Categories > Anime/Manga > Naruto > Gaara's Hidden Heart

Gaara's Hidden Heart

by slimshady969 1 review

this is a story about how the sand Demon Gaara finds a true love in ways he never expected..... JUST FINISHED IT. MAKE SURE YOU READ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Category: Naruto - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Romance - Characters: Genma - Warnings: [!!!] [V] - Published: 2011-01-17 - Updated: 2011-02-03 - 1765 words - Complete

-1Illiterate
He thought she was dead..........


I was cold and in a lot of pain when he found me.I thought i was gonna die. I remember running away from my parents because we had a fight, and i got lost and tired. I fell aslep in the snow.Now i wake up in his house


I was wearing strange clothes, in a strange room, sleeping in a strange bed.I felt stiff. I got up and looked around. It was a girls from, i could tell my the girly clothes.I slowly opened the door to give a girl a fright. '' Oh, shite, i didn't think you would be up this early.'' The strange girl said. ''emm... where am i, oh im Kiki.'' i thought i would mention my name incase she thought of some terrible nickname for me. ''Nice name, you are in my house, my brother found you in the woods and im temari.'' Temari said in a rushed voice. It made me feel nice.Then i Remembered my sister. I ran, pushing her out of my way i sprinted down the stairs, just to wack into some guy (very hard, i might add) ''GET OUT OF MY WAY!'' i yelled, but he wouldn't move and then he grabbed my waist, some how desperate to me from going outside. we slowly fought until a red-headed boy appeared, he was georgous.''Let her go.'' He orderd and sudenlly the queer boy was letting go and stepping back. While i was looking around i cought the boy's eye. As much as i wanted look away, but i kept looking into his black eyes. ''I'm Kiki.'' I stated, he looked kind of surprisd that i spoke. But he replied. ''Im Gaara.'' I finished going down the stairs but didn't go near the door, yet. ''Why did you save my life?'' I asked, putting it out there. But he didn't look angry, he looked surprised. '' I dont know.'' He truthuly said. '' I guess, i felt bad for you.'' Then Gaara walked away. ''What's his problem?'' Kiki wondered out loud.


2 hours later Temari offered to take Kiki shopping. ''But i have no money.'' Kiki replied Sadly.
''Then your lucky, im loaded. Havent you noticed were rich?'' And funny enough, i actually hadn't looked around, and boy they were swancy, they lived in a mansion. It so beat the appartment i lived in with my sister. Then i remember ''Can i borrow your phone, for a sec?''
'' Eh... sure, just be quick, the mall closes soon.'' and Temari handed me her I-Phone. I quickly put the digits to my sister's phone number in and pressed call. The phone answered after 4 rings. ''OMG Kiki, your alive. I so thought you were dead, how did you call? I have you mobile.'' It felt so good to hear her worried voice. ''Heather, this... boy rescued me and you cant tell mum i called you. I wanna stay here, because if i go home she will make me goto America, to that gay dance school.'' I saw Temari's shocked expression and Gaara's secret smirk. ''look i got to go. love you and dont tell anyone.'' And i hung up. I gave the phone back to Temari and rubbed the tears away from my eyes. ''Come on Temari, you said they will close soon.'' i said changing my mood by smiling a little. Me and Temari headed for the mall, chatting like baboons. When we got there i was dumbstruck, it was huge. ''Holy Shit.'' i said when i saw how beuatiful it was. Me and Temari shopped for an hour, and got lots of cool stuff. I got a pair of denim shorts, a pair of jeans, a black tube top, an army tank top, makeup, shoes and lots of other stuff. I was so tired when we finally got home. I collapsed on the sofa. When i heard Gaara come in and sit beside me. Without even thinking, i rested my head on his shoulders. He got up, and i felt stupid, but then i realised he was only putting a DVD on. When he put ''Kill Bill'' he sat beside me again.I went and got a blanket sat on the sofa and fell asleep.






When the movie was over, he picked me up in a bridal way and put me in my new bed, which Temari had set up.He kissed me on the forhead and left. I slept, dreaming about home and my sister Heather, when i woke up suddenly and began crying. Temari must have heard me, because she came in.



