Categories > Anime/Manga > Naruto > My Love Is Her Boyfriend

Chapter One

by punk1210 1 review

Category: Naruto - Rating: PG-13 - Genres:  - Published: 2011-04-02 - Updated: 2011-04-03 - 1173 words

-1TrainWreck
The weekand had passed.Bloody Monday was here once again.
And since that day at the pool,Sasuke could not stop thinking about how Sakura looked.
She sure was something.Something he nevr expected.
"Helloo?"
Sasuke looked to Naruto as he just noticed the goofball was poking at his head for a while now.
""You thinking about someone?You know,someone with pink hair,green eyes,sisters with a hag.",Naruto laughed.
"Oh,shut up.Why would I be thinking about Sakura?Comeon,we're gonna be late for class.",Sasuke said and both headed for their homeroom.

"So,have a fun day at the pool?"
Sakura looked over to see Karin standing at the door of the room.
"What do you mean?",Sakura asked as she finished combing her hair.
"You looked pretty cute in that bathing suit.Ino even let you have it.",Karin said narrowing her eyes.
"I...guess so."Sakura murmured with a shrug and continued with her combing.
"Sakura."
Sakura stopped and lookd at Karin once again.
"Yes?",she asked.
"...nothing.Let's go or we'll be late to school.",Karin said and stomped away from the room and downstairs.
Sakura sat motionless for a long moment trying to make sense of what happened.
What did Karin really want to say?
Sakura shook it away,though,and quickly made her way downstairs.
"Karin?I'm ready.",Sakura called.
"Sakura.",her mother called from the kitchen.Sakura ran in,her mother cooking up breakfeast for herself.
"Yeah?Where's Karin?",Sakura questioned.
"Karin left already.She said to tell you something came up.You're gonna have to take the bus.",her mother explained.
"Oh...okay.Bye,mom.",Sakura barely whispered and gave a weak smile,followed by a weak wave.
She walked out of the house and onto the sidewalk.
She looked over to the bench where the bus comes to pick you up,but felt nauseous.
"Might as well walk.",Sakura muttered and went ahead.

Sasuke looked around as the bell rang and the classes filled in.
'Wonder if Sakura's...Wait,what do I care about Sakura?',he thought to himself as he found his way to the back.
"Little distracted there,I see.",Karin giggled coming up behind him.
Sasuke turned and smiled giving her a shrug.
"I'm nothing without my girlfriend beside me.",he flattered her.She giggled even more as they shared a kiss.
They sat down beside each other,Naruto and his girlfriend,Hinata entering.
"Hey,Teme.Hey,Hag.",Naruto greeted them.
"Hinata,Beast.I see they continue to let you and your fleas remain in the school.",Karin remarked.
"Yeah,and you heard?My lice is spreading.Can't wait to see you go bald trying to wash my infection off.",Naruto retorted.
"Alright,enough.You two are always at it.",Sasuke interrupted.
Naruto scoffed and sat down pulling Hinata's table closer to his.She sat down with a blsuh of her boyfriend's courageous actions.
"Karin,did Sakura come with you today?",Sasuke asked turning his attention to her.
"No,I left her behind.Why?",She asked as she texted on her phone.
"Why'd you leave her behind?",he questioned in confusion.
"I forgot.Anyways,why do you care?",she asked looking up at him now in suspicion.
"Nothing.I just needed to ask ehr some questions about some homework I have.",Sasuke said coming up with the quickest lie he can think of.
Karin shrugged and went back to texting.
Sasuke sighed and slid down his chair a bit,his head tilting back.
'Sakura....Why do you keep entering my mind?',he thought a bit annoyed.

Sakura entered the high school that contained the now empty halls.
Looks like she'll be late again but it's not exactly the first time anyways.
She went over to her locked and unlocked it to take out some books.
"Hey."
Sakura looked over.
The next second,she found herself socking wet.
Sakura gasped and let her books fall o the floor as she tried to understand what just happened.
She wiped her face and opened her eyes to see a couple of laughing girls just running around the corner.
She looked up and down herself.She was absolutely soaked and there was no way she was going to be able to hide it.
She quickly grabbed her books and stuffed them in her locked.Almost immediately,she went for the bathrooms.

The students filled the halls as homeroom was let out.
Ino waved to a couple of her friends as she walked over to the bathroom.
As she entered,she smiled to herself.
'No matter what,I am never going to forget to check my make-up every minute of every hour,huh?',she thought to herself.
She shook her head and turned to the mirror.
She stepped forward for a closer look when she thought she hear a splash.
She looked downt o see she was standing in a puddle of water.
"Oh,this is one sick joke.",she muttered.
Suddenly,she heard a whimper.
She turned and looked down to see the feet off a girl in one of the stalls.
"Umm,are you okay in there?",she asked hesitantly.
No answer,just a couple more whimpers.
"Ummm,I can maybe help you.I'm Ino.",she said.
"It's me,Sakura."
"Sakura?What's wrong?Why are you crying in the bathroom?",Ino asked.
The door opened and Ino stared in shock.
"And why are you soaked?",she dared to ask.
Sakura stared at her for a long moment before she broke out in a cry.
"Oh,honey,don't cry.",Ino said and hugged her,kind of minding that she had to get wet.
"Girls suddenly threw a bucket of water on me.I don't know why.",Sakura cried.
"It's okay.It's just fine.I have some extra clothing in my locked.I always do.I'll let you borrow it.",Ino announced.
"Really?You'll help me?",Sakura asked as they pulled away.
"Of course.You're my best friend's little sister.Why not?",Ino said.
Sakura smiled and nodded.

"Ugh!Where is Ino?",Karin muttered.
"Somewhere?Probably realized you're a controlling bitch that wants to ruin the lives of human beings around here.",Naruto muttered.
"Oh,you went too far there,you animal.",Karin warned him.
"Oh,you're right.I'm sorry.I meant controlling female dog.",Naruto said in mock apology.
Karin gave a humorless laugh and stepped closer to Sasuke who switched his books at his locker.
"Well,Sasuke,you seen her?",Ino asked.
"No,no yet.",Sasuke said.
"Hey,are you okay?You seem a bit...quiet?",Karin said,noticing it.
"Yeah,I'm fine.Promise.",he said with a convincing smile.
She stared at him matching his smile,convincing herself.
"Hottie alert!"
Sasuke turned to see what the sudden commotion was.
He and Naruto pushed through the formed crowd till they were at the front.
Before them was nothing they expected.
"Sakura's real hot.",Naruto said laughing.
Sasuke stood staring.Sakura was the girl he thought she was.
Sign up to rate and review this story