Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > A Bulletproof Heart With A Hollow Point Smile

Gimme Gimme Some of That...

by Destroya_Poizon 6 reviews

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Drama,Erotica,Romance - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2011-06-20 - Updated: 2011-06-21 - 2365 words

2Original
Gerard's P.O.V.

Gerard was frustrated. Even though he didn't really like gym class, because he got all the workout he needed when he's beating the shit out of people who own him and they haven't paid him yet. But he was aggravated so he went to gym class only to see that bitch Anya!

"Why can't you just disappear!" Gerard shouted in front of everyone. The whole gym got quiet. "Everything was just fine until you showed up! You've ruined everything!"

"What did I do?" Anya whimpered. "Why are you being so mean to me?"

"C'mon!" Gerard grabbed Anya and dragged her into the boy’s locker room and the teacher just let him. The teachers feared him. All of the teachers feared him.

"Why are we in here?" Anya asked quietly. Gerard grabbed her and kissed her pinning her against the wall. He felt her trying to push him away but she was 5'4" and no more than 115lbs may be less. Her lips were like kissing silk, and they tasted like strawberry Chap Stick, and she was kissing him back. And wasn't as bad of a kisser as he thought. He pulled away, and smirked at the shocked look on Anya's cute little face.

"There are you happy now?" Gerard demanded. Anya didn't answer him. "I kissed you so can you stop stalking me?"

"But I wasn't stalking you." Anya said slowly.

"Okay you keep telling yourself that Sugar. Now take you and your DD's back to gym class and leave me alone!" Gerard snapped. Anya nodded before walking out of the locker room awkwardly. Gerard waited until Anya was gone to smile,really smile. Not his fake smart ass smirk that he always wore. She wasn't bad, her lips were soft and warm and had a nice taste to them. His smile was soon replaced by his smart ass smirk. It was about time for him to throw a party. For the rest of the day Gerard had a smug look on his face, because he had thought of a way to get her out of his head.

Anya's P.O.V.
He'd kissed her, and she'd kissed him back. This was bad this was very very bad. This was a tra-

SLAM!

Anya was brought out of her thoughts when she slammed into someone her books and notebooks and papers going everywhere.

"Shit! I am so sorry!" A boy said getting on the ground helping her pick up her belongings. "This was all my fault."

"No I wasn't paying attention to where I was going." Anya said.

"No really it was my fault." The boy said. Anya looked at him. He was very cute. He had gorgeous hazel eyes that were behind a pair of glasses. He had messy brown hair that was kind of floppy but still cute. For a nerd he was very very cute. "I'm Mikey."

"I'm Anya” She said.

"Yeah I know my brother has been obsessing over you since you've been at Belleville High.” Mikey said.

"You're Gerard Way's brother?" Anya asked slowly.

"Yes but I swear I am nothing like Gerard, he's in a gang and I'm a nerd so we hardly ever talk to each other." Mikey said quickly.

"I gotta go." Anya said getting up quickly.

"Anya I mean it I am nothing like Gerard.” Mikey said.

"I really have to go or I'll be late for class." Anya said quickly walking away.

Mikey's P.O.V.
Mikey smacked himself in the head. How could he mention Gerard? No matter what he did every girl wanted nothing to do with him because he was Gerard Way's brother and Gerard was serious trouble and everyone knew it. Mikey shoved his hands in his pockets and walked the other way.

*

"I hate you Gerard!" Mikey shouted.

"What did I do now?" Gerard asked not caring about Mikey's comment.

"You ruin everything all the time!" Mikey replied. "For once, for once! I thought I had a chance, with a girl but no she wants nothing to do with me because I'm related to you!"

"Who is it? I'll put in a good word for you." Gerard said without looking up from his sketchpad.

"It's Anya, all you've done is harass her and now she won't even give me a chance." Mikey yelled.

"Good because you're not even allowed to try and have a chance with her." Gerard growled.

"Why not!" Mikey demanded.

