Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > A Bulletproof Heart With A Hollow Point Smile

Tell The Truth And God Will Save You

by Destroya_Poizon 5 reviews

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: R - Genres:  - Characters: Gerard Way,Mikey Way - Published: 2011-06-07 - Updated: 2011-06-07 - 539 words

3Ambiance
Anya's P.O.V.

Anya didn't want to go to school, but she didn't like not going to school. So she figured it's better to go to school and try to ignore Gerard as much as possible. Obviously he had some issue with her and she'd confront him but she's not really the confronting type. So she'd just have to tune him out.

Today was going to be a really bad day.

Gerard's P.O.V.

Gerard made a stop at Starbucks before going into school. Anya was sitting in the back when he got to homeroom, and she was focusing extremely hard on her notebook. She looked like she was drawing but he didn't care. He stormed over to her.

"Thanks a lot bitch, I didn't get any sleep last night because of you. I hope you're happy." Gerard spat taking her notebook ripping out all the pages before throwing it back in her face.

"Ummm...but...I...ummm." Her blue eyes, those goddamn blue eyes! The way they got even more watery as they welled up with tears. She left homeroom with tears streaming down her face. Anya wasn't in history, or math, or science, Gerard didn't have english with her so that didn't matter. And he couldn't find her at lunch.

"Gerard why are you so mean?" Mikey demanded.

"What, what did I do now?" I asked annoyed.

"You might as well have ripped the new girls heart out, she's been hold up in the bathroom all morning long." He said. "The teachers keep asking what happened and all she keeps saying is that she's home sick. But everyone else know what the real reason is."

"Really?" Gerard asked smirking.

"Why are you getting off on this?" Mikey asked.

"I'm not! That's the issue! I'm trying but I can't do it! Gerard yelled. He got up and shoved passed Mikey and went outside. He was headed to his tree in the back, but as he got closer he saw that she was sitting by it. "What are you doing here?" Gerard sneered.

"I'm sorry, I didn't know it was you're tree, I'll leave." Anya sniffed standing up.

"Did I say you could you could leave?" Gerard snapped.

"I didn't know I needed you're permission to leave." Anya said sitting back down. It was silent as Gerard smoked a cigarette.

"Why do you always wear that ugly ass jacket. It looks stupid with your skirt." He said.

"Why are you so mean to me? What did I ever do to you?" Anya asked quietly.

"Oh my God don't mumble! I hate girls that mumble, its so trashy." Gerard said putting out his cigarette.

"I didn't mumble." Anya said.

"Yea you did, and the reason I'm so mean to you is because you sat in my chair in homeroom. That's my chair." Gerard said. "The excuse of you being new is bull shit so I feel like I have the right because you crossed my path the wrong way, and because I own this school I can do what I please, like I told you yesterday. Not get out of my sight I'm tired of looking at you." Gerard snapped.

sorry its short that's all i had today
Sign up to rate and review this story