Categories > Original > Romance > Luna

Chapter 3

by PU77 0 reviews

Category: Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres:  - Published: 2011-05-14 - Updated: 2011-05-15 - 1961 words

0Unrated
I lay there panting with Luna on top of me in my arms. What the hell was going on? This can't be happening. It couldn't be happening. I didn't believe it. Did Luna just… I looked to my right. The man who Luna pulled down lay dead on the ground. He's head was leaning towards me and I saw a look of despair plastered on his face. He had tears running down his cheeks and his eyes seemed to be looking into mine desperately. Blood was still flowing out of the gaping hole in his neck. I flinched and closed my eyes. He was dead.

"Don't worry, Ryo." Luna said without moving her face from the ground. She had her head on my shoulder, and her voice was muffled by her hair which had fallen untied. I could feel the still wet blood on her shirt seeping into mine. "He is dead."

I started trembling and slowly sat up. Luna clung onto me and I couldn't see her face. She must have been scared. I mean… she just murdered someone. I didn't know what to do. Should I call the police? But then Luna might be sent to jail. She could say it was self-defence… no, that wouldn't work. I should at least call an ambulance though. I looked at the man again. He laid in a puddle of his own blood, not moving. He was dead alright. I resisted the urge to vomit and got up slowly with Luna.

"It's alright." I murmured in an attempt to sound soothing but my voice came out ragged and uneven. We'll just go back to my flat first. Clean our clothes and then think about it. It was getting dark and Luna didn't let go of me. I grabbed her hands and pried them away gently. Her hands were cold and stained in blood. She must be in shock. I pulled her away and looked at her.

Her usually bright violet eyes were void and there was a cut on her lips from when I tackled her. I winced and held her hand. I saw her purse on the bench so I took it with me.

"Let's go." I breathed and led her back to my flat. Luckily no one saw us and we entered my apartment in silence. Everything felt so surreal, like it wasn't actually happening. Just an hour ago, we were sitting at the park having fun. I closed the door and turned on the lights. Luna's shirt was covered in blood and so was mine.

"Um… Wait here." I said. I walked into my room and came out with two sets of clothes. I had to get rid of our old clothes. I gave Luna a collared shirt and a pair of jeans. "Here. Clean up and change into this."

I pointed to the bathroom and she nodded coyly, colour had returned to her face. I waited till she shut the door before I slumped into the kotatsu table. What was I doing? I felt so lost and tired. Would I also go to jail for helping Luna? I mean she did literally kill someone. I stared up at the ceiling and listened to the sound of the shower. I really didn't know what to do.

I heard my phone rang and I picked it up.

"Hello, Kyosuke residence." I said. I heard the shower turning off.

"Hey Ryo! It's me Eiji." The other line said.

"Eiji!" I cried. It felt like ages since I last talked to him.

"You haven't been picking up my calls, Ryo. Are you still upset about Luna rejecting you?" Eiji snickered.

I opened my mouth to answer when I heard Luna call out from the bathroom.

"Ryo, you didn't give me a towel."

My heart froze and I heard silence from Eiji's end.

"Uh… That was…" I didn't know what I was suppose to say. That Luna killed a man and was taking a shower at my house to clean up?

"Ryo," Luna cried. "I'm cold."

"Well, Ryo. I never knew you had it in you." Eiji laughed. "I mean you've only confessed to her yesterday and you already got her taking a shower in your house! You gotta tell me how you did it on Monday. I won't be bothering you lovebirds now. See ya."

"No, it's a mistake-" I heard him hang up.

"Are you mad at me, Ryo?" Luna sobbed from the washroom. "I'm sorry…"

"H-Huh? No!" I quickly grabbed a towel from my room and handed it to her through the door. "I was on the phone… sorry."

My heart was throbbing. Right behind this door, Luna was standing there completely naked. The thought made me light-headed and dizzy. I wonder how she would look like without clothes. What size was her- I shook my head and tried to focus.

"T-thank you." Luna said. She took the towel and I closed the door.

I let out a sigh of relief and sat back down. What should I do with our old clothes? Burn it? I looked at the clock. It was getting pretty late. I hope Luna's parents wouldn't mind her coming home late- Shit. What would they think if they saw her coming home dressed in my clothes?

Luna got out of the bathroom and I choked. She wasn't wearing any bra and I could see her nipples sticking out through the oversized white shirt I had given her. The jeans clung loosely to her waist and she had to hold on with both hands to keep them from falling.

"T-the jeans don't fit…" Luna blushed and looked away. Her hair was still a bit wet and it fell over her eyes and cheeks in a very provocative way.