"Because I'm the only one that gets to be with her." Gerard snapped.

"She doesn't even like you!" Mikey snapped back.

"That's not the point, stay away from her." Gerard warned.

"And if I don't?" Mikey challenged. Gerard got up and grabbed Mikey by his throat.

"I will kill you." Gerard hissed. "Do you get me? Stay. Away. From Anya. I own her...not now but I will." Gerard dropped Mikey to the ground who was gasping for air.

"Fine, I'll stay away from her." Mikey panted.

"Yes you will." Gerard said smugly.

Gerard's P.O.V.
The next day at school all Gerard had to do was tell the head cheerleader about the party and in less than an hour it was all over the school. Everyone was talking about it. Gerard walked into homeroom and saw Anya sitting in her normal spot, today she wasn't wearing that ugly ass jacket.

"Well aren't you a cute little bunny." Gerard purred sitting on her desk scaring her out of her thoughts. She did look like a bunny too, with those big ocean blue eyes, her cute nose how it twitched slightly, and those full pink lips. "So I see you're not wearing your jacket today." Anya blushed and crossed her arms over her chest. "I like it. But anyway, I'm pretty sure you've heard that I'm throwing a party tonight correct?"

"Yeah, but I don't think I'll be going." Anya said softly.

"Awww why not Anya?" Gerard pouted leaning in close to her. "I know you liked it when I kissed you yesterday." Anya sat back to get space. "What's the matter you don't like it when I get close to you?" Gerard was so close to Anya their noses were practically touching. Gerard wanted to enjoy the look of nervousness on Anya's face but he couldn't. It wasn't good enough. He need something raw. He had to have her.

"I'm not really good with things like parties." Anya whispered. Gerard could smell the cinnamon from her gum.

"Then we can have a private party, just me and you. Would you like that?" Gerard purred stroking her cheek lightly. He could see the color rising in her skin and he smirked.

"I'm really n-"

"Great! So I'll see you later on tonight then?" Gerard asked.

"No I c-"

"I made that optional. I will see you at the party tonight or I'll come find you myself. Got it?" Gerard asked making sure Anya was looking at him. Anya nodded. Gerard grabbed her face and crashed his lips to hers shoving his tongue into her mouth meshing with hers for a little bit before taking her gum, messing with her a little bit more until the homeroom teacher said something and he pulled away. "Thanks for the gum Sugar." He winked at her and Anya blushed.

*

"Are you and Anya...?" Frank asked.

"Yes I have been banging her stupid every night. Me being a dick to her is just foreplay and she loves every second of it." Gerard lied.

"Is that what happened in gym yesterday?" Frank asked.

"Yup I fucked her in the locker room." Gerard lied but he held a smug look on his face so they believed him. "She absolutely loves me." He loved the way his posy was eating it up.

"So are you two like an item now?" Frank asked.

"Fuck no! Are you out of your fucking mind! Why the hell would I want to be in a relationship with her? She's the one that wants to have a relationship with me and I've told her that its just for sex." Gerard lied. He couldn't help himself one lie after another was just spewing from his mouth. Now if he could just make it true. "I'm going to fuck her tonight." He blurted.

"Really?" Frank asked.

"Yeah I'm gonna turn that bitch's body inside out. All I have to do is look at her and she'll do whatever I say." Gerard said. He just couldn't stop lying.

"Wow...do you think she'll be okay with it?" Frank asked.

"She won't have a choice." Gerard said. "I own every inch of her pretty little self."

"Oh..." Frank said. "Are you guys like S&M?"

"What do you think Frank. She's the 'S', I'm the 'M'." Gerard lied grabbing the apple off of some kids tray and giving him a look that said "I dare you to say something"


Anya's P.O.V.
That was the second time Gerard had kissed her, and he took her gum and in front of everybody else. Then he'd demanded to her that she'd be at his party tonight and they'd have their own private party. This wasn't a good idea. Anya could feel it in the bottom of her stomach.

