Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Hot & Cold

Thinking

by MCR_Vampire_321 1 review

Lucy 'thinks'

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Drama - Characters: Frank Iero,Mikey Way - Published: 2011-01-27 - Updated: 2011-01-27 - 550 words - Complete

0Unrated
Hollies POV…
“Where’s Chloe?” Lucy asked, walking into the kitchen.
“Gone out with Frank.” I told her “What are you doing today?”
“Just going for a walk.” Lucy told me looking sad “I need to think.” And then she left.
I finished my breakfast, really confused. Why was Lucy so sad? I thought she’d be happy that everyone had forgiven her what she did.
I felt my phone vibrating in my pocket. I pulled it out and saw Mikey was calling me “Hello?”
“Hollie! Lucy told Gerard she loved him and then last night told him that she didn’t mean it!” Mikey gabbled to me.
“What?” I gasped.
“I know right! Gerard is really upset about it!”
I wasn’t as stupid as some people thought I was “That’s probably why Lucy was so sad this morning. She’s gone for a walk to think…”
“Do you want to come over? I’m bored and we can talk better at my house.”
“Yeah, both my sisters have gone out. I’ll come over now.”
“Okay. Bye.”
I hung up and went to get ready.

Chloe’s POV…
“Chloe?” I turned to look at Frank “Are you still mad at Lucy?”
“No.” I told him “Are you?”
“I guess not.” He put his arms round me “You didn’t half kill her though when you found out.”
“I was mad.”
“Because she broke us up? You obviously love me!”
“Yeah. So?”
“I love you too.”
I leaned my head on his shoulder “What do you wanna do? We can’t just sit on this wall all day.”
“We could- Hey! Isn’t that your sister?”
I looked up and saw Lucy walking by herself. I couldn’t really see but it kind of looked like she was crying. “I’m sorry Frank.” I said, jumping off the wall and running over to Lucy. She was definitely crying.
“Lucy, what’s wrong?” I asked, grabbing her shoulders so she couldn’t run off.
“I don’t want to talk about!” She yelled in my face “I’m sick of everyone asking if I’m okay or what’s wrong or anything! I’m just sick of… Everything!”
Then she turned and ran away. Frank came over “Was she alright?”
“No. She was crying and acting strange…”
He held my hand “Do you have any idea what might have happened?”
“No! I don’t understand!”
Then he pulled me in and kissed me.

Hollies POV…
“Do you think she meant it?” Mikey asked.
“Which part?” I asked him “Lucy saying she loved him or saying she didn’t mean it?”
“Her saying she didn’t mean it.”
“I don’t think so. I’m pretty sure she still loves him. Maybe she feels awkward about what happened with everything to admit that she still has feelings for him.”
Mikey shrugged “I know Gerard loves her. He told me.”
“Where is Gerard?” I asked him. I usually saw him whenever I went to their house.
“He went over to Ray’s house. But Hollie?”
“Yeah?”
“Do you think we should do anything to help them? Or do we need to just leave them alone?”
“I think we just leave it for about a week. See if anything happens.”
“Oh. Okay.”
Sign up to rate and review this story