"Um…" I tried to think of an alternative. I didn't have any other clothes and all the shops were closed at this time. There was going to be another dead body if Luna's parents saw her like this. "I'll get you a belt."

My apartment consisted of three rooms; the living room, my room and the bathroom. It was a simple layout. Clothes were in my room and food was in the living room. I went into the room and gave her a belt, my only belt. And if that didn't work then god help us all. While she attempted to put on the belt, I got a bag from my room and went to the bathroom to collect her blood stained clothes.

I stopped as I entered the bathroom and froze. On the ground lying on top of Luna's pile of blood stained clothes… were her panties.

I picked up the clothes and placed them in the bag absent-mindedly. If her panties were here... and Luna was over there... then through logic it can only mean that... But she couldn't be, could she? I mean... the jeans weren't even fitting on properly! I swallowed and tried to forget about the new found knowledge.

I turned around and watched Luna struggling with the belt. She probably never used a belt in her life.

"Here, you do it like-"

The jeans fell off Luna. I stood with my mouth dangling open and my hands frozen in mid air. Luna's cheeks reddened and she pulled them back on quickly. Thankfully the shirt I had given her was long enough to cover below her waist

"I'm sorry." I stammered, looking away. That's it. I've had enough excitement for today. I needed to get her home safely, suffer whatever punishments necessary from her parents, go back home and catch some sleep.

"So, where do you live?" I asked putting the bag of clothes aside. I'll burn it later. "I'll take you home."

Luna looked at me and blushed.

"Can I stay for the night? My parents will be angry if I go home like this." She looked away and tapped her fingers together nervously. "I will sleep on the kotatsu table…"

It seemed my fate was sealed. I didn't know how much longer I could keep it together. How could I sleep knowing that Luna was in my place wearing no underwear? My eyes instinctively moved down to her jeans. If they fell off again... I realised they were slowly sliding down. She was not holding them up.

"Your jeans" I cried desperately.

Luna looked at me confused but it was too late. The jeans slipped off again. Flustered, Luna bent down and tried to pull them back up at the same time but she tripped and fell. She ended up sprawled on the floor with her butt pointing towards the ceiling and her jeans at her ankles. I placed both hands on my head. She was not wearing panties.

She soon managed to pull the jeans back on and I went to take a shower. When I came out she was sitting at the kotatsu table. I sat down with her.

"W-will your parents mind?" I asked rubbing my head awkwardly. The image was burnt into my mind and it didn't seem like I would forget any time soon. "I mean… sleeping over at a guy's house."

"I'll say I'm sleeping over at Akane's house." She replied earnestly. Akane was her best friend at school. They were always together. "I'll call them now!"

She reached into her purse and pulled out a phone. I watched her as she dialled the numbers and call her parents.

"Hello, mum?" She spoke into the receiver. "I'm going to spend the night at Akane's place."

Luna sleeping in my apartment. I mused. The thought made me ecstatic. I couldn't actually believe this was happening. I wanted to jump up and scream. How did it come down to this?

"Ok… love you too, mum." She hanged up and put the phone down. She looked at me excitedly. "I'll sleep here then."

"Ok then…" I was going to suggest her sleeping on my bed and me sleeping on the kotatsu table, but it bugged me knowing that she would sleep in a bed where I lay fantasizing about her most of the time. "Goodnight then."

"Goodnight." Luna said with a cheerful smile.

It would be so nice to have Luna as a wife. I lingered on the thought dreamily. She was just too damn cute. I took my phone and headed for my room, closing the door behind me.

Luna was a normal girl after all. She just killed the man as self defence… I slid in my bed. It still didn't feel right. How did Luna move so fast? She slit the man's throat so easily! Just remembering all the blood made me feel sick. I looked at my phone and realised it was Luna's. Crap, I had picked up the wrong phone. I was about to get up and give the phone back when my finger slipped on the calls button.

I froze. She had not called anyone in the whole day. Then who was she on the phone with just then? She had not called her parents. Luna lied to me. I felt a sweat roll down my forehead. I went through her contacts to find her parent's number and instead saw my number there.

What the hell was going on? How did she get my number? I never told her my number... then something hit me.

I never told her where I lived.

I dropped the phone on the ground and my legs began to shake. The images of the fight started flashing in my mind. When Luna had ducked under the five lunging at her. I had saw a brief flash. Her hand had reached behind her skirt and pulled something out... The knife was hers.

Suddenly I heard the door creaking open.
Sign up to rate and review this story