What's wrong Kiki?'' She asked half-hearted. But i couldn't answer, i just kepy crying.She didn't ask again, she just wrapped gher arm around me and led me down stairs. ''Gaara's now here, he's on a mission.'' I felt kinda sad by that, as i wanted to get to know gaara.'' ''Oh, the kazehkagi has a mission for me today. I better go get ready.'' i started to turn but temari grabbed my shoulder softly. ''Are you sure your alright to go back, i mean if you wanted to, you could stay off.The kazegake is my dad and i can help you stay off.'' I know Temari was trying to be helpful but she was a real pain in the ass, treating me like im 4 years old. ''INm ok, im not a baby, im actually 17. Now if you treat my like a baby i will never grow up.'' I said that i was 17 because i looked about 15 and i was hoping i would be older than her. ''Yeah? Well im 21, konkuro's 19 and Gaara's the same age as you.'' Damn her.




After i finally convinced Temari to let me go, i was 10 minutes late. The kazekage's mission was to gather a group of 4 and go to the sound village because some dude was killing people. I decided to bring the only people i knew. Temari, Konkuro and Gaara. As i had no fucking idea where i was going, i let Temari and konkuro lead. Gaara just stayed in the corner away from me. After 2 hours of walking everyone got tired and we had to stop and take a rest in a cave we found. Me and Gaara got talking when Temari and Konkuro left to find some food. It turns out we have loads in common. We both love Eminem, B.o.B, Linkin Park and lots others. That night i had a strange dream.


I was in a strange place. IT WAS HOME. I had finally got home, but something wasn't right. My mother and sister weren't there. There was just a puddle of blood all over the floor where they liked to be. I called out to them but got no reply.That was when i heard footsteps coming from behind me. I turned around to see....... Konkuro with a blood covered macheti and A wide grin spread across his face. I screamed.



I woke up screaming, my sheets covered in my sweat. Gaara and Temari ran in. ''Kiki, what the fuck? Are you alright?'' She said putting her arms around me. Gaaran didn't come in thought, he just stood by the door with an odd expression. I finally stopped crying after half an hour of silent sobs. Then came the questions.''Kiki, what happened? You were find earlier.'' I didn't know what to say. I couldn't tell them, I had a dream were there brother killed my family. So i lied, sorta. ''I just had a bad dream, nothing to worry about. Temari can we go get takeaway tomorrow. My best friend is coming up.'' I threw in to get them from going on about my dream. Looks like it worked. ''Sure, but now you halve to to go to sleep.'' Temari hugged me and left. Gaara just stood by the door. ''You sure your ok?'' Gaara asked me. ''I slowly nodded. When he turned to leave i said ''Gaara.'' Gaara stopped and turned around so he was facing me. I could see the sadness in his face. ''Please don't go. I dont wanna be alone.'' I whispered, my eyes filling up with tears. I think Gaara could hear the sadness in my voice because he came in, sat on my bed and wrapped his arms around me. I rested my chest on Gaara's chest, making him lie down and i went to sleep. When i woke up, i noticed he wasn't there. I got up and opened the door to my balcony, to see him sitting there sketching. I walked up to him and kelt down beside him. I looked up at Gaara, as he was taller than me. I thought this is my chance to kiss him, but he pulled away just as i closed my eyes. When i opened them again he was gone.


Todays the day i start school, boy am i nervous. There is no uniform there, so i took a shower, put on a pair of skinny jeans, my black tank top, silver hoop earings, my makeup, my black and pink converse and straightened my hair. Then i went downstairs to get breakfast. I was sad to see that Gaara had to leave early for training. I grabbed toast realising that i was already gonna be late, i decided to eat it on my way. I was carful to avoid Temari and especialy Konkuro. I thought my dream wasn't real but just in case. On my way there i heard a scream and a banging sound. As i was still a ninja, i decided to go and check it out. I ran quickly jumping from branch to branch as quietly as i could. When i saw a girl throw lots of kuni at a mad who looked very strong i hid. This man actually looked like more of a boy, perhaps my age maby a bit older. This boy was very strong, i could tell he was doing something with his eyes as you could see veins forming around them. After about 2 minutes, This boy stopped fighting and stared at the girl. '' Tenten, there is someone over there.'' he whisperd when he came closer.



________________________________________________________________________________________________
You'll halve to wait untill i finish it tonight but, remember Kiki's bff still has to come. and does Gaara love kiki?????? questions question!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Sign up to rate and review this story