Categories > Books > Harry Potter > Morsemordre

Letters and Fury...not a good mix

by Ianoda 0 reviews

Same as before

Category: Harry Potter - Rating: R - Genres: Fantasy - Characters: Harry - Warnings: [!!!] [?] - Published: 2006-05-20 - Updated: 2006-05-21 - 1961 words

0Unrated
Well I think I should let you know here as well as at the bottom that, this fic will contain Femme-Slash and slash. If you no likey, than you no ready. This fic will have HarryGinnyBellatrix and RonHermioneOtherCharacter as the pairings. I just wanted to warn you now so later you wouldn't yell at me. See bottom for info on what I do for flames.

Morsemordre

(No money or fame, besides on is made from this story, glad that's solved.)

Harry stood outside the Apparition Division door, he let the sense of relief and the thrill of satisfaction run its course, then with a much steadier hand than before he opened the door and walked in. he looked around and got his first glimpse of being an adult. In the corner was a group of students from Hogwarts whose birthdays had already passed, giving them the chance to Apparate much sooner, among them was Malfoy. He looked smug as he stood up in the front and then proceeded to Apparate perfectly to the other side. Luckily Harry thought of a hat and sunglasses disguise so he was not noticed. Harry walked up to the front of the room and attracted the attention of the secretary behind the desk. He calmly said, " Please do not scream after I tell what I am about to tell you." As Harry revealed his scar the witch behind the desk was stunned for a few seconds. Then the beginnings of a scream came out, but they were smothered by Harry's hand before it could fully develop. Harry looked at her pleadingly and asked, "please don't shout?" She sat there for a few seconds trying to comprehend what had happened, when she noticed him looking expectantly at her so she smiled and said, " What can I do for you today sir?"
Harry proceeded to say," Miss, I would like to enroll in the Apparition class, but I would not like to be announced as Harry Potter, so I would like to enroll as James Evans, is that okay?" The witch looked surprised for a second, this was not the fame getting, attention wanting Harry that the Prophet said he was.
She regained her composure and said, " Well, Mr. Evans, that is fine as long as you are able to complete the course than the minister is not notified, if that is your concern." Harry blushed as he realized that he was being a bit obvious. He asked, " Is it that obvious? Well thank you, for helping me, now what are the class times?" The witch handed him a sheet with days and times and explained the procedures for classes. She added almost as an after thought, "Oh don't forget the rule book, and well...good luck Harry." Harry looked at her than nodded his head in way of thanks and went on his way to his next objective, Gringott's.
Harry stared at the big white building for a few seconds before he lowered his head and walked in. Harry walked in and found an empty desk, he looked over the goblin, than deciding he was trustworthy Harry looked the goblin in the eye and said, "Please do not scream or make any noise as to who I am, I do not wish to give away the fact that I am gone." He dearly hoped that the goblin would be nice enough not to announce him to the whole bank so he would not be found out. The goblin replied, " Fine, come with me so we may deal with this in private." Harry breathed a sigh of relief and followed the short goblin to an antechamber. "Sit here," the goblin said. Harry sat down, He composed himself and then removed his disguise. He then looked at the goblin an said in a quiet voice, "is it possible to get something to eat? I haven't had lunch in a while." "Certainly," replied the goblin, who then snapped his fingers and food appeared on the table. Harry wolfed it down like Ron was staring at it, which Ron usually was at Hogwarts or The Burrow.
Than after Harry finished he looked at the goblin expectantly. "I would like to see all of my vault and estate papers." Harry said. The goblin again snapped his fingers and four manila folders appeared. Harry picked up the first and looked inside. He went straight to account balance and whistled, he had a lot of money. Some of it was invested in muggle businesses like an American weapon making factory, also a British clothier. What surprised him the most however was that he had investment in about half of the Hogwart stocks. As if trying to be a small footnote was a note that said he was currently backing a group under the alias of OotP, he couldn't figure it out at the moment. He set aside his monetary folder and picked up the second one.
This one was a summary of his estates, he had a castle in Germany, a ranch in Australia and a secret penthouse in New York.
This was just the Potter Estates. The third folder was the Black Estates. The Blacks apparently didn't get around as much as they had less money and other than Grimmauld Dr. only an estate in Wales. He also saw that he was paying the bills for a house again under the name of OotP, which sounded way too familiar. He set the Black folder aside and picked up the final folder. Inside were three pieces of parchment.
They all said Dear Harry, he looked at the signatures and realized that these were from his relatives. He picked up the first one which was written in an untidy scrawl similar to his.

