Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Dude, just relax

Sweet success

by lalatherapist16 1 review

confessions of love helps heal a wounded soul

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Humor,Romance - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way - Published: 2011-02-08 - Updated: 2011-02-09 - 983 words

1Moving
Gerard's Point of view


Mikey and I left the kitchen, letting Frankie cling to Emily and talk about how she used to be. I didn't fell jealous. Just very tired. Mikey huffed as he sat on the couch.

I sat next to him and looked at the ceiling. “So you like her, right?” I whispered to him. He turned his head to look at me. His face went red and he nodded slightly. I chuckled and he glared at me.

“Looks like we're both in love now.” I smiled and patted his arm. He grimaced. “At least you know how Frankie feels. Talking to her........you get nothing back. It's like nothings there. But I can feel her draw me in, you know. That's why I keep sitting next to her. And just then when I touched her, it felt like I was touching an angel.” he kept talking.

Like the first time I touched Frankie
, I thought. “Was there a shock?” I heard myself say stupidly. Mikey looked at me, his eyes huge. He nodded and got that I'm-lost-in-my-thoughts look on his face.

I let him think. My own head was spinning with everything I had learned in the last three days. First I learned that I love Frankie. Second was that he had a secret. Third was he was a killing machine. Forth was that he was a 'breaker' – whatever that is – or he used to be and that he still had connections with his past. And fifth, he cared about Emily; like I cared about Mikey.

If I ever saw Mikey like her........I don't know what I'd do. I shuttered and looked at Mikey's thoughtful face. It was more rigid than I had eve seen it. He looked as if he had gained five years on his face, making him look old.

I got up and went to the bathroom. Locking the door behind me, I studied my face in the mirror. I looked older, too. Like I knew more than I had last week. Like I had seen the world as it really is.

And I did and I had. I realized that it was true as I looked at my face. It was very tired looking. There were deep purple bruises under my pained eyes. And my face looked paler and sallow.

I touched my cheek and leaned closer. There was something different about my eyes. They looked deeper, like they were tunnels that lead straight to my soul.

The light in them flashed and I flushed the toilet and left the bathroom. I went to the kitchen. Frankie was still hanging on Emily. His eyes were big and red, but he wasn't crying anymore.

I touched his shoulder, making him jump. He looked up at me, his cheeks still wet. I ran my thumb over his face, whipping away the tears.

He shivered at my touch and slowly let go of Emily. She looked up at me and blinked. Frankie stood and put his arms around my waist. “Do you love him, Frank?” she asked quietly.

“Yeah, I really do.” he turned back to her, nodding. She kept her eyes on me. “Do you love my friend, Gerard Way?” she asked in the same tone.

I touched his face and looked at him as I answered. “I love him more than anything. Anything.” I whispered, and kissed him softly. There was tears falling over his cheeks and down his neck.

“Mikey,” she murmured a bit louder in the same flat voice. “Do you love me?” That made me break away from Frankie and look at her. Her head was turned toward the door. Mikey gasped in the other room. There was quick footsteps coming down the hall and he swept into the room.

He stared at Emily. “Well?” she prodded gently, her monotone voice sounding slightly irritated. Mikey's face went bright red and he nodded. A small smile touched Emily's mouth.

Mikey touched her cheek. I noticed his hand was trembling slightly. He leaned toward her, his face angling down.




Frank's Point of view


Mikey was going to kiss her. I was worried about what the outcome would be but I didn't stop him. His mouth touched hers and she gasped quietly.

I slid out of Gee's arms, ready to pull Mikey away at the first sign of danger. But I didn't need to. Emily didn't attack him.

Instead, her face melted and there was a clear shock on her face. Her arms wrapped around his neck and she stood up, her chair tipping over.

Feeling intrusive, I turned away. Gee chuckled and put his arms around me. I smiled at him and our eyes caught and held.

Not nearly as long as their kiss. After about five minutes, I cleared my throat loudly. Mikey and Emily broke apart, keeping each other's hands.

Emily's eyes were bright again, her face shining with joy. Mikey was blushing and breathing hard. Gee and I laughed together.

I looked at Emily's live face. “Are you back Ems?” I asked softly. She smiled and nodded. We all chattered and went to the living room. Around noon, we were all starving, so I made some lunch.

Nothing big, just some grilled cheese sandwiches and chips. We ate while we watched stupid shows and played video games and just hung out, like any teenagers would. Though Emily and I had a lot to talk about, it was nice to be normal with her.

When she had been normal, I was a breaker. Then when I was normal, she was a scout and a breaker. Now we were normal together. It felt nice. Being in a room where everybody loves each other and accepts each other totally.

Maybe the two of us could keep the Ways safe. Maybe.





AWWWWWWW!!!!!!! How bout that?! Lawl sorry bout being a redneck for a moment there XP
Sign up to rate and review this story