Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Clear Blue, What's Behind You?

Clear Blue, What's Behind You?

by killjoy_blackrose 3 reviews

My first ever story..give it a try? Please?:3 It's a rather strange idea where Gee works at the local hospital. Will the mysterious blue eyed girl in the waiting room change his live in a way he ne...

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2011-05-23 - Updated: 2011-05-23 - 751 words

2Ambiance
just corrected a few mistakes. thanks to AdnarimSmada for showing them to me:)

So...I'm just trying to write some of the crazy ideas in my head down. This is kinda my first attempt and I personally think I'm shit at writing. So this is to help me get better. Please RATE and REVIEW on this and tell me how to improve my writing. You might've read something similar a good amount of times...so please don't be mean I'm just making a first attempt.
I didn't copy or anything I just don't think I'm creative...
Also please tell me grammar and spelling mistakes I make or if something sounds odd.
Yeah basically tell me how my English is, might tell you the reason later:)

first chapter is rather boring, just to warn you;)

Gee's POV
I saw her again. Her big blue eyes like pools of icy clear water. So beautiful. So innocent. And yet so sad. How her eyes would light up with hope every time she would see a doctor or a nurse stepping into the room. And how they'd turn a darker shade of blue, filled with sorrow and sadness, every time they left again with no news, leaving her to drift off into her state of oblivion once more staring absently at the walls, until the doctor showed again. But still that small glimmer of hope lingered deep within those beautiful eyes. I admired her, adored her and yet I didn't even know her name or for what reason she was here. A girl, maybe 7 or 8 years of age, sitting there, next to her mother, in an old, run down hospital room. Day by day.

At this point you may ask what I'm doing at a hospital. Well, let me oh-so-kindly enlighten you on the reason. It was boredom. Complete and utter boredom. Our last tour was over like a month ago, leaving me to return to an empty house. You see, Lin-z was still on tour and she had Bee with her, so I was all alone in this big wealthy household, left with nothing to do. The guys had loads of stuff to do themselves -not to mention their girlfriends- and had therefore hardly the nerve or time to visit. Yeah it's that bad. It came to the point were I literally begged Mikey or Frank or Ray to spend time with me. Hell I even called Bob! It seemed like the whole universe was against me. Like god cursed me, wanting to punish me for whatever I've done this time. I was at a total loss of what to do...until I found that magazine.

It was just another day. Like always I awoke in the early morning hours -couldn't even sleep in late eh?- hearing the birds chirping outside and the first rays of sunlight creeping through the tightly shut curtains, tickling my nose. Groaning I rolled over, not wanting to stand up just now. But it was no use. Sleep decided to not come back to me, so I groggily sat up, rubbing the sleep out of my eyes. I made my way to the kettle down in the kitchen, 'til now fully convinced that this would turn out just like every other day. After pouring myself a 'few' cups of coffee I got up to get the post, being a little more awake now. I threw the usual advertises in the trash, barely reading it as I didn't see the point in that anyway as my eyes stopped at one particular sentence. Volunteers at local hospitals searched. No special equipment or knowledge needed. Call us if interested I didn't quite know what it was that caught my eye -I mean I hate hospitals! And this one was in a...uh let's say not in the best neighborhood...- but I called. Seeing as not many people showed interest I was gladly accepted and am now working at the local hospital 5 hours a day. Working as in carrying around stuff. Setting up the places for surgery. Bringing old ladies their towels or simply talking to the patients to keep them company in this old, muddy house in the rundown part of the city. If Mikey knew where I spent my spare time he would freak out. He'd think I'd gone mad, but that wasn't it...

I. Was. Bored. Beyond. Actual. Belief.

And then there was this girl...

so that's it for now. Tell me if it's worth continuing xoxo Katie
Sign up to rate and review this story