Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Love Aint Just A Joke.

chapter two.

by georgieeMCR98 3 reviews

The word has got out to Mikey, but can Frankie handle all the pain.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Romance,Humor - Characters: Mikey Way,Gerard Way,Frank Iero,Bob Bryar - Published: 2011-01-28 - Updated: 2011-01-30 - 1608 words - Complete

0Unrated
Please rate&review plase? Trying to get four or more reviews per chapter to know if to carry on on or not, much appreciated (: georgiee xo





Franks POV

I woke up to the sweet smell of coffee and aftershave sneaking In to my bunk. I stood up, stretched and walked out in to the so called 'kitchen' where Gee was talking to Mikey about something I couldn't understand. Until I got a little closer and over heard what Gee had said "but I've got to tell him I love him, he's like the other half of me, I can't just let hi-" Gee was interrupted by Mikey shouting "OH MY GOD HE'S ALIVE" he ran to me grabbed me by the chest and hugged me until I couldn't almost breath. "Let.me.go" I squirmed to let him know that I wanted him to put me down. He squeezed harder when I tried. "Let him go, your gunna suffocate him" a small murmur came from Gee back making coffee. "Oh sorry I err never noticed" Mikey said whilst smoothing my clothes. "Morning Gee" I walked over to Gee whilst the butterfly trampled on the insides of me. "Morning" I could just tell by his eyes that he wasn't in a good mood. "Sleep well" I asked him as I picked up a cup of coffee he made and went to sit at the back of the tour bus. "Errmm, could of been better" "n'aaww, have a scawweee nightmare" I nudged him with my elbow for a joke, he didn't take it that way. "Shut up" he snapped back. "Whoaah, someone's in a bad mood today." My mood had automatically changed when his did aswell. "Sorry, I've just been really tired lately"He trudged off in a mood back to his bunk as I made my way to the boys at the back of the bus. "Morning boyss" I smiled as I squeezed myself on to the couch next to Bob. "Hey do you know what's wrong with Gee, he seems all, cranky?"
"Naa sorry, none of us do, Mikey might though, they were talking this morning in the kitchen, you could try talking to him?" I stood up and grabbed my empty cup of coffee "thanks Bob, where is Mikey by the way"
"Dude I'm sat ri-" I fell back over mikey who was sat on the floor and caused him to topple back with me, him holding on to my legs for protection. "Oh my god I'm so sorry Mikey I didn't mean too. I'm sor-" I begged for an acception of my apology until he interrupted me. "Well, at least you've. Payback from this morning then haven't you" he nudged me in the ribs, hard, when I got up I held out a hand to help him up.
"Thanks, so why did you want to about G-"
"Shhhh, not so loud, he'll here us." I put my finger over my lips, and took Mikey to his bunk where we could talk about Gee with out him hearing.
We jumped on to his neatly made bed, crumpling the sheets as we did. I got in to a comfartable position, leaning against the headboard of the bed, Mikey doing the same at the other end. "So what's been wrong with gee lately? "He's been really worried about couple, well a lot of things lately, one about our Grandma Helena,you know the one that passed away not too long ago and she meant a lot to us, especially to Gee, she taught him to draw, paint, dance sing everything." I felt so suprised, I felt really selfish, just wanting him to get in my pants, and yet he's been upset for a long time. "Oh my god, I feel so bad." "What, why?"
"Its cos I love him Mikey" oh fuck that wasn't meant to come out.