Dear Harry,
If you are reading this than obviously we are dead, however do not grieve to much for us. You have too much to do once you finish this and Mom's letter. First I would like to say that no matter where I am I am proud of you. I may have gone early but I know that you will not dishonor our family. Anyway I want to let you know that in the pent house that you no doubt found out about by now, there is a book on all the Marauder's pranks, as well as our journals. You should read them. However behind the green door is our greatest invention ever so I won't tell you anything except that to get the door open you must use the one trait that we all share in common in the family, and when the time comes you will find out. Do us proud little Prongslet.
Love, Dad
P.S. if you need any ideas for pranks or just for fun stuff there is a little black book hidden under the couch cushion. I had to hide it there so your mom wouldn't take it out.

Harry was weeping before he even reached the end. He didn't think he could bear to read the other two but he reached for the next one all the same.

Dear Harry,
I want to start off by first saying that I loved you with all my heart, since I am probably dead if you are reading this because as you father might have forgotten to mention in his quest to subjugate you to his prankster side, this letter only appears if we are truly dead. On a lighter side, I too left you some objects of my past in the penthouse. Also to let you know, if you have no wish to be found you must first go there and than find the house-elf named Starry, who is free and paid I might add, who will give you the password to activate the Fidelius spell which is then given to the painting of your Great-Grandfather. However I am running out of time and would like you to move on to the last letter. Do me proud my loved one,
Love, Mom.
P.S. If you father refers to that grotesquely misused little black book of his, I warn you that once you use it, you are required to do one prank a week or else you will be turned into a different Muggle profession each time you don't use it.

Harry was silently enduring this torture with tears and slight laughter at the way his mum and dad argued even in letters. He lifted the last letter, guessing who might have written it.

Dear Harry,
I want to start off like the others by saying that I love you. I don't have more than a few minutes to write so I want you to know that I left you my enchanted motorcycle, yes it is safe, and if you look in the bag there is a license that makes you 18, even though you are only 16 or 17 probably. Before you ask, what am I doing with an enchanted motorcycle, well let's just say I had some persuasion from a beloved cousin. The other item I left you is a Pensieve filled with memories of your childhood donated from every body. Finally if, your Uncle Jeff is still grieving my death I want you to show him the letter that follows this one. Do me proud Prongslet .
Love, Aunt Eliza
P.S. If you have seen both letters from your mum and dad than you will know that the little black is funny but can be used on enemies, like a childhood rival, not that I am suggesting or
anything.

First Harry read through the last letter with tears of sadness and mirth in his eyes, but than the full force of the letter's message hit him. Harry stared in shock, all tears gone. He had a living Uncle out in the world and Dumbledore had sent him to the Dursely's, that was wrong. That was beyond wrong. Just then Harry was able to connect two and two to make four, he realized who OotP was. It was Order of the Phoenix, so Dumbledore was using him as more than a weapon. Harry was also Dumbledore's meal ticket. He turned his head to the goblin and said, " I thought that Albus Dumbledore's family was rich and had no need of another's money." The goblin said, "nope, the Dumbledore family has spent their fortunes on the combat and defeat of several well known Dark Wizards." Well Dumbledore would get his. Harry stood up in a rage and made to go to the fireplace, when all of a sudden a burst of agony ripped through him. The goblin hurried to his side right as Harry passed into the blessed darkness.

Elsewhere Ron and Ginny fell over in pain as blood seeped through the back of their robes. The family members were going frantic as they didn't know what was going on. They quickly rushed the two to St. Mungo's. The two passed out right as the Medi-witches appeared.

Hermione fell on the ground in the hotel bathroom blood seeping through the back of her bathrobes. Her parents were out at the moment as she lay in agony. She just managed to turn on her magical locator before she passed out.

Deep within Voldemort's domain, Bellatrix was lying on the floor in agony as blood seeped through the back of her robes. She just lay there as she experienced a shock that was more painful than the Cruciatius before she slipped into blessed darkness.

Thus did the struggle for power begin in not one but three realms, these three battles decided on the awakening the these new Saviors, or in the ancient language spoken in the other realms, Hrok'neknon

A/N: Wow that was way longer than I normally write
Sign up to rate and review this story