Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Stalker

Chapter 9

by MCR_Vampire_321 1 review

Frank... I don't wanna say it :'(

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG - Genres: Drama - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2011-05-09 - Updated: 2011-05-09 - 425 words

1Ambiance
"Why is Ray screaming Revenge?" Mikey asked, entering the room and looking extremely worried.
"I don't know!" I gasped "Frank is mumbling revenge... Where's Bob?"
"I'm here," Bob said, walking in "Well jeez, something weird is going on here."
"Ray, what happened?" Mikey yelled at him.
"REVENEGE!" Ray screamed even louder.
I got up and ran back to Frank, knowing I couldn't leave him alone for too long. I walked in and saw him trying to stand. He seemed to be in pain.
"Frank?" He looked at me, startled "Frank, what's wrong?"
"I-I'm so sorry..." He whimpered, collapsing back onto the floor "Gerard, I'm s-so sorry..."
I ran to his side, finally noticing something I hadn't before. He... He was bleeding, it was oozing out of his side.
"Frank, what did she do?" I screamed.
He shook his head weakly "Not her. Me."
I gasped "What do you mean you?"
"G-Gee you don't know... You don't know... What she can... Do..."
"Mikey!" I screamed "Mikey! Call for an ambulance!"
But it was too late. No doctor could save Frank. He'd commited suicide and it was all my fault. I didn't sleep at all that night. Not because Ray was in the front of the tour bus, still screaming the word revenge. I wanted Frank back so much.
When I woke up, everyone else was gone. And my stalker was staring down at me. I rolled my eyes and sat up "Haven't you done enough already?"
"No," She said "I can't take back your friend Frank, can I? And besides, how are you supposed to live with yourself knowing that you killed your best friend?"
"I didn't," I told her "He killed himself. And... And, I blame you for it."
"How can you blame me for this?" She asked, raising an eye-brow "If you had just agreed to come with me, I wouldn't have to hurt Frank or Ray."
"Shut the fuck up!" I yelled, getting out of my bunk and facing her "I don't know what you want with me or why but please, JUST LEAVE ME THE HELL ALONE."
"You wanna know why I'm following you around?" She asked, grinning widly "Maybe I should tell you. Maybe..." Then she just faded away.
I looked at the space she had once stood in. One thing was for sure... This girl wasn't human.
"REVENGE!" A voice screeched, shattering a mirror and making me cover my ears with my hands. It wasn't Ray yelling it... It was Bob.

[A/N] - Sorry I killed Frank off D':
Sign up to rate and review this story