Gerard was bad news, well that was obvious but, it was like there was more to him. And the fact that he's been horrible to her since the day she walked through the door to homeroom. And when Mikey said that Gerard has been obsessing over her, made her even more nervous. Maybe he was some crazy stalker. Or maybe her was going to rape her. Or maybe he was going to rape her and murder her. She'd heard some pretty nasty things about Gerard and what he was capable of.

Anya couldn't go to the party. She couldn't go it sent a red flag up. It had caution and beware signs all over it. It was an all around bad idea. It just was.

"Whatcha thinkin' bunny rabbit?" Gerard asked scaring Anya.

"N-N-Nothing." Anya stuttered. She looked around it was just her and Gerard.

"I can tell you're lying bunny rabbit, or can I call you kitten?" Gerard asked. Anya wanted to get as far away from Gerard as humanly possible.

"I have to go to class." Anya whimpered.

"You are a liar. Capital 'L', small 'i', small 'a', small 'r', period." Gerard purred. "Because I know for a fact that you have your lunch period right now."

"Well I-"

"Exactly, so are you ready for tonight?" Gerard asked. "Are you ready for me to make you a dirty girl? Are you ready for me to make you scream like a bitch?"

"E-Excuse me?" Anya asked nervously.

"You know exactly what I'm talking about Anya. I know that deep down inside, you're a demonic sex kitten dying for me to bring it to the surface, and an absolute freak. I can see straight through you." Gerard purred. Anya realized that Gerard had her against a wall and was in her face. "Am I correct?"

"Well I-I-I'm not sure b-because I've never done anything like th-that before." Anya said nervously.

"Mmmhmmm sure. I can see through you Anya. I know what you're capable of, I'm just gonna prove it and there ain't nothing you can do about it." Gerard hissed.

"But what if I don't want to?" Anya asked slowly.

"Oh no no no no no. That's the thing sugar, you do want to. I can see it in your eyes. The way you look at me. I know you want me, and you know you want me. Correct?" Gerard asked. Anya was silent Gerard was confusing her. "I think I asked you a question kitten."

"I don't...know." Anya said cautiously.

"Yes you do, you do know you just don't want to admit it." Gerard said. Gerard's hazel eyes made Anya feel like Gerard was staring into her soul. Maybe he was right, maybe she did want Gerard...did she?

Gerard's P.O.V.
Gerard could see that Anya was trying to figure out if what Gerard had said she wanted was really what she wanted. He grinned wickedly. He loved how he could be so manipulative to someone. Especially when it comes to girls like Anya, cute little innocent virgins. His mouth started to water just thinking about it. He shook his head.

"Listen you'll be there tonight and I'ma turn your body inside out. And everyone will hear it too. I'll own you by the time tonight is over." Gerard said.

"But I d-"

"I'm not really giving you an option anymore Anya. You know you want it and I'm gonna be the one to give it. Understand me? You will be there, I'm telling you to be there, do whatever it takes but you're going to be there. Is that clear?" Gerard was holding Anya's jaw firmly in his hand forcing her to look at him. Anya nodded. "Good because after tonight you'll be my little sex kitten, whether you like it or not, and don't you even dare say that I raped you because you know you want it, just like I do."

Gerard was done being sickly sweet towards Anya. It was her fault in the first place that he was like this she was the one messing with his mind so it was only fair that he returned the favor.

Then came the question as to whether or not he wanted to make a movie out of this. That was something he'd have to seriously consider. It'd been awhile, and he was about due for a new one. Anya didn't have to know. Because the only one who was going to see it was him and Anya the next time he fucked her.

What Anya doesn't know won't hurt her right?

Anya's P.O.V.
"Mom a friend invited me to a party tonight can I go?" Anya asked.

"Oh! You made a friend! Yes honey of course you can go! Oh my goodness yes, and let me know if you're spending the night, okay?" Anya's mother asked.

"'Kay mom," Anya said. "here we go."
Sign up to rate and review this story