*gerards POV*
~~time warp back to the kitchen with Mikey~~


"Morning Mikes" I was feeling kinda upset this morning, not knowing about Frankie, as I stretched I made my way over to the kitchen wear Mikey was stood with a cup of coffee in hand. "Morning Gee, everything alright?"
"Mmm, could be better." I walked over to the kettle and flicked the switch. "Aww, why, what's wrong Gee?" I twizzled round to face Mikes so I could talk to him.
"Just things Mikes, ya know, I'm still shocked about Grandma, and I think I might be inlove with some one Mikes."
"Well of course you are Gee you've got Olivia waiting at home for you to get your arse back home for her, she misses you ya know" I nodded to an agreement, but it wasn't Olivia who I was inlove with, they were so much more closer to me, and I knew who that person was. It was Frankie. "I know I love Olivia, but I love some one else Mikes, they're, he's so much closer to me." I shed a couple of tears knowing at how Frankie won't love me back and how Olivia and Mikey will hate me for being gay. "Aww, Gee who is it? And I don't care if its a boy or a girl, I don't care if your gay, as long as your happy, then I'm happy, you know that right?"
"Mikey, I'm not sure if your going to be okay with this, but its Frankie" my heart skipped a beat when ever I heard or said the name.
"N'aw really Gee, are you sure you love him?" Well of course I fucking love him, I get butterflies when I see him. "Yeah, I think I do Mikey, and I don't know what to do. Shall I tell him?" I started tapping my fingers on the counter then changing nervously to biting my fingernails. "No don't" what? What's Mikey doing to me, I've got to tell Frankie ""but I've got to tell him I love him, he's like the other half of me, I can't just let hi-" I was interupted by Mikey shouting "OH MY GOD HE'S ALIVE" to Frankie and almost strangling him. "Let.me.down" he struggled with letting Mikey know that he wants to be put down. He squirmed in Mikeys tight grip, but Mikey just squeezed harder. "Let him go, your gunna suffocate him" I let out a small murmur to save Frankie from Mikeys tight grip. I went back to making my coffee as Mikey smoothed out Franks clothes.
Mikey left us for the back of the bus. Frank approached me and lent agianst the counter. "Morning Gee"
"Morning" I had set down two coffees on the counter. "Sleep well?" Frank asked me as he picked up his mug. "Could of been better"
"N'aawww have a scaweee nightmare." I know he was messing around, but I wasn't in the mood for jokes. "Shut up" I snapped back at him, he seemed rather shocked in my reaction. "Whoaahh some ones in a bad mood today."
"Sorry, I've just been really tired lately"
I left Frankie and went to my bunk. I grabbed my sketch book and my pencils and sat my self on my bed. My hand scribbled away, shading in here and there. My hand was so fast that I couldn't really tell at was I was drawing. I was finished with my piece of work.
It was Frankie, playing an acoustic guitar on stage, his hair tucked behind his ears to see what he was doing, it was perfect.
I hid it under my pillow so no one would find it, I clambered back in to bed and shut my eyes, hoping for more sleep, until I heard a bang and some giggling coming from the back of the bus. I didn't bother to go see who it was, I just fell straight to sleep.

*Mikeys POV*


Errmm, whoa! Frank has just told me that he loves Gee and ran out of my bunk and I think in to his bunk. I had to go see if he was okay.
I didn't bother to knock, cos if I did he would deny me, so I walked straight in on him. He was sat on his bed with a pocket knife in hand, stained with blood, and a scarlet stream was running from his wrist. "Oh my god, FRANKIE"
"He looked up at me, black tears streaming from his eyes, rolling down his skinny cheek bones. I can't believe he has cut! I grabbed some tissues from the issue box at the side of his bunk and ran over too him and dabbed his wrist. His face scrunched his eyes when I did, it must of hurt a lot. "Frankie, why did you do it?" He whimpered at the pain. "C-ause Gee doesn't love me. And I know it." I cuddled him to make him feel comforted. "Of course he does Frankie, he's your best friend." I stroked his hair out of his face. "No, not in that way Mikey, in the way Gee loves Oli-" he burst out crying, I rocked him back and forth to quiet him down.
He had stopped crying now and he had cleaned up, he went to get a bandage from the kitchen, and when he did I took his knife so he couldn't do it again. I didn't want him hurting himself about Gee not loving him when he does.




Pweeeeeeaaaasssseee rate&review (: the next chapter will be up soon, I'm trying to get at least four reviews per chapter ssoo pleeeaassee review, don't care if there good/bad, just want to know if to carry on or not (: georgiee xo
Sign up to rate and review this story