Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Clear Blue, What's Behind You?

Chapter 3: What to do?

by killjoy_blackrose 4 reviews

Wondering what to do and most likley the first dumped coffee ever in the way household...

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres:  - Characters: Gerard Way - Published: 2011-06-04 - Updated: 2011-06-04 - 1014 words

1Original
thankx again for pointing out my mistakes:) next chapter will be up soon...hopefully

*So I'm back with a new chapter:) I hope someone is still reading this and I do apologize for not updating earlier...I had to fight writers block:O But yeaterday just like -bääm- it hit me and I started writing again.
Sorry if it's uneventful, but the story needs a bit to get going;)
Again: Please tell about mistakes and awkward sentences! I appreciate your help so much:)
Thank you!
And thank you to all the awesome people who rated and reviewed! I love you!*


Gee's POV....again

After that I just couldn't focus on anything anymore. I kept zoning out, letting my thoughts wander back to that girl. Why wouldn't she leave my mind? Every time I closed my eyes I could easily picture her, sitting on the old rusted metal bench in the waiting room, leaning against the wall with her knees pulled up and hands clasped tightly around her legs in a faint attempt to hug her thin fragile looking body even closer to herself.
I was a total mess and I didn't even know why. Why couldn't I just move on? This was none of my business and I would most likely get in trouble if I didn't stop right here.
But I just couldn't. Maybe I was being selfish but I couldn't leave it. Leave her. Her clear blue eyes held me captivated from the very first second. No I couldn't just drop it and move on with my live as if nothing had happened. I made a decision. I would find out what was up with this girl and nothing could stop me from doing so.
Finally exiting the hospital I let out a long sigh of relief, a smile now tugging at the corners of my lips replacing the frown caved into my forehead for the past few hours I had spend pondering over what to do with this...situation.
Silently humming to myself I pretty much bounced the way to my car, not giving a shit about what people may think of my behaviour. I was too happy right now. Who would've thought this would change so much?
The rest of my day passed in a blur. I couldn't even recall the events properly but...for once it wasn't boring. I spent most of the time thinking, planning, wondering, doubting, discarding, and all that all over again as I desperately tried to find a solution. No, not a solution. THE solution. I was coming up with a master plan that would save this girl in the blink of an eye! Or at least I hoped so. I put my head in my hands exhaling deeply as I intently stared at the surface of my untouched (!) coffee standing cold and abandoned on the kitchen table right in front of me as if it could tell me exactly what I had to do. But sadly it didn't. I let out an annoyed groan, curving my lip slightly as I cursed that motherfucker up there for kindly gracing me with the fucked up mind I called my own. I mean the ideas were practically bursting my head whenever I needed to think clearly and now when I for once needed my creativity...ZIP nada nix nothing blank! My mind was fucking blank! I bet he's laughing up there finding it incredibly funny! Not that I believed in god whatsoever...but he was a good excuse when things go horribly wrong...or just not the way you want. You don't have to blame yourself...you just shove it all off on that fucker up in the sky. But I would never admit that.
Resignedly I let my head collide with the hard wooden table hissing at the pain that immediately shot though me, making me feel like I'd just run into a brick wall-or facedesked on a way to hard table...stupid me-.
After almost three more hours of uselessly staring my coffee down I reluctantly gave up on trying to find an answer. I let the cold dark liquid run down the sink while my thoughts slowly dragged me deeper into my own world of frustration and self pity. Arghh what a day...
I guess I'll just have to see how it comes and try to get to know her better. Yeah that'll do for now.
Giving my watch a quick glance I realized how late it had become. And just like to further prove that point a yawn escaped my chapped up lips. I stretched out until my backbone gave a satisfying crack while angling my arms around my back to pop the bones into place.
My vision began to blur a little as I stood up so I decided, considering it really was late and I was fucking tired, to go to sleep.
Exhaling a long shaky breath I walked over to the large black couch which proudly stood in the middle of my living room. I loved that thing, really. It was one of the most comfortable things in the entire universe! ...but then again when you're as exhausted and caffeine deprived as me the gutter itself would seem appealing.
Pushing all thoughts of certain blue eyed girls aside I pretty much threw myself on the soft cushions not managing to keep my eyes open any longer. I was gone before my head hit the pillow (as I said…I love my couch so it's not surprising I keep a pillow there) now dreaming of talking ice cream riding on fluffy pink clouds with black and blue umbrellas...

*I wrote this really quickly and didn't look it over properly so I expect a few more mistakes...sorry:')
And because I just feel like it: random things in german (yay!)
My Chemical Romance: Meine Chemische Romanze
German versions of the names: Gerhard, Frank (pronounciation different), Michael (speak Misha-el), Raymund...;'D
er...I think that's enough..ask if you wanna know somethingxD
I try to update sooner this time;) xoxo Katie*
Sign up to rate and review this story