Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > A Bulletproof Heart With A Hollow Point Smile

Get Me Out of My Head

by Destroya_Poizon 4 reviews

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres:  - Characters: Gerard Way - Published: 2011-06-06 - Updated: 2011-06-07 - 870 words

3Ambiance
Gerard's P.O.V.

"I wish you were here daddy." Gerard heard Anya whisper. Gerard tried to focus on his drawing instead of Anya. She was pissing him off. Just her being near him, made him feel weird and it was pissing him off. He had to do something to her so she wouldn't get to him like she does because he was going to go insane. He couldn't be mean to her without feeling bad and that just...he couldn't stand it!

When the bell rang this time Gerard waited until Anya had left and then he left following her as she went to her next class which was the same class as him. Math. Yet again she introduced herself before being placed next to him.

When Mrs. Sites asked where Anya had been in math before she transferred to Belleville High, she was talking about some square root bull shit, and they were on solving linear equations. So when Mrs. Sites had asked Anya if she knew what y=mx+b was. She said it had to do with some kind of slope or some bull shit Gerard wasn't paying attention. He was trying to put all his energy into hating Anya. Gerard spent the whole period trying but it wasn't working.

"You really are a nerd aren't you?" Gerard sneered. "I bet you're still a virgin."

"Why are you being so mean to me?" Anya asked looking at Gerard with those goddamn eyes.

"Because I can be, because I own this school and I can do as I please. Annabelle" Gerard said purposely messing up Anya's name. "If you think I'm being so mean then get out of my school and go back to wherever you came from."

"My name is Anya." She said.

"Anya, Annabelle same thing." Gerard said. He could see he was breaking her down but it wasn't enough, it just wasn't enough! Why the fuck wasn't it enough! Gerard was losing it. When the bell rang he stormed out of the classroom and found the closest nerd and dragged him into the bathroom feeding his ego off of him.

Gerard was so happy when Anya didn't walk through the door to the art room. He was drawing when it came to him. She was probably still a virgin. If that was the case he could take her virginity and then he'd own her. he'd make her his bitch, his slut. The more he thought about it the better he started to feel.

Anya's P.O.V.

When Gerard didn't show up to Anya's English class she was relieved. He was being so mean to her and for no reason. He was doing it just to be mean. They were reading "The Scarlet Letter". Anya had read it several times already so she just daydreamed. More like asked herself what she did to make this boy hate her so much and on her first day at this new school which apparently he "owned"

Anya was so happy when the school day finally ended. She just wanted to go home and get away from Gerard Way and his torment. But she couldn't do it without his friends tormenting her on her way to her locker. And Gerard was just standing there with a smug look on his face that eventually faded into a look of frustration and he called off his friends and stormed away. Something was seriously wrong with this kid.

"How was your first day of school honey?" Anya's mother asked.

"It was fine mom." Anya lied.

"Make any friends?" She asked.

"Oh yes and he just won't leave me alone." She said going upstairs. She finished unpacking her room and went to sleep without eating dinner.

Gerard's P.O.V.

Gerard got home late.

"How was your day sweetheart?'" Donna asked.

"It sucked there's this girl at school that is getting on my last fucking nerve! She's some new chick and I can't stand her!" Gerard said before storming up to his room.

"Dude what's with you and the new chick everyone is saying you're being a real dick to her." Mikey said.

"Yes I am because I can so get the fuck out of my room you little twit!" Gerard snapped slamming the door. he sat down at his desk and started drawing and an hour later came out with a picture of Anya. "Fuck!' He crumpled up the paper and threw it up against the wall. He just couldn't get her out of his head. He had to make her his. It was the only way he could be happy, the only way he could forget about her.

Gerard swore he could hear her voice in his head. He covered his ears.

"Shut up!" He screamed turning on his music and blasting it as loud as he could but he could still hear her and see her in his head. He didn't get any sleep that night he was up all night trying to draw anything but her but failed. He had to just make her his so he could call her every name he could think of and be okay. he had to do it soon too.
Sign up to rate and review this story