Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Look me in the eyes and tell me you honestly don't care...

Chapter 2

by MikeyWaysGirl 1 review

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Humor,Romance - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way - Published: 2011-06-13 - Updated: 2011-06-13 - 1493 words

0Unrated
i looked into his gorgeous light brown eyes flecked with bits of tawny.They stared at eachother for a long moment until Frank interupted...
'uhh, guys?'
'oh umm sorry Frank ,Lets go we have to get to chemistry' she smiled cheerfully at him. Frank looked suspiciously at Heather and then Mikey as though he were looking for something in their eyes and then decided he hadn't found it and resumed to his usual enthusiastic manner.

Jenna p.o.v
Jenna walked along the corridoor thinking about her and James. She had to show this new kid Gerard around, she hoped he wouldn't be another student who disagreed with everything the teacher said like most of the stupid arrogant students that attended the school now. Then she saw him, Gerard Way. He was slouched against the grey chair looking bored. He was wearing the regular uniform but he had vibrant red hair ,shoulder length that had been toustled by the wind.
She walked in front of him shyly and held out her hand embarrassed.
'Hi ,My names Jenna'

Gerard p.o.v
She walked in front of him, long blonde curly hair and bright blue eyes and a spring in her step. She was a tall and slim build, 'easy on the eyes' he thought to himself.
'Heyy, Im Gerard but you can call me Gee' he said winking. nothing wrong with a little harmless flirting,right?
'oh that's nice ,Gee but ...we should get to class...' she trailed of as though she was going to say something else but thought better of it. He didn't pursue that, if the girl had something to say she'd say it in her own time...

James p.o.v
i saw him wink and flirt with her. I know that look, its the same look I gave Jenna before we started dating, i don't want to look like an idiot. c'mon I love Jenna, If this is gonna work I'll have to trust her... but I'm not sure I can. I have to talk to her later about it, just try and push it out of my mind for now. I mean we've been happy for a year together... Why now?

Mikey p.o.v
She looked nervous, anxious even. Was it that she didn't want to be walking to class with me...? Nah she glanced at me and smiled reassuringly. Maybe its Frank? I don't know she just seems really nervous. What is she keep glancing at? uh oh... or who. The group of girls standing by the door don't look too friendly and Heather doesn't look too relaxed around them either...

Heather p.o.v
'oh Hey, You're one of the new guys ,right?' one of them pulled on his shirt and ran their long manicured nails down Mikey's body, laughing. 'Shame you have to put up with her though.' they were pointing to me. 'ugh. You do realise she's an emo right? or Scene kid. or Teenie whatever you wanna call it. Hun, you wanna actually have a good time once in a while come hang with us.' Then she loked past him at Frank who had his black fringe falling over one eye and was wearing black converse and black skinny jeans for his uniform. 'Him on the other hand... Yeah Emo kid you can have him. He's all yours. You're exactly eachothers type too. You guys should go off somewhere and slit your wrists together or lick eachothers scars or whatever it is emo's do these days' the three girls were all laughing now Frankie looked hurt and brushed past them and Mikey looked really bothered but he too brushed past them. Heather had, had enough. She didnt go in the opposite direction. That would give them the satisfaction of knowing they had seriusly hurt her feelings and embarrassed her in front of Mikey and Frank. She stalked past them hiding her tears with her fringe.

Frank p.o.v
'Oh man, Heather I'm really sorry. Are you okay?I mean it's okay if you're not y'know?'
'I'm fine Frank' she lied 'thanks' she smiled at him and unfortunatly he saw her tears. It really shocked him and he was about to say something but thought better of it as Mikey sat down next to them.
'Hey, I'm really sorry about that back there. Are they always like that?' Mikey asked
'umm... yeah pretty much. It's okay though. Not your fault.' She mumbled
'bitches' Mikey grumbled sounding disgusted.
That made Heather smile a little, Frank liked her smile it was always a small smile but it was sweet and cute and contagious. It made frank smile.

Mikey p.o.v
As the teacher hurried in being as late as she was to the lesson she got started right away talked about total nonsense. Mikey glanced at Heather, He wouldn't say anything but he saw Heather's tears earlier and saw her trying to hide them from him and Frank. He wanted to hug her and hold her and tell her the girls weren't worth it. To tell her that he wasn't worth it, that he wished they hadn't said anything because he didn't want any of the other girls he wanted her. But he couldn't. There were so many things he wanted to say to her but he kept it all locked up and just sat casually glancing at her and Frank from time to time.
They were supposed to be copying something from the board when a small dark skinned girl stumbled through the door asking the teacher for something. The teacher replied and went off to get something and the girl was left standing at the desk. A small buzz began as people started talking but most of all you could hear the loud obnoxious tone of the girl who had talked to them outside of the classroom.
'Well, girls would you look at who it is.'
with those words she seemed to make everyone in the class quieten down as there was a sudden silence between everyone and the girl seemed to shrink a few inches as though she were trying not to be seen. It didn't matter all eyes were already upon her. The teacher walked back into the classroom and asked the younger student to collect textbooks while she was waiting then dissappeared again. The girl began walking around collecting them, then she stopped at the desk of the three girls.
'Oh is this what you wanted?' she snidely put the textbook on top of the pile the tanned girl already had in her hands but stuck her foot out underneath the desk to trip her. The small tanned girl fell on the floor with a dull 'thud' and the black pair of round glasses fell from her face and bounced from the ground as if made of rubber. Everyone in the room gasped, Mikey turned around just in time to see Heather rush to help her.
'oh look the corpse bride has made a new friend hahaha!'
Mikey turned to Heather to see what she would do next but all she did was pick up the girl, collect the textbooks herself and then sit back down again.
Mikey couldn't sit back and watch.
'And why on earth do you take this shit from her?'
Heather looked up startled. 'oh, you mean Vanessa? yeah. it's because o know it'll get a hell of a lot worse if i DON'T take shit from her...' She replied sadly.
'You're so much better than her and her friends and everyone in this room.' he said softly
'what cause I helped that girl, Amy? She's kind of my responsibility. Y'know they pick her as a regular target.' She whispered back.
'Thats...' but Mikey didn't finish his sentence because at that moment the bell went and the teacher returned. Mikey looked as though he wanted to say something and Heather was listening intently waiting for him to but it wasn't until Frank was close to them that he finally said it.

'Hey me,Frank and my brother Gerard have these sort of movie nights... and usually they can be a lot of fun and well, i really like you and Frank seems to and I don't think Gerard would mind so... yeah. Wanna come over after school? I mean you don't have to or any-'
'-Sure, I mean if its okay with your brother and Frank...? I'd really like to. It'd be cool'
Frank spoke up'Yeah it'd be awesome if you did go!'
'N'aww thanks Frank you guys heres my number I'll go home and change first but text me if its okay and maybe we could meet?'
'Sure that'd be sweet ,Thanks' said Frank
Mikey just stood smiling at her as she made her way to meet her other friend Jenna in the cafeteria...
Sign up to rate and review this story