back, they done care about Pony.” I wish I could take back what Poison said, I don’t think any of us realized how close the Girl had been to Show Pony “you were friends huh” I say pulling her away to see her face. “He was there to get me, he told me your secret” she whispers looking down. “He told you” I say surprised “I long time ago when you left, he told me that you’d come back when I needed you” she say looking up at me. “He said you came to visit him because he was your brother and if I wanted to get a message to you he would deliver it for me” she says a small smile on her tear stained face. “That’s right he gave me your letter” I said remembering “I was to scared to read it, it’s in the back of the scrapbook” I tell her. “Why were you scared” she asked as I wipe the tears from her face “I was scared you would hate me” “I didn’t hate you, I missed you I wanted you to come home” she says wiping away my tears this time.

“Did Poison ever give you a picture” I ask her, “no” she says a confused look on her face, I shake my head, “come on time to go back” I say standing up and pulling her into my side “I have a few choice words for Poison.” “Are you going to yell at him” she asked a hopeful look on her face “yup, I’m gonna yell at him really loud” I say smiling down at her. “Well come on” she says a big smile in her face as she drags me faster back to the diner. “You’re in big trouble Poison” she calls out as we enter the diner, her pulling me in behind her, Poison goes in for a hug but she steps behind me “Poison I have some very choice words for you” I say smiling. He rights himself “first I know your not that smart put I also know your not that stupid so what were you thinking telling her that I should kick you right in the teeth, don’t interrupt me” I say when he tries to say something. “Second, I asked you to do one thing when I left, just one thing, and you couldn’t even do it. All I wanted is for her to know that I cared but no that wasn’t part of your plan. I don’t want excuses I want you to tell me where the picture I gave you 3 years ago is, if anything else comes out of your mouth I’m going to kick you where the sun don’t shine.”

I stood there tapping my foot the Gang silent, everyone waiting for Poison to do something. “I got rid of it” he says looking at the ground, I slap him right across the face “don’t lie were is it” the Girl grabs my hand and steps in front of me “its mine and I want it” she says her head held high, I was shocked to see she was copying my stance. “Here, I’m sorry I kept it” Poison says pulling the photo out of his pocket and handing it to her, I look at it over her shoulder. Its me and her, I’m kneeling in the dirt showing her a heart I drew in the dirt for her, “you are mean” she says to Poison, then before I can stop her she punches him in the stomach. Poison is winded and doubles over, the girl turns to me with a huge smile on her face and I can’t help but laugh, soon everyone is laughing except Poison.

“I know you want to go to the station but its to dangerous to be out during the day like that, we’ll head over there when the sun goes down” Kobra says, I nod “I’ll take first watch, I slept the whole way here” I say taking up a spot by the front window. They all nod and sprawl out on the floor, “you want some company” Kobra asks yawning at the end “I want you to get some rest” I say brushing the hair out of his face. He nods and lays down beside my post, the Girl comes over and lays down with her head in my lap, I smile down at her and see the photo of the two of us gripped tight to her chest. I rest my head against the window and pull the photo of me and Kobra out of my pocket, which is when everything made sense, why Poison wanted me to leave, why he kept this photo from her, he didn’t want me in her life, but why.
Sign up to rate and review this story