Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > Colorblind

If Only He Knew

by Katrina_Adams 4 reviews

“Are you cold-blooded or something?”

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Romance - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2011-02-26 - Updated: 2011-02-27 - 514 words - Complete

2Ambiance
Ryan couldn’t help but stare at Brendon’s pale chest. Beads of sweat trailed down Brendon’s face, down his neck, and down his chest. Apparently, Brendon didn’t seem to notice Ryan staring at him, as he sat down next to him. “Seriously? I don’t know how you can wear a sweater in this heat,” Brendon said, as he handed a bowl of ice cream and a spoon.

Ryan shrugs. “I guess I’m just used to it, ya know?”

Brendon shook his head. “Are you cold-blooded or something?”

“No.”

“Hm,” Brendon says, as he began filled the spoon with ice cream and stuck it in his mouth. Ryan watched as Brendon stuffed his mouth with chocolate ice cream. Ryan stared down at the bowl, not eating it, but just staring. This, Brendon noticed.

“C’mon Ryan, please don’t tell me you don’t like ice cream.”

“It’s not that,” Ryan says, sighing. Ryan didn’t eat much. Since his father spends most of the money buying beer and drinks for himself, there was just not enough money for Ryan to actually go out and buy groceries. And Ryan was already used to not eating that much. Maybe a bite or two of an apple, per day. But it’s been awhile since he’s actually had a meal, or a home cooked meal for that matter.

“Then what is it?” Brendon leaned in a bit to Ryan to hear his reply.

Ryan looked at Brendon, who was still shirtless and didn’t seem to mind. He sighs a bit, looking down at his shoes. The rest of the band knew about Ryan’s eating habits, Brendon just didn’t really understand why what Ryan actually went through most of the time. With all the learning new songs and practicing them, having to deal with the heat when he tried so hard not to expose his arms, the yelling his father gave him, and oh…being completely in love with Brendon. Technically, Ryan was a very “busy” person.

“Just not in the mood for ice cream anymore..” Ryan says quietly, handing the bowl of ice cream back over to Brendon.

Brendon pouted a bit, but he took the bowl of ice cream from Ryan anyways, putting both ice cream bowls on the small coffee table in front of the couch.

Ryan’s eyes widened in surprise, Brendon had his arms wrapped around Ryan’s thin frame, hugging him. Ryan wasn’t really used to people hugging him. He certainly never got hugs from his father, and if he was ever hugged, it was usually by Spencer, but those were friendly hugs. This one felt different, in a comforting way though.

“You know I’m here, whenever you need someone to talk to, or if you have a problem. You know I’d never judge you or anything,” Brendon says, while still keeping his arms around Ryan.

Ryan nodded, bringing his arms up and hugging Brendon back. If only he knew, Ryan thought.

----

Rate and Review for another chapter!
Sign up to rate